Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:50 pm
"To that creepy house we go," she said and took Robert's hand. She walked him through the Darkspace and they came out standing on the porch.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Mad?" Leon asked, and shook his head. "How can I possible be mad? that's like asking a starving man if he's hungry." He chuckled a bit and watched her collect clothing for him. He looked down and saw that he was nude. It was kind of suddenly weird now, but it could always be worse.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:52 pm
Robert looked around. "I can just tell that this will be a lot of fun," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"My house is not gloom and doom come in."The whisperer opened the door his mist black body moving he was laughing,"I know fate doesn't twist but it does on others.
____________________________-
Soli give him clothes to put on,"I'm glad your not."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante looked at the girl and shook his head. "Not really I'm guessing." He said and then looked at Kiro. "And too bad, I already did." He grinned a bit in return.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm
<********... darkspace?!?

Kiro begins to sprint to their destination, forgetting about the pistol for now. He arrives down the street from the pair, his MP5 out, crouching.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon took the clothes and instantly started dressing. "I apologize for being naked and all, that's the down side to being a werewolf." He said with a small sheepish chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
"I would come in quickly seems as if someone is here a hunter,"The whisperer moved to the front of his house,"What are you doing."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm
Xram woke up in the ally "i wonder where those two are" said Xram as he stood up and started walking off  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Well, not necessarily in front of you." Leon said, "I had a towel on and stuff." He finished buttoning up his pants and pulled on his shirt.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm
Soli sat on the bed,"Leon I'm tired I'm going to sleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"You're always tired." Leon chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "But okay." He was a bit exhausted himself, the wolf's struggle had worn him out greatly.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:32 pm
The moment the door opened and the Whisperer appeared, Nike's aura pulled back inside of her. She usually didn't have to keep it in check since it fluctuated, but she knew he would see and she couldn't have that. Some secrets were hers to keep. She stepped inside at his words, "Speak for yourself, its creepy in here too." She hadn't realized it but she was still holding Robert's hand, and squeezing it for dear life.

Misha watched Dante's friend leave, and then she gave him a huge grin, rocking on her heels with her hands behind her back. "So, what brings you to the Embrace? You don't strike me as the dancing type."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 pm
Robert bit his lip again as they went inside. She was squeezing his hand so tightly that it really hurt. But he didn't say anything at all. He gave her a reassuring smile.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"I don't dance, just drink." Dante smirked and looked at the girl, "You know, I never did get your name." He said folding his arms across his chest.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games