Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:28 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

She giggled a bit hearing that the other half of his summer wasn't nearly as good. She nudged him gently. When asked about hers, Lexine shrugged. "Eh, it was okay... I didn't really do much." She sighed gently but shrugged once again. It wasn't like she could really do much about it now though. "You have no idea how glad I am to be back, though. I love this place," she said, really only saying the last part to herself. Hogwarts was like a second home, she couldn't help but absolutely love it. She watched as a few First years walked over to their table. Lexine smiled. "It's nice to see the First years...I wonder if any of them will try out for Quidditch..." She trailed off, remembering the amount that had tried out last year.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with the Ravenclaws...!
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Stupid ******** Ronna... and stupid ******** Jer... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy smirked a bit at the first year. All best friends are idiots, hah! That sounded about right. Jer certainly was. She shook her head. "Yeah, Jer's... certainly something. He's not like a brother, though," she said, then had to wonder why she'd felt like it was so important to say that. It was true, of course, but... well, why was it true? She and Jer certainly fought like siblings often enough (actually, her fights with him sort of put her fights with Echo to shame). And thinking of your best friend like a sibling was apparently pretty normal. Melody apparently thought of hers like a brother, and Gypsy had heard Tanya declare the same about Echo on many an occasion... she blinked, then brushed it aside. Whatever. It wasn't like it mattered. And she was annoyed at him right now. So, she didn't want to think about it.

spaceThe fifth year smirked at the child. Application of knowledge was a beautiful thing... and she did apply it, really she did. Just not in the classroom, usually. "Well, I'm more of a creative type than anything else, so let's just say I like putting my knowledge to creative uses," she told her, suppressing a small snicker at the thought. Creative didn't even begin to describe it most of the time. "Classes are fun, if you're into classes. I'm not really, but that's me. As for the professors... well, that's a bit of a mixed bag, you know? I mean, most of them are alright from what I can tell. They all totally hate me, I'm sure... or maybe not. They let my Head of House make me prefect." Gypsy's tone changed then, becoming somewhat bewildered. She would've thought the professors would all know that she was rarely up to any good. She skipped lessons fairly often (only the boring ones, of course, but still) and could generally be found trying to get into some mischief. Except, she hadn't really ever gotten caught, so maybe they didn't realize what a troublemaker she really was? She supposed that could be the case... "As for exploring... well, there's plenty of places to look for. If you need help, you can always ask me, I'm more than happy to assist with the corruption of our youth," she told Melody with a toothy grin, eyes flashing purple at the thought. "I mean, obviously the first task is to find the kitchens. It's the easiest, and everyone does it. But, some of the more... interesting secrets, they require a bit of work." And how. Gypsy had finally, finally located that damned Room of Requirement last year, after a lot of searching. Alright, so she'd mostly been looking for it as a quiet rebellion against Daniel, but whatever. She'd found it, hadn't she? And it'd been such a treat... now, she looked forward to using it as a free studio space whenever she could. Not to mention all the use she and her friends would probably get out of it. If she knew more people, she'd throw a party, but then, she didn't have nearly enough other students to invite. Oh, well. She didn't want everyone and their cousin knowing where the thing was, anyway.

spaceShe clucked her tongue lightly at the first year's teasing. Oh, she liked this kid. Melody da Vinci apparently had a lot going for her, aside from the epic last name of course. Anyone with the bones to pick on an upperclassmen, particularly a prefect, particularly a prefect who had outright informed you that she was in a bad mood, was okay in Gypsy's book. She didn't know if the kid had problems with authority or just couldn't resist, but either way, it took guts. "Hm, I look forward to... showing of in Transfig, bothering the hell out of my friends, getting into trouble with said friends, the food, having an entire castle just begging to be explored, and going to Hogsmeade on weekends and raiding the candy shop." Really, she wouldn't have thought there was so much she looked forward to, but... well. As far as classes went, there really wasn't much beyond Transfiguration. And art, really, but she could do that at home. Except.. "I also really like the art professor, she's pretty cool. A few of the professors are pretty cool. But you didn't hear me say that, because I have a reputation to uphold, and that reputation is that of a no-good professor hating slacker, got it?" The question was accompanied by a conspiratorial wink, and a smirk. Now that she'd calmed down, she was finally able to focus, getting her hair to relax from the angry red to her usual shade of pink. It felt... better. She hated being red. It always wore her out.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Akureikami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with his Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I hope the Sorting doesn't take too long... ❞

