Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:51 pm
*Stood at the top of the tree and saw that the enemies army was approaching* This will truly be a night to remember. *Smirked and stood there waiting them to get close*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 pm
*a dark light enveloped me and when it faded a way it showed that i had changed for battle and stood on the ground by the lake*
Scarlet  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:51 pm
When Nick answered, Dark meet his gaze with irritation, "That noise as you called it would be me waiting on you to open up, if you haven't notice the balls have sounded off for the fight and I need to know where Ra is, I will not take the chance of him sneaking off to some god awful place to revive himself."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:54 pm
*before hetukiri had risen up from where she was thrown Phylum quickly ran towards her picking her up above the edge of the waterfall's cliff himself smiling at chief saying.* "Lets see if you can move as fast as your mouth does!" *he said in a sicking manner and released hetukiri, making her fall over the 258 foot waterfall* *he replied to his actions saying* "oops!!!" *and shortly after that he disappeared.*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 pm
Chief rolled her eyes, "you keep leaving gecko,"she made a pouting sound and poked her lip out,"and I haven't even had a chance to really play with you yet" She was still high on blood lust, and all she wanted was for him to bleed for her" but that would have to wait, she looked over the fall and called out a to the water , it would take very little of her skills to just go and catch Hetu, but she was bored already and wanted him to come back. She called out to the vérité and the water came alive, grabbing at Hetukiri and bringing her back to stand beside Chief. "Your going to have to do better than that gecko," she started to walk around the cave,"I know your here, come out...come out, where ever you are..." she cooed like a small child.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm
*As Nick talked to Dark at the door, Goddess got dressed for battle* "Dark, I got dibs on killing some one important to the otherside. If you go after them, leave me one alive so I can beat the living s**t out of it. I'm not in the best of moods." *Goddess said as she finished dressing and came to the door. She was dressed in lightweight chainmail and she carried two of her swords,Jesender the Godslayer and Haermender the Shadow Slicer. On her feet where winged boots so that she could fly above the battle and shoot magic at the enemy* "I think I'm ready. The coffee helped a little." *Michael came out of his room. He hadn't even tried to sleep. Being an Angel, he didn't need to rest* "I await your orders, Mistress Goddess, Master Nick, Master Dark." "Let's get ready for war!" *Atmund shouted to his fighters, knowing that they would be ready in a minute* *Malric and his guards moved off to the side* "If need arises, you may fight with the army, my friends." *Malric said to his guards. They normally didn't fight, but they did if needed. They nodded and took their posistions around Malric as he closed his eyes and consentrated as hard as he could on every on in the Army, knowing that he would have to keep track of them all. He blocked out the Army of Shadow so he wouldn't get confused* *The Centaurs armed themselves well. Each had passed the test of battle and they had the weapons that sung to them. They would kill many demons this night. Of that, they where sure*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm
"Hush, Lunar. Stop looking at them or you'll make your head hurt. We are at the castle grounds preparing for battle. You think you can handle it?" Lady Aya spoke to Lunar. She turned to the noble vampires and addressed them in a derisive tone.

"Be of great help and I'll consider accepting you in my good graces. However, even then, don't think you are safe from me. One trace of betrayal and I shall have you executed and your clan terminated. Have your commanders confer with Gen. Cam and brace yourselves. Just because we are in a war doesn't mean I won't have a close eye on you..."

She stalked away, again taking Lunar with her. First she stopped by Wei. "You will need all the strength you can get," she murmured and pulled his mouth to her neck. "Drink from me and get strong."

Wei licked his lips, his sharp canines extending, and bit on her neck. Having his fill, he lightly brushed his lips on hers and whispered his thanks. "Thank you..."

