Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Jett smirked.
Jett: "beautiful name...oh thats right...i almost forgot why i was here...please hand over the books..."
You notice after all that fighting that Jett does not have one scratch on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm
Scarlet laughed, "Do you really think I'm going to easily had over the books to you? Well your mistaken." Scarlet was getting closer to him, then she ran up to him about to and as he tought she was going to punch him she had her hands on his shoulder doing a handstand, then she quickly turned around and dropped down behind him kicking him with both of her legs hard sending him flying across the field. She faded down into the ground and was back on the surface and as he came flying toward her she was able to cut him on his chest with her sword. Then she stood waiting for his next move, keeping all her senses alert.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm
Raiku comes out from behind a rock hed been in the forest all day and now hes ready for some action.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 pm
i finlly found suki " finlly dang" i flu down " hey suki u alreight?"

" yes i'm fine but help sarlet"

" ok" i flu over to jett cuting him on the side with one of my swords  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm
Jett landed on his back. He stnads up without using his legs and arms, using energy to slide him to a stand. As he is in a standing position, you notice he is not harmed at all.
Jet: "yes...i did..."
Jett looks at the rock Raiku is hiding behind quick.
Jett: "you can come out now...that idiotic hiding place isnt fooling anyone"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 pm
i sens a illion around me i walk through the illion when i did the illion broke" please u think illion work on yeah right they don't "

" and they don't work on me"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:38 pm
Scarlet knew that this guy wasn't an ordinary guy and now that Dark fire, Raiku, and suki where here she felt uneasy and worried. She quickly used the oppertunity while Jett was confronting Jett to appear behind him and jumped up in the air kicking him on the side of his head sending him flying to the side and she was able to get her sword in his shoulder and as it went through it pinned him against the tree. Knowing that it wouldn't last long she landed on her feet and chanted a spell that created the air around him to bind him to the tree as if a huge snake was constricting him. She had her hand out and slowly closing it the air around his body got tighter and tighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 pm
I looked at scarlet she was doing great i always thought of her as a teacher but this was some serious a** kicking.  

satanicskull123

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 pm
Jett isnt injured at all, but he is bound to the tree slightly.
Jett: "you know this wont hold me...im just being nice right now...your magic is weak..."
Jett smirked
Jett: "so tell me how you killed your parents...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm
" ok i know other people are there come out and fight" some people came out and started to fight some was at rauki some was at me and some was around suki my swords appers i starte to fight them" wow this should be easy  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Scarlet wasn't using her full powers but when she heard him speak those words she felt anger boil within her. She shut her hand into a fist causing the air around him to squeez him, this time he felt pain all over, but it wasn't enough to kill him....yet. She realized him from the bind, "That doesn't concern you so i suggest not to ask." She appeared in front of him punching him in the face that sent him flying through the tree. He felt that one but still got up. Scarlet was not using her full strenght and powers yet, she was going to waste alot of energy that fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm
Even though there was enemys circiling me i wouldnt stop staring she kicked A**!  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 pm
i killed that last one" that was to easy why" all of a sudden i felt and evil present touching the elemt book" shoot the book! "i flu off has fast as i can  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:52 pm
Jett caught himslef on the tree and stood on top of a branch.
Jett: "ooooooh it appears i have struck a nerve...So did they beg for mercy like dogs when you slaughtered them?..."
Jett smirked.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Her anger rose and she spit out, "If it's death you want then i shall give it to you!" Her eyes turned red and she appeared behind him floating and hit him on the side of his head with her elbow sending him flying off the tree top. She jumped and was now above him she grinned and had her hands out in front of her and with her palms infront of her, she chanted some words in her head and a blast of fire hit Jett seding him hurtling to the ground and has he crashed he left a huge crater. She wasn't finished yet, she had her foot out and as she was falling faster and faster her foot made contact with Jetts face making the crater become bigger. She jumped out the crater.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games