Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm
[[ i dont know i got it to and im more focused on my other rps so i couldnt tell you ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm
"Well then okay I wont be scared.... Its just that..... Wha... wait what! Zack has a Twin?! Is he nice? or is he bad? so to speak?

{(we could get more than 2 people talk to each other? or a school event, or a Confrontation between Chibi Cupcakes and DeathPenalty... just some ideas )}  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm
(( well i guess i can bring Ichiro down to stir more spark ))

"I think he's bad. Like, the total opposite of Zack." Ichiro smiled. "Let me show you." He grabbed Tsuna's wrist and teleported them down to DeathPenalty HQ. "Hey guys! Tsuna here just wanted to meet Zack's twin!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Kaz opened his eyes "oh uhm yeah thats me" he then started falling asleep untill he sensed something "oh god not him anyone but him i thought he was alive oh god no"

Eric jumped out of the bus "thank yoooouuu bus driver man and old lady onthe bus wash your feet they smell like dirty gym socks" Eric stuck his tounge out of the side of his mouth like a dog he then felt car sick "YAYYYYY! IM GONNA BE SICK" he then threw up in the bushes  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm
Kishiko looked concerned. "What's wrong love?"

(( lmao that was adorable 4laugh ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm
Kaz walked up to Kishiko "i-its Eric m-my little brother h-hes h-here" Kaz said sounding afraid witch was rare to hear from Kaz

Eric took out a toy bear and kept it with him he then followed Kaz's energy signal he got to the death penalty basement door and there was a death penalty guarding it that didnt let Eric through "aww big meaner wont let me through" he then pointed down the hall "hey meaner whats that?" the death penalty looked down the hall "oh my god run!" the death penalty then ran for no reason because he was confused half way down the hall the death penalty realized there was nothing there when he looked back Eric was already inside  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm
"hello Zacks brother.... twin and..." looks over and sees Kishiko "Hell....ll...o.... Kishiko" Tsuna then talks to himself remember Ichiro says she likes it when your scared. he then stands up proud and look not scared.... although everyone knew he was scared

({new character darknezz? or have i just not met him yet)}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm
(( aww cute whee ))

Kishiko was surprised. "You sound scared." She then saw a little boy coming in. "Is that him?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:49 pm
Kishiko smiled at Tsuna's nervousness. She walked up to him and looked at him straight in the eye. "Why you so afraid? I don't bite." She said in a soothing yet devious voice. She then smiled evily. "Yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 pm
[[ new character ]]

Kaz looked at her terrified "of course im scared becausehe can get kinda possessive over me and hes stronger then he looks and hes kinda-"

Eric walked around he then saw the main power box he opened it up and started flipping switches and pushing buttons "ooooohhhhh whats dis do whats dat do ooohhhhh" he then touched the main power supply button and turned off the whole schools power "DATS WHAT DAT DOOOO"

Kaz sighed "not the smartest"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm
Kishiko got mad. "DON'T TOUCH THAT!" She then trapped Eric in an unbreakable magical bubble.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm
shivers shoot up Tsunas back and he begins to swet, his somewhat tough guy look was rapidly fading, then he saw a young looking boy "whats he doind down here? and Kishiko i just realized i have nothing back home so you can bite me if you want my parents wouldn't care but... Someone would..."

MEANWHILE AT A CLASS

"where is he Ive got a picture i want to give him" Haru stomps her foot on the ground and some dust fall down on the deathpenalty clubs HQ  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm
Eric poked the bubble a few times the smiled and started boucing when he hit the ceiling it went faster "wheeeeehehewhooohaheeeeeee"

Kaz went over to the main power box and put everything in order again and the power came on "maybe you should let him out of that bubble before he destroys this place" he said referring to Eric who was now bouncing all over the room  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:03 pm
Kishiko then turned the bubble into a cage. "You little-" Her face was a hot red. "And Tsuna. I would love to drain your blood but I'd like it alot better if you could shut him UP!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Eric just tilted his head when Kishiko said shut up he seemed to have just sealed his lips he then pouted and crossed his arms and turned around

Kaz sighed "oh great he's in his quiet place" Kaz walked over and started talking with him all anyone could hear was whispering but no words  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games