Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 pm
*She gets up to follow TES and supervise and calls out to Dame.* WE'LL HAVE TO TALK LATER! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Wait! Wait for me! I'll be right back -calls to waiter then runs after them-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:52 am
-walks back in quickly- You still got that pasta for me? Well heat it up! I want it to take with me, please. ^_^ And some sweet tea to go.

-waits for a few minutes for the pasta and the sweet tea- Thanks, hon! You're a doll! -tips him, pays and leaves, heading to the MW-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:43 am
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and up to one of the waiters.* Say…could you please help me out? You see that bartender over there…*points to the bar*…I asked him a while back about catering and have not received any messages or anything. Is that a service this establishment provides? Could someone of authority here get back to me please. *hands the waiter a good sized tip.* Thank you so very much. wink *She leaves.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 pm
-appears-
Waiter, I'll have 6 AMFs and 6 Darth Vaders, for starters.

Are you sure? That much alcohol...
I've already had 11 Darth Vaders and 6 AMFs... not the slightest bit drunk as you can see.

If you say so... -waiter leaves, and comes back with 12 drinks-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm
-downs all 12 drinks in under 5 minutes, showing few signs of being affected by the alcohol-

Still sober. crying  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:03 pm
Waiter, I'll have another round of drinks.

I'm sorry, if you want to get yourself drunk you'll have to do it elsewhere.

Great... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 pm
-walks in with iggies and companions in tow- This, my dearest iggies, is Chatty Kathy's. Why don't we sit? I waiter will be here shortly to take our orders. We can tell him then that it is to go. Or her. -shrugs then takes a seat and motions for iggies to do the same. Some menus are already on the table-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm
*Walks in with Dame and setles at the table, critters finding seats for themselves. They pick up menues and try to read. Giggling she takes one as well*

Thank you so much Dame... It will be a fairly large order... I'll pay for these guys.

*Scans the menue and finds pizza with everything, veggies and cheeze sandwiches, hamburgers, but nothing in raw meat form*

Would they be willing to serve raw meat? The grunny prefers it... I do think I have found somethings for the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm
Oh, I'm sure you can get whatever. ^_^ They won't mind.

And I am treating you AND your friends. ^_^ It ain't no thang. -looks at the critters and laughs, nose scrunching-

iggies -looks at her concerned- Do you have a place to stay?

-waiter comes over before she can answer- Good evening. Our order will be to go. I'm just having some sweet tea please, and iggies? -motions to her so the waiter turns to her-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:49 pm
* A waiter approaches and before the voices could explode again, she orders*

I'd like 2 extra large pizza's with everything but meat, 4 veggie and cheese sandwiches and... Do you have jugs of cranberry juice and Raw meat?

- We can get raw hamburger and yes we have jugs of the cranberry juice

Oh thank you! I'll need 2 checks... all but the sandwiches are on me, and may I have 2 lbs of the hamburger and 2 jugs of juice please... oh to go?

Edit:
((LOL good timing))

Dame, they really do eat a lot, please let me take the check for them....

*Looks away, hiding emotions*
I-I... no, I haven't found a place yet... I haven't been able to scout much... and I have to be sure... we are all succure... uh safety wise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 pm
-motions to the waiter for one check as iggies is looking down. He nods-

Well, you are welcome to stay with me until you get on your feet...or permenantly...I have an extra room. Well, currently it's being used by Tes because he lost his keys to his apartment rolleyes but I have been sorta thinking having a roommate would be fun. -smiles- I have a pretty large bed and a very comfy living room suit so you could stay one of those places until Tes is back in his residence...I only live a coupla block from the MW so if we ever need anything...like firepower...we could just run quickly there. I don't mind little critters. -smiles at the little ones- I offer this not only because I like you but because Psyzapp seems to trust you and care for you a lot so it would seem to me that you are one pretty great person. -smiles- That and I can't stand do see something out in the cold if I can help it... sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 pm
Psy, love, if you just hand your to-go order to the crew, I'm sure they can provide the service you need. Though they may need to pull Lily in for any baking. Well, if Gaia would let her play, anyways. wink

((As a reminder to all patrons: Kathy's is still a neutral zone in the game room.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:19 pm

(( SOrry sudden burst of sleepies))

* Waiter returns with the meals and iggies passes some to each critter. Starts to eat the sandwich to give time to think*

Tes...? I don't think I have met a Tes yet.... I.. maybe we could... maybe see on a trial basis

*Giggles at the subtle hints of being permanent... then sighs wondering if it would be fair to bring possible trouble in or even if the strange things could be hidden, yet wanting to be able to find a place to stay for a good time.*

Firepower.... really? hm... trial? see if we get a long? Psyzapp and I can find trouble it seems, but she's a good friend

((so sorry... I might have to fall asleep in the chair... But thanks smile I'll have to gather her possesions)

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Lil Brat
Psy, love, if you just hand your to-go order to the crew, I'm sure they can provide the service you need. Though they may need to pull Lily in for any baking. Well, if Gaia would let her play, anyways. wink

((As a reminder to all patrons: Kathy's is still a neutral zone in the game room.))

((Thanks Lil. I'll read again the front, I know I did at one point, but it seems to have fallen out of my head smile Will remember the to-go tip))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games