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho laughed at Timothy, glancing over to Tanya again. Weird didn't even begin to describe her. He was still annoyed at her... but, not really. He smiled a bit, glancing down the table to see his own sister was talking to a first year. He watched her hair lighten to pink and had to exhale in relief. Gypsy in a bad mood was never a good thing, especially not since she was a prefect now and expected to take care of the first years. He turned back to Timothy with a smile. "Honestly, I'm surprised if she would've saved that for Gryffindor and that her housemates aren't being covered in blue and bronze glitter as we speak," he told the first year with a snort. When they were joined by Cash, he offered the younger boy a light wave. "Hey, uh, how was your Summer?" he asked, sort of unsure. He didn't know the second year very well, after all, their only connection was that they were both on the house Quidditch team. Still, he'd joined them, and apparently knew Timothy, so he should be polite. Even if he was awkward as hell.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin looked around for a bit, finally realizing just what house he was sorted into. He was in...Ravenclaw? Not what he expected at all actually, but the hat had spoken. Even the hat had told him he was difficult to place; so he figured that whatever the hat's final decision was had to be the right decision. A boyish, yet extremely confident smile laid on his face as he looked around, figuring out where to sit. He decided on two older kids who seemed to be talking amongst themselves at the moment. He looked at them before he sat, but as he sat he introduced himself. " 'Ello, name's Benjamin Rivers-Blakely. Nice to meet yuh," he said, looking around some more before finally settling in the seat.

He watched the sorting, watching all the eleven year olds get sorted. There were a few that he recognized the name of from the Wizarding World, but none that he actually physically knew. He figured he would get to know some of them as the year went. He didn't plan on keeping many friends in general though. He never was one to keep many of them. He just never trusted anyone. Maybe that would change over the years, but he figured it wouldn't for now. However, he did want to get to know some of them.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: I figured the two need to meet new people -_-
Arkendrai

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:42 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He smiled at Lexine as she nudged him, diverting his gaze to her for a moment. "That sounds...lively," he said to her, not being to hold back a chuckle, hinting at a conversation they had earlier in the summer when he had went to her house. "And I think I have an idea. I love this place too you know. I hate being home for too long. Although Spain is very fun," he said, shrugging as well. He really loved Spain, but he really hated being at his house in Scotland. So, he can almost breathe a sigh of relief that he is here now. This place was an escape from his sometimes negligent father, and the overbearing staff. He could get to interact with kids his age for once, even though he chose to talk to Lexine almost everytime.

"I'm sure one of them will. We need the players," he said to her, hoping that one of them does. They needed some reserves because what if someone is out for a match. What was to happen if that were to occur. Would they have to forfeit for lack of players? Did they have to play with one less on their squad? Either way they would be in trouble; so he most certainly hoped the first years participated.

He looked back and watched the Sorting, hearing recognizable family names that his father had done business with. His gaze was only broken by a first year who had seemed to be introducing himself, hardly even asking to sit with them. Well...he did it confidently so might as well answer back. "Nice to meet you to. My name's Iñigo Albion-Alexandre," he said, hoping Lexine would introduce herself, but if she stayed in her shell, he would.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:09 am
User Image
User Image

Melody listened a bit eagrly to the older girl as she explained more. Apparently the friend in question who was causing loads of problems was Jer....a boy? More then likely but it was never safe to assume. If she did then Chase should be a boy not a girl. Gypsy was the creative type? That made sense considering her early statement of bringing the test scores down. Ravenclaw was full of both intellectuals and imaginative types. Her father had several paintings in the house that were done by some of his fellows from school and Melody often got lost in their beauty. A small giggle left her when Gypsy's tone took on a bit of confusion and surprise about their head of house. Apparently becoming a prefect was a totally shock to the fifth year but Melody couldn't see why. Granted she just met Gypsy but she seemed like a pretty good person if not just someone to refrain from irritating. "Or maybe they see something you do not yet see." Melody suggested lightly cocking her head. When Gypsy commented on assisting the corruption of youth something strange happened. For a moment her grin was out shined by a flash of purple in her eyes. What was that? Adding it into the queue of questions to be asked. "Oh no fair, you had to mention the candy shop!" Melody groaned letting her chin drop to rest on one hand as she leaned on the table. "I have to wait for care packages from my father to get anything. Why do you have to be a third year to go!" Why oh why did she have to share her father's sweet tooth? It was ridiculous to be honest but it was also nice to know that no matter what she knew what to get him as a present. A box of sugar quills and the man was happy....sadly they would be gone by the end of the night.