Lady Aya just nodded curtly and went to look for Goddess and the others. Spotting her, she and Lunar went there. "We have to get everyone in order or this massive chaos of creatures on this field will be our downfall," was the first thing out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 pm
"If youre not gonna battle then I suggest finding Goddess tell her to get this bloody thing off of me"Scanda said a shis brother ran into the castle and started searching when he found a girl an angel a boy and someone he remebers from the Shadow Realm as he went up to them "Are anyone of you guys Goddess because my brother Scanda sent me he wants you to take the bloody tape off or hes gonna end the fight himself"Sxcanda said waiting for a reply.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 am
"I can handle it." Lunar said nodding. She looked away from the things in the sky and followed Lady Aya  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:47 am
Dark begun to step from the group, it had become crowed again, if someone didn't take a leadership position soon Phylum wouldn't have to kill anyone of them, they would simply kill each other. To get everyone attention he gave a loud ear piercing whistle. "All right everyone listen up, with got an army marching this way, with a vampire and centaur one on the castle grounds. Goddess and Aya are the two in charge over each,"he turned to each woman in question, "Goddess I need you to have your man surround all the low level lands, your job is to hit the enemy low" he then looked at the young man and put two finger on the bridge of his nose, then looked at her, "and would you mind cutting Scanda down, he and his brother can handle the left flank of the castle while you have the middle. And feel free to kill anyone you like my dear, for the only good enemy is a dead one." He faced Aya "you have the hardest job, I need you to station some of your man on top of the castle and behind it, with their speed and strength, it would be to our advantage to have them control any and all blind stops that Phylum would view as weak. And if for some reason the battle should last till dawn, they can use the forest as cover, I have already spoken to the dwellers there, and they have complied not to interfere so your man with be safe as long as they don't travel to deep within. Lunar can guild you there, I have seen her travel back and forth inside." Dark turned to her now, "Lunar you handle the back of the castle as well and make sure the vampires get inside the forest safely if need be, I'm sure Aya or Wei will assist you in doing so." he looked around at the remaining males he had yet to address, and turned to the angle, "not sure who you are and I don't really care, if you here to help than great, if not stay out of the way" then he looked over to the last of them, "Nick, Wei, you two will come with me. There is a small chore we need to do before we regroup with the others outside." Dark reached into his pocket and pulled out several small orbs he had collected from Mega's office. And then throw them at each of the members, "this will allow everyone to communicate throughout the fight, just think of the person you want to connect with. I don't enjoy people popping in my head and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way, this will allow us all to be on the same page. Also there are two others here to fight with us as well, I believe Wei and Aya have already seem them. Two twins a boy and girl by the names of Aoi and Hiruko’s, they are friends so try not to kill them. Take a minute to say what you need to say to the group at large, then be on your way, for the hour is near." He waited for the first to speak.  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 am
*Goddess cought the orb that Dark threw to her* "I'll make sure to let you know what we see in the grounds. See you later." *Goddess left to get her men. As she walked past Scanda, she snapped her fingers and he was free* "Just remember to stay out of Chiefs' way." *Goddess said as she went out the front doors. Atmund and Malric met her at the bottom of the stairs* "Get ready, boys. We have to spread the men around the grounds. Have them go in groups of at least three. They are to attack and kill any enemy they see. Malric, you know your job. And stay out of the fight this time. We don't need you to get hurt again. Atmund, I need you to direct the men through your mind links. You might be needed here." *Michael went with Goddess and listened to what she told her men* "What do I need to do in this fight?" "You and I shall be above the fray. I trust that you can use magic?" "I can use magic, yes. I see your logic for fighters in the air. Would you mind if I called up a few of my brothers? They can scout in the air." "Good idea. But only a few of them. We don't need more then a few." *Michael nodded and called to his brothers. They where the Five Archangels of the Heavens, the Messengers of the Gods. The Angels came all at once. Once, they had been men. Now, they where more powerful then any but the Gods. The names of the brothers where Michael, Gaberial, Raphael, Uriel and Azriel* *The Centaurs, obaying the Command of Goddess, spread throughout the Castle grounds. They would fight and kill many foes. They also knew that many of them would loose their lives that night*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 pm
*hetukiri looked over at chief and said* "thank you" *in a mouse like voice, she knew she had to pull her self together, and she had to do it fast*

"sooo... whats up??" *hetukiri asked chief*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 pm
Chief stopped stalking after Phylum and looked over at Hetu, "its gecko season, and I'm hunting geckos" she gave a mischievous smile as she went back to checking around for him.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games