Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 pm
*dodges splash again* LOL, Icy was right! You are a cutie when you're mad! xd You know you love us torturing you like this......*grins at TES and takes another drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Yes, I did make that statement...but you've misconstrued it's purpose. I wasn't teasing you body-wise, but you were acting as if we were making you mad and all I wanted to do was irk you further since you allowed us to irk you in the first place. We were hooting and nodding in approval when you removed your shirt, and as soon as we started howling, you tucked tail and turned defensive...thank you very much!*winks at TES and goes back to relaxing*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Think I'll just sit here & enjoy the view! xd *gets up and grabs another drink and returns to her spot*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
hey guys. if you would be so kind as to help heavene remember to RN 1-1000, then we can move on to the next game. smile  

bandaidd
Crew

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 pm
And what are we doing next, bandy? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 pm
stressed Sorry bandaidd! I completely forgot! Let me pm her now...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Icy Reign
Yes, I did make that statement...but you've misconstrued it's purpose. I wasn't teasing you body-wise, but you were acting as if we were making you mad and all I wanted to do was irk you further since you allowed us to irk you in the first place. We were hooting and nodding in approval when you removed your shirt, and as soon as we started howling, you tucked tail and turned defensive...thank you very much!*winks at TES and goes back to relaxing*
I never said teasing body-wise. There are various ways to tease someone, you know... being one that's used to teasing others, I know teasing when I see it. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:09 pm
And you looooooove it xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:17 pm
*puts on her best shocked and innocent look* eek You? A teaser? Why, it can't be true? You're too sweet and gentle to even hurt a defenseless fly! gonk I won't believe it! No siree bob!*turns head and smirks and then looks back at TES with doe-eyes* You wouldn't dream of teasing any of us, would you?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm
*sips drink* I say we see how well he can tease us......*smirk*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm
*grins at Katana* Might be amusing...I think I'm wearing my big girl hat today...yeah, let's see how well he can "torture" us...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm
mad *walks over to Icy and dunks her head into the water... glaring and pointing at katana while he holds her under* You'll get yours in a minute scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm
glub....glub....gluuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbb.............*while TES is holding Icy under, she struggles to come back to the surface. With the fact that TES is commando at the moment, it's really unnerving to be underwater near him. Realizing that if she does what she is plotting to do, it could have a monumentous explosion of chaos to follow. Gritting her teeth and willing to bear whatever comes next, Icy does the ultimate no-no: She pinches TES on his bare behind!*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:40 pm
that's it! the ultimate no-no.
*drains tub*  

bandaidd
Crew

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games