Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Spencer shrugged. "At this school, I am no longer surprised no matter what happens" he said, the ate a piece of toast. He then looked at Michishige anda asked "so what time is your test at?"

((Sorry for the extremely late reply... I had to steal my bro's laptop to get on... >.>))

"Erm..."
Michishige muttered as he looked up and touched his finger on his chin. He glanced over at the clock, realizing then what time his test was. "Oh crap!" Michishige shouted as he stood up. "It's in a few minutes! I gotta get over there quick!" He chuckled and looked at Spencer. "Sorry Spence, but I gotta go!" Michishige then bolted out of the cafeteria towards the battle dome. He ran into a nearby classroom to check the time again. "Okay, I got 3 minutes. If I hurry, I think I can make it!" Michishige ran out of the main building towards his test, cursing under his breath. "Damn early tests..."

((Edit: FIRST POST ON THIS PAGE! >.> Yea, stooped, I knows.))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm
((lol. I already had Spencer leave, but that's fine wink ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm
((Looks like after reading pages 88-92 five times, I STILL failed to catch up on everything. XD Ah well. ))

Michishige slowed down to a slow walking pace as he neared the battle dome. "Alrighty, here I go. All I gotta do is find that door, and it'll be smooth sailing," he said to himself as he walked inside. Glancing around, he headed towards the maze where the Sensory tests were being held. "This is gonna be easy. I hope," Michishige said as he grabbed the blindfold that the proctor held out to him. "All you ha-" the proctor started before Michishige cut him off. "Yea, yea, get out the maze without touching the walls in the fastest amount of time. I've done this before." The proctor was taken aback. "O-okay..." the proctor said back, not having much more to say. Michishige walked in, at a slow and steady pace. He extended his consciousness out, sensing the walls of the maze. Alright, so far so good. he thought, right before he bumped lightly in to a wall. Crap, that's gonna deduct from my score, he thought, but my time should make up for that! Michishige exclaimed in his head as he found the door he was searching for. It gave him a straight shot to the exit, which he ran as fast as possible to. Once out of the maze, he took off the blindfold and waited for his results.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm
Spencer focused all his energy on the steel ball and began moving it slowly to the goal. He started picking up speed with it until he pushed it quickly with all his might past the 150 yard mark. He then panted.

Alex was still waiting for his turn.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:01 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((sure, Alex can do that))

((does this mean Dr. Stanfield is going to have more patients if kids keep getting hit by buses?))

((k, just wondering if you were planning on making a new practice thing other than the maze, didn't want Jordan seeing ghosts and whatnot.))

((>.> well, the healing kids do need to take their tests...))

Mr.Marsh called out after he finished talking to the previous student. "Next," he called out, turning his gaze slowly over to the line.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 pm
Jordan looked up at the line. Alex? Why's he..oh yeah... She got up and stretched, walking over to the group. She looked at the monitor by the entrance for the time; it looked like there was some 4 kids in front of her, given the time till her exam was meant to start.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Alex walked up and went into the maze. He waited for it to set up and then went through. It seemed fairly easy. He made sure to travel along the wall and around the floor in shadow form. He checked to see if there was a place where he needed to shadow hop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 pm
Michishige shouted at the top of his lungs when he was told that he had ranked up. "HAHAHA! I DID IT!" He then sat down in a nearby chair when he saw that everyone around him was looking at him. "Erm... hehe... My bad..."

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm
July stared at the monitors. Whoa, that course is pretty intense. She crossed her arms, despite herself she was impressed. It's a good thing he doesn't go around beating kids up for no reason...like that kid who got kicked out..what was his name?... At this point she wasn't even paying attention to the test anymore.

Mr. Marsh watched the monitors, just noting Alex's performance in his mind, rather than use a clipboard. He noticed everything, every mistake made, and every correct action.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:27 pm
(wolfy should i wait until the next timeskip or something since I already completely my tests and a few are still going on for others?)  

Setsuna155

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:35 pm
((well, you could try walking around/ exploring the shool/battledome, but I guess you are kinda stuck. Don't worry about a timeskip, you could wait till everyone's done, I'm hoping it won't take too much longer.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 pm
(battledome sounds fun ;o i'll sent kira over there lol)

After finishing both his tests Kira was bored and thinking about what to do for fun, Ah I know he thinks I'll head over to the battle dome to test my newly ranked up skills. He leaves the dorms and starts heading over to the battle dome in the rec hall wondering if anyone is there right now or anytime soon.  

Setsuna155

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm
Spencer passed. He was really excited. He knew he still had to be trained by Alex, but now he could say he worked hard enough to get ranked up.

Alex found a spot where he had to shadow hop and hesitated. He knew hesitation would cost him a bit and decided he was going to do it. He managed to successfully jump from one shadow to another. I did it! he said to himself and continued with the rest of his maze until he got out to the other side. He transformed back and walked out.

Dr. Stanfield finished his breakfast and then returned to his office.

Dr. Sullivan went to his office and brushed his teeth. An announcement went across the school for Michishige to report to the dentist office when he completed his test, though he'd probaby want to run back to the dorm to brush and floss first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm
((umm...people are still in the battle dome taking their tests. And wasn't Kira still there after his tests? O.o))

((I should probably revive Avery and Whit for Zetao now...))

Avery was walking to the battledome after breakfast. All the younger students were buzzing excitedly. Alright, level 5, here I come. And after that, level 6.

Whit crossed the courtyard, grinning. He had decided to reveal himself to Avery, whom at this point he'd been following for...quite a while. "Hello there, we meet again," he said, coming up beside Avery.

"Oh, hi. You were..at lunch yesterday, right?" she asked.

"Yes, happy you remember me. Name's Whit. And yours is Avery," he said matter-of-factly. "Where you headed?" he asked.

Avery decided to ignore the fact that Whit somehow already knew her name. "To my test, aren't you?"

"Nah," Whit said, "Got things to do, places to go...people to see." With that he winked at her before turning invisible.

Avery shook her head and continued on to the battle dome. Suddenly she stopped and looked around. I can't sense him...even though he's invisible, I should be able to. She shrugged and kept going. He must've left, I guess. Places to go, people to see...  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm
Mr.Marsh nodded approvingly when he saw Alex shadow-hop. That was definitely a high rank skill. When Alex walked up he flicked his hand in the air. "Good job, next rank, then. Keep working that technique."

((*off to change Spencer's rank and Michishige's*))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games