Melody watched as Gypsy finished her explanation and the fiery tones of her hair melted into a softer pink. Accompanied that wink and smirk Melody knew she already loved this girl. She had a lot of spunk and to the eleven year old seem more then comfortable in her skin. Melody hoped she got that way as she got older. Able to stand and state things how they were, to not care what people thought...at least that's how she thought Gypsy was. Not like she knew her well enough to judge but still.
"You are a metamorphangus are you not? I have never met one but either my eyes have gone wrong or your hair just turned pink." It would make sense given that she thought she had seen her eyes change color but it would still be more polite to ask. If she was that would prove to be interesting. Melody couldn't help but wonder if Gyspy had ever impersonated some of the adults. Metamorphangus could be used in that way couldn't it? Was it Metamorphangus or Metamorphangi? Oh that was a bit confusing. Suddenly she was startled from her thoughts when there was a soft tap on her should and Melody turned. A brunette her own age was there wondering if she could join them. "I do not see why not. I am Melody da Vinci, this is Gypsy Lovette. Pleasure to meet you." Melody replied with a small smile. Another chuckle left the silver haired girl as her new companion got distracted after complimented the great hall. "It is, I agree. My father said it is pretty interesting to see storms rolling across the ceiling. It does not actual rain in here though does it Gypsy?" Her father had teased her on occasion talking about how they had been flooded out just to have her other father contradict it. Sometimes it was difficult to tell when her leg was getting pulled.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dressed for success
Standing my ground: Ravenclaw table
A calculated step: That would be handy, able to change your hair when you're having a bad hair day....oh the uses
Sea of turmoil: Amused, curious
To trust or not to trust: Gypsy, a brunette
Defending Me: 9" Ebony with a Griffin Hair core. It has a spiraled shaft and a springy disposition
Words of Wisdom: .....

Cara MiaKitty

Little Miss English

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:40 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year Ravenclaw

"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

"Thanks! My name's Ayla Stone. Hi Gypsy!"Ayla smiled and happily took a seat, waving at the girl who she thought Melody meant, forcing herself not to wince at the mention of storms. Because storms meant thunder and lightening and Ayla really didn't like that, not one bit although she'd rarely admit it. She'd never liked the stuff since she was very young. Casting an anxious glance upwards to check for any suspicious looking clouds before looking back at Melody curiously at her question. She'd never heard of rain going through the hogwarts ceiling before, or at least her Dad had never mentioned it to her. "I hope not...although I guess it would make for an interesting sketch." Ayla drew her cloak around her shoulders a little in case it should actually rain, smiling at her own cheerful after-thought. A slight rumble of her stomach brought her down to earth, and she found herself eyeing the ever so pretty gold plates on their table. "I wonder what the food's like here..." Ayla wondered dreamily, already thinking about how nice a stew or ice cream would be right about now.

Akureikami

Cara MiaKitty

Out Of Colours: (( ))

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:54 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine glared over at Iñigo playfully. "Ah yes, oh so lively, Iñigo," She punched his shoulder gently and shook her head. "Well I know that you love this place too. Oh! How was the rest of the time you spent in Spain, by the way?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She and Iñigo had camped in Spain with one another, and it was a lot of fun. She wasn't able to stay with Iñigo longer than just the camping, though, and she was curious to hear what all he did.

As the two talked, a First year decided to sit next to them. Any expression seemed to drain from her face as she stared over at the kid. He didn't even ask, just sat down on the bench next to them. She shoot a little away from him as Iñigo introduced himself. Lexine was debating whether or not she was going to say anything, after all she didn't exactly like new people, but she decided that it would be rude if she didn't say anything.
                                                "Lexine Vance..." Her voice was almost inaudible as she introduced herself. She said nothing more, not really wanting to interact with this kid -- Bengamin, he said?

