Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:12 pm
"We need to retreat for now. We are very vulnerable and we cannot survive this one." whispered Hikari to Lisa and grabbed her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 am
"Albeit," Bruce said, pulling out his rifle and firing a smoke grenade, "we can still distract him so we can get the hell out of here." The smoke grenade blew up in a cloud of smoke.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm
lisa took her hand and start run out of here "where is reko"said lisa. Reko was standy by with man and fight at him but give more time to other run.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Bruce stood his ground. "Reko, you moron, get the hell out of there."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 am
Gracefully twin Daitos came out as he appeared by Bruce. "I got 'em." As he stances with the twin swords then moving into the range of the male with the claymore, which in short made him slower because of the weight of the blade. Furthermore, Ikari yawned at the man as he moved with a flowing style of speed and strength with high agility. His form moved as the blades were slicing through the air then once he got into range he slammed the right blade at the right arm of the man with the claymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:25 am
man stare at him and give huge smile two black armor soldier fire sleepy gas at Ikari,bruce and reko. then the man rush at Ikari with his left arm and squeeze ur neck. "u know we want girls run and more troops down the roads"said man.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm
Bruce charged his rifle and fired it once, knocking himself over. The sound of the gun created a shockwave powerful enough to clear the immediate area of the sleeping gas.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:52 pm
"hikari stop"said lisa and then push hikari way pull out my rife fire at foot soldier coming up stair."u need to run i meet our old hide spot we was kids and hikari run now"said lisa fire round that them.

reko heard gun round and close his eyes to see who is it and found it was lisa her fight herself "hey bruce lisa and hikari are in danger again"said reko draw out his dual guns.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm
"I'll be right back..just wait a little bit.." said Hikari as she tried to run towards the house to get her staff so she could try and help the others fight off the enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 am
More foot soldier cut off lisa and hikari then Dan came out and draw lotus sword rush at lisa and i block his attack but his strenght got improve bit. "so lisa how people heal ur voice and father want u and hikari back to us but he wont hurt no more"said Dan. "never going back with u and i stay with my friend and my sister too and soon we end this madness"said lisa push her blade back and fire at him.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Hikari used her power of teleportation to leave the battle scene for a second or two and quickly grabbed her staff with her as she returned. With that, she had wasted almost a third of her energy and became cautious of the use of her energy since it would be the worst time to become weak and vulnerable. Appearing once more at the battle scene, she began to grip tightly on her staff and her appearance began to shift. With her hair color changing to brown and also her pupil color changed to the same color, she allowed her staff to touch the earth and let it give her strength and power to defeat her enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 pm
Bruce put his rifle in it's holdster and jumped into the center of the circle that surrounded Lisa. He sliced Dan across his chest with a volcano sword.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 am
Since the Gas was negated thanks to bruce Ikari sliced the arm off of the man who held his neck with sheer ease then while that man was in shock he continued to slice into the man with his Blades as Hekireki got black lightning on it and Ikusen Marisu No Hisaki got Dark flames on it. No longer Ikari would hold back his lethality. Furthermore As his blades were slicing into that man he knew that there were more and he was ready to slay them. Then he slid back as a cyber like bracelet formed on his left carpal as he pointed it out as a large beam with tendrils and the like rushed out of the normally docile bracelet as his form chuckled."Oh well... it's a time of dying." Ikari was passive with his thoughts as his form yawned a bit stepping back getting back into the range of Bruce. "Okay.. what's the plan."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 am
"Don't have one," Bruce replied, "except to make sure Lisa and Hikari get out of here safely."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 pm
"bruce what u doing here"said lisa and try to fire at soldier. dan stare at lisa and bruce "hehehe no one did this to me and escape away of us"said dan his wound is heal to fast and strike bruce blade and kick lisa at her rib. lisa knee down her eyes went to blurry.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games