Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 am
Hikaru's mom looked at Kaimei she smiled and walked over to him. "You must be Kaimei. I personally want to welcome you to the family." She goes over to him and gives him a big hug. Hikaru looks at Yuki. "Where is Celeste and Mokota?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 am
Yuki looks at Hikaru "Dont Worry I made sure they are safe" she said and snapped her fingers and 2 skeleton cribs walked over to Hikaru with her children inside them "These are Moah skeleton demons that our family has control over these two are you childrens guardians plus they can change into any shape" she explained  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 pm
"Interesting, best I can do is summon demons." Kyo said with a shrug and Vin looked at him like he was insane. "What?" "Kyo, even our father isn't able to summon full fledged demons, hwo do you do it?" Vin asked incredulously and Kyo just clapped his hands and two Bone Demons appeared and bowed. "Yeah, I dunno why, but if I need something all I do is ask." Kyo said and Vin looked like he was about to have a heart attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm
tehcno saw suki and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head"miss me?"

a gate appeared next to tehcno as the Fei family walked out.Leading the group was Techno's dad.his dad had a long black over coat on and a red shirt under it"where is she..."he said and spotted hikaru."you...you are not ment to have a fei inside of you...."he hissed and grabbed the handle on his sword and unsheathed a large sword"i will carve that child out of you.."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 pm
"Of course I did." Suki said smiling up at Techno and kissed his cheek. Her smile disappeared when she saw the Fei family appear. She got in between Hikaru and Techno's father. "You will not hurt Hikaru."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm
Mr.Fei growled"move it...you may be my grandkid's moter but i will not hesitate to slice you."he hissed glaring at her.
suddenly tehcno's guitar slamemd into his dad's face kocking him backward"its one thing to threaten my friends..but ever..never..NEVER THREATEN SUKI!!"He yelled as the black streak began to spread and make a skull pattern in his hair.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 pm
"I don't want the baby. I was not suppose to have another one for another couple of months. Roy did something to me and then rapped me. I had no choice he was going to kill my babies." Hikaru suddenly stopped and she was trembling and she suddenly burst into tears. Her mother came back over to her and tried to comfort her. Her father looked at Techno's father. "She is telling the truth. I can look into her memories and he did do everything that she said and the reason for him to impregnate her was so that he could take his own childs life so he could become more powerful."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 pm
Mr.Fei growled and glared at her"she dishonors the fei name and msut perish!"he said as he swung his sword at hikaru.
techno grabbed the lade as the patteran spread more."I said don't..."he said sending electricity into his father  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 pm
Suki saw the pattern spreading. "Techno...? What is that...?" She asked as she stood in front of Hikaru, not letting Techno's father harm her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm
marx rushed between the two"tehcno you must calm down!your letting the knight gain more power!"he said gripping techno's shoulders

Mr.Fei spun to suki and swung his sword at her
tehcno rushed infront of suki ad blcoked with his guitar as the pattern came closer to becoming whole  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Suki wasn't sure what was going on, but from what Marx said, these patterns weren't good. She froze Techno's father in place with ice and hugged Techno from behind. "Please calm down. I can defend myself. I'm not helpless." She told him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm
techno began to calm down as the pattern receeded back abit."your right i'm sorry."he said hugging her.

mrfei roared as he swung at them again.
marx slid between them."werewolf's flame!"he inhaled and bretahed silver fire on him knocking him back  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Hikaru suddenly snapped. She reached for a dagger and held it above her stoamch. "I don't want this child. Many people don't want me to have it too. I have no choice." She began to move the dagger toward her stomach. Both her parents could read her mind and knew that there was no stoping her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm
Suki was glad that she was able to calm him down. Once Marx sent Mr.Fei back, she let go and faced towards him. "What should we do?" She asked, not know what to do to help Hikaru other than keep her alive.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:51 pm
suddenly a shadow hand reached up and stopped hikaru.please don't...i don't want to burn in hell..please..a voice echoed in hikaru's head

tehcno sighed"i don't know"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games