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:04 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin looked the two kids over again, realizing that he probably shouldn't have barged into their conversation like that. He did however apologize for it. "Sorry if I barged in on your conversation. I'm just trying to meet new people. None of my friends from my old school are attending here," he said truthfully, not really sure what else to say at the moment. He was really sorry for it, but then again, now that he thought about it, he wasn't truly too sorry. He was a first year, and first years always tended to barge in on people's conversations...didn't they? But he figured he would leave them alone and maybe try to find another conversation.

"It was nice meeting you though," he said, getting up and going to sit on his own. Now that he had met a few people, he just sort of stopped, not really caring to meet anyone else. He would meet his fellow first years in class, so as long as he met some older kids here, he would have everything covered. He watched as the rest of the Sorting went on, noticing that the long line had started to diminish and the end of the ceremony was approaching...and the best part, all he could really think about at the moment was the food that awaited him.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Arkendrai

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:16 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

"Nice meeting you too," he said as he watched the boy walk away and sit by himself. He almost felt bad for the boy, but then again, he probably shouldn't have just sat there without inquiring to do so. But hey, Iñigo probably would have done the same thing so he didn't really blame him. He looked back at Lexine and gave her a brief chuckle. "Did you say your name? I don't think anyone heard you," he said, laughing at her briefly. "Not to mention the mood change either. It was like you just saw a ghost. All though, I don't think that expression applies here... 'cause...you know...ghosts everywhere." He laughed again before staring back up at the Sorting, watching as the next kid had gone. Then he realized he hadn't even answered her question before.

"Oh yeah, the rest of the time went well I suppose. We actually spent some time with a family friend in Barcelona for a week. That was really fun. The whole trip was great once again like it always is. Spent a lot of time on the beach, I can tell you that. All though, I don't know if the sunburn was worth it. If I was a muggle, I probably would be a lobster right now. Luckily, my grandmother knows how to deal with it very quickly," he said to her, laughing a bit. He couldn't imagine being the red though. He was at one point, but he tried not to look in a mirror during that short period of time. He probably would have been horrified.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:23 am

User Image
                                                  User Image

xxxxxxxxin the cloud around me ... i don't know where you are
                                                  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Asterisk has stumbled into the Great Hall late. She would tell a professor it was just bad timing but in all honesty, she didn't want to be part of this whole first year welcoming feast. She was still in recovery from the previous year's fiasco, or the idea of it at least. Strands of her blonde hair had fallen down on her face as she walked down to the Ravenclaw Table. She didn't give off a very good "aura" when she sat down and tried to huff away the unneeded blindness of her left eye. She had glanced over to the Sorting, watched the still strange hat screaming out houses before looking down her house table. She forced a smile anyways, trying to at least look like she was having a good time.

ravenclawxxxthird yearxxxsinglexxxpureblood
                                                  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                  if this whole world goes up in arms ... all i can do is stand xxxxxxxx

occ:
hope this is cool.
feel free to interact with her

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine watched the boy leave and sit elsewhere, by himself. She didn't feel anything when she watched him sit alone, strangely enough. You'd think that because she knew that feeling of being rejected she would feel bad, however they didn't exactly reject the kid. Sure, Lexine seemed like a cold, heartless being when around people she didn't know, but it wasn't like Iñigo was as cold as she was. He left himself, he could've easily stayed. Sure, Lexine wouldn't warm up quickly, but at least the boy could've talked to Iñigo with her putting her word every once in a while.

Lexine then looked over at Iñigo who seemed rather amused by the way she'd behaved. She shrugged, her face still rather emotionless.
                                                "I don't like new people, really..." Her voice wasn't getting much louder as she talked to Iñigo. "And hey, the kid could've stayed. I never did a thing to suggest he couldn't. I realise that I'm not exactly the warmest of people to first meet, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have talked to you."

