Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 pm
"ok...."i said nodding and put my hands down. i looked at the ground and saw blake on the ground, his eyes closed. "blake!" i yelped and bent down to him. "o my god..blake wake up please?" he murmered something. "blake..please?" i pleaded. he suddenly turned on me and pinned me down on my bak, "you are the real erin right? the one who doesnt love me just yet?" "blake, wat the hell! of course its me! get off!" i yelled at him crying. "ok, then tell me something that no one else wud kno." i rolled my eyes at him, "wen we escaped, i think that puddle the eraser slipped on was...your...urin....now get off!" i said thro tears and a littl bit of anger. "ok, just wanted to make sure. sorry erin." blake apologized, now red in the face and got off and took me in his arms and hugged me. "its the real erin." blake said as he kissed my head and stroked my hair bak as i cried like a baby. wat the hell did i do to you guys?! i asked kazumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:43 pm
Kazumi nodded and smiled. "Good to have you back." Tomoyo said, still freaked out by what just happened.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:55 pm
"erin? wat was the last thing you remember?" blake asked worriedly, pulling bak so he cud wipe the tears away. "the last thing i remember was telling you to slow down so the flock cud keep up....then everything is a blank up until now..blake im scared." i said as i burried my face back in his chest, wher i cud hear his heart beating and hear his voice wenever he talked. "so you dont remember saying that we wer off course by two degrees? or telling me that you didnt want to take a nap, or saying that you wudnt mind a homeless shelter?" he asked searching for the answers in my eyes. i shook my head. "the next thing i knew i was choking you," i paused feeling the fresh new tears well up in my eyes, "i am so sorry blake!" i sobbed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "it wasnt your fault, erin." he said standing up with me in his arms. "come on,lets go bak and try and figure this thing out. kazumi you ok?" blake asked as he walked over to tomoyo and kazumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 pm
Kazumi nodded. "Yup! The cut's not too deep, it should be fine in a bit." She said, smiling, though it was distorted a bit by the wound.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm
he nodded and started walking again. "kazumi...did i do that to you?" i asked in the smallest kiddy voice i cud possibly make.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 am
Kazumi nodded slowly. "Yeah, but you weren't yourself. I wouldnt worry about it."
(Happy birthday! ^_^)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 am
Sora was having a hard time trying to stop Amy, Jessica and Derek from following the other and was glad to see them coming back. When Kazumi had followed Blake and Erin he had had to use his abilities to stop Amy and Derek watching what was happening through Kazumi's mind, and it tired him out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am
Hannah rested for a while under a well tree covered area. She flew to a small town nearby and filled up on two bottles full of water and a little bottle soda. Hannah bought some extra snacks and filling up her back. Singing doesn't usually pass the time.....Oh well... , Hannah kept low to the ground and headed in the direction that Derek told her to go.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Kk_the_cynical
Kazumi nodded slowly. "Yeah, but you weren't yourself. I wouldnt worry about it."
(Happy birthday! ^_^)

(thank you!! mrgreen )
i sniffled, "i still did it to you tho..and how can i not worry about it...i cudv...killed you.." i said burrying my face in blake's chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:54 pm
Faithful Fire
Sora was having a hard time trying to stop Amy, Jessica and Derek from following the other and was glad to see them coming back. When Kazumi had followed Blake and Erin he had had to use his abilities to stop Amy and Derek watching what was happening through Kazumi's mind, and it tired him out.

"everything is ok guys. she's fine just...a littl shakin up...and she's back to normal...r as normal as she was before." blake said to the flock, trying to cheer me up with that last part. i smiled up at him.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm
"Because the fact is that I'm still here..." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 pm
i laughed, "you must hate me for doing that to you tho..." i said looking at her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Kazumi laughed. "I put you all through hell, I'm suprised y'all don't hate me." She said, twiddling with her thumbs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm
"i dont like hating anyone..except the ppl that created us...i dont hate ppl cuz its pointless to waste my time and energy on them..so i just dislike them with a passion." i said smiling at her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 pm
"Ah..." Kazumi said. "That makes sensee." She said, smiling.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games