Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:45 pm
{{Well, I'm pretty sure Draa would never do that with Amy since Tes wouldn't. lol. So she's safe! XD}}

Amy walked quietly into Draa's room after getting the receptionist's permission. As Amy expected, since it was mid afternoon, Draa was sleeping right now. Good thing she hadn't brought Thistle. She probably would have been squeaking and might have woken him up.

She turned to the nightstand beside Draa's bed. She placed the paper plate she had brought with her down on the nightstand. The plate had eight pancake rolls. The pancakes had a hint of cinnamon baked into them and were stuffed with a strawberry cream she had made with real strawberries and a hint of orange. She had sprinkled the pancake rolls with powdered sugar.

She had also brought a glass of green tea flavored with orange and a hint of lemon. That was healthy for him.

She put a 'get well' Hallmark card next to the pancake rolls. She had put her and Thistle's name on it and had also included a Polaroid of Thistle in it. She had a sign around her neck that said 'I'm Very Sorry' and her eyes were large and regretful. Amy had a feeling that the photo would probably not do anything, just as it wouldn't have done anything for Tes, but at least he would know that Thistle was very sorry.

What probably would make him feel better was a little 'coupon' Amy had included with the card as well. It was blue and stated that Draa could write a menu on a piece of paper of whatever he wanted for a meal and Amy would either make it or obtain it from a restaurant. It had to be Earth food, of course. She hoped he liked that.

Amy turned after setting everything up and left the clinic for the day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:49 pm
((Wouldn't count on Draa not doing anything of the sort ~ once a perv... ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:50 pm
(( rofl Hence why I said no skirts and no cleavage! xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:10 pm
((Has no skirt and no one gets to see the cleavage... damit.))  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm
Lil Brat
((...once a perv... ))
{{I can't help it gonk You know how grunnies are. Remember that one from the "earth day" stage thing?... whatever they call it on this site stare }}

*comes in to check on Draa and sees that he's still sleeping. Sighing and shaking her head, she gently shakes him*

*groans* 5 more minutes

I understand that you are probably really tired, but sleeping as much as you have been can be unhealthy too. Besides... *glances over at his bedside table and smiles, then looks back at Draa* it seems you missed out on a visitor. They left you some things.

Visitor? ....*yawns and stretches, wincing a little when he stretched his arms up too much* Xsa stressed Are you sure you're giving me enough morphine? stressed

We switched you to hydrocodone yesterday. You should be tapered off within the next 48 hours. If you are still experiencing pain, you may be given a prescription for when you leave.

Great... stare
*holds his ribs at he sits up in bed. Hoping this "visitor" was either Psyzapp or Kits dropping off some food, he looks around as eagerly as a tired person can be for signs of these "things" Flo mentioned. At his bedside table, he caught sight of a paper plate and immediately knew it wasn't Psyzapp. Kind of disappointed at first, he figures whatever Kits brought him was probably good too. He starts to reach over to grab everything, but feels a pain in his ribs*
Dammit stressed Are you really sure you should be taking me off the pain killers? stressed

You just need to be more careful about how you move. Here. Let me get those for you.
*pulls around the table that hangs over his bed and arranges the items on it in a manner she feels would be easiest for him*

*going for the paper plate first to see what kind of food Kits brought him, he ends up knocking over the "get well" card, which falls to the floor... the picture sliding out of it in the process. Grinning at the sweets he sees, he picks one up to inspect it.*
Didn't know Kits could cook too. I bet this is going to be awesome.

*shakes her head at Draa going straight for the food and bends down to pick up the card for him. As she does so, she finds a polaroid photo next to it*
Awww! What an adorable little pony!

*freezes and goes pale as the food had just almost reached his mouth. He drops it back on the plate, eye twitching as he turns his head to Flo*
.... did... *twitch* ... did you say "pony"? *twitch*

*picks up the card and the photo, showing them to Draa*
Isn't that just the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

..... *gives Flo a look comprised of disgust and the distinct "are you dosib kidding me?" expression*

Draa? Are you alright?

*brushes the powdered sugar off his hands and calmly picks up the paper plate and glass of unknown fluid, holding them out to Flo*
Could you kindly take these things to the nearest biohazardous waste disposal compartment?

Draa! *sets the card and photo back on his table*
Why would you have me do such a thing?

Don't question it, Flo. Just do it stare
*practically shoves the items into Flo's hands*

*furrowing her brow, she sighs and takes the items out of the room*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *dead, just dead*}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:57 pm
((Poor Draa ~ and Lily hasn't even visited... ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:36 pm
{{Poor Draa?! He just threw away a perfectly good meal of strawberry-filled pancakes! They would have been awesome! Serves him right...}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 am
*immediately as she returns, she gives Draa a very displeased look*
You realize that if you always have me dispose of your visitor's gifts, they are eventually not going to bring you anything anymore.

I'll live stare I've already got plenty of "gifts" from her right here *points at his bandaged ribs*

*though she's not sure how such a small looking pony could have done such a thing to him, she decides not to ask since it seems to be a sensitive subject. She walks back up to his bedside and glances over the photo*
I am sure whatever it is that happened, she didn't mean for it to. Accidents happen...

tch... accidents.... *looks out the window*
Story of my life.... *pushes the table away so it's no longer hanging over his bed*
Having to suffer the consequences of other people's "accidents" is really getting old.

*stands there quietly for a while. Thinking this might be a good time for a change of subject, she puts on a smile*
Hey.... um... *tries to think of something to talk about. Remembering the visitor he had earlier when she had brought in a fork, something else comes to mind*

What was it that you and that woman earlier meant when the both of you mentioned things as if you were a grunny? Is that some kind of nickname?

*turns his head to Flo and stares at her coldly for a moment. Not even looking at the items left on his table, he gathers them up into a pile and hands them to her*
Leave.

*looks at Draa a bit shocked, reluctantly taking the pile he handed her. Tilting her head a bit in confusion, she speaks quietly*
... is everything alright..?

Do I dosib look alright to you? stressed I didn't ask for you to question me. I told you to leave.

*takes a step back*
Al... Alright.... but... what do you want me to do with these? *holds out the pile*

I don't care. Toss it, burn it, use it as toilet paper.... just get it out of here.
*turns back to the window*

*gives him a slight nod, though she knows he won't see it with his head turned away. She frowns and looks at the pile in her hands again, then quietly exits the room without another word*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am
{{okay, the suspense is killing me. Just what were those items you handed to Flo? confused }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 am
{{I know he handed Flo the stuff Amy had dropped off to him. What she dropped off is on the previous page. Other than that, I dunno. lol.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 am
{{The pile consisted of the get well card, the photograph of Thistle, and the menu "coupon"}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 am
Amy walked into Draa's room after checking in at the receptionist's desk. She was here to pick up the menu that Draa should have filled out by now.

She smiled when she saw that Draa was awake. "Hey Draa! It's good to see you awake. How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 am
*glares over in Amy's general direction*
I'm starting to wish I hadn't been awake stare *looks over at the wall clock and hopes some nurse is going to come in and put him out with pain killers soon*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am
Amy smirked and rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, if you had been asleep, then you wouldn't have missed me bringing this!"

She brought out a platter of chocolate cake from behind her back. She probably hadn't been concealing it that well, but oh well.

"You also wouldn't have been able to give me your menu."  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games