"There are spells to get rid of sunburn?"
                                                Lexine asked, her eyebrows scrunching together. "I should learn that...maybe I'll actually go outside more often..." She half-joked. After all, she was careful enough when camping not to get burnt, however it was still hard nonetheless. "That would've helped my face when I left Spain, though..." She smiled a bit, remembering how her cheeks and nose were bright red when she left, back to Scotland.

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with the Ravenclaws...!
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Stupid ******** Ronna... and stupid ******** Jer... ❞

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy shrugged lightly at the first year, chuckling a bit. She wasn't entirely sure what the professors might've seen to make them think she was prefect material. Other than her penchant for adopting first years, of course, but maybe that was enough? She didn't suppose any of the other girls in her house and year had shown that initiative. Maybe they thought she was responsible. Ew. "I dunno... I've got a friend in each house, and we're not really known for behaving. Actually, Jer says he thinks it's a conspiracy, that they think if we're prefects maybe we'll take things more seriously and won't get into trouble. Fat chance on that, but it's cute that they're trying," she said with a snicker. Melody's melodramatic cry over the candy shop made her smile, and she gave the kid another wink. "Hm, well, maybe if I decide I like you, I'll share my goodies. My parent's'll be glad I'm spending my money at Honeydukes and not Zonko's anyway," she told her. Her allowance wasn't too extravagant, really, but it was more than enough for her to bring back a decent enough haul to share. "Don't tell anyone, though, if I've got a horde of first years clawing at me for my sweets, we'll have a problem, got it?" Her words sounded threatening, but there was a playful light in her eye, an obviously teasing tilt to her smile.

spaceWhen Melody asked about her gift, she merely nodded with a small smile, but before she could say anything, they were joined by another first year. Gypsy contained a small smirk as the silver-haired child took control and introduced her to Ayla. "Nice to meet you, Ayla," she told the brunette with a smile. She noticed the girl's discomfort as Melody mentioned storms, making a note of if. Well, if she was prefect for taking care of first years... it wasn't like she minded continuing to do so. Just as long as everyone knew that she was doing it because she liked taking care of first years, not because she had a stupid pin on her robes. "Oh, it doesn't actually rain. It's rather pretty, though. Seeing the clouds rolling, the illusion of falling rain that never actually touches you... a streak of lightening here or there... if you like storms, that is. If not... I don't know. Maybe it'd be a good way to get over the fear? I'm not really sure," she shrugged, then glanced to the brunette again. "But, you sketch? It's about time we got more artsy-types in this house. I'm surrounded by readers. It's suffocating," she said jokingly, hoping that they both knew she didn't really have a problem with reading. She liked reading, after all, she just didn't prefer it the way many of her housemates seemed to. It was Echo's second-favorite hobby. "And, the food is top notch. Honestly, sometimes I hate going home," she told Ayla with a wink and a smirk. Actually, on that note... she was starved. She hoped the sorting was almost over and that the feast would start soon.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Akureikami

Little Miss English

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy grinned widely as Cash came by to sit with him and Echo before blushing lightly as he basically said "I told you so" about his sorting. He scribbled a short note to thank the older boy and showed it to him when he finally spotted his friend Benjamin (or Seymour as the hat called him making him snort) being sorted into Slytherin. He clapped along with all the others and when he caught his eye smiled and have him a thumbs up. When he had suggested Slytherin he had done so almost jokingly but considering how well he had seemingly rationalized for his own favor he could see how the hat could have put him there. And barely a few minutes later he saw Khiaave get sorted into Hufflepuff with Lily and clapped for her as well happy to see all his friends settling into their new houses. After that he finally came back to see the older boys conversing, or at least attempting to. So he wrote a response to Echo still chuckling just thinking about Tanya flooding her table of crimson and gold with confetti of blue and bronze. It would be the type of thing she would do. "You might be right, I almost feel bad for her housemates. And she's been telling people my nickname! I had two girls come up and ask if I was her 'Cookie'! It's maddening!" Timothy pouted making him look more like an adorable chipmunk than he realized.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

After the all commotion, [Ravenclaw!]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall~Ravenclaw table]
Saw I silence, [Echo, Cash, and others]
All quiet and silently [Watching my friends get sorted]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

Iñigo listened to her, seeing that her face was not warming back up and her voice wasn't going up in volume. Did the meeting affect her at all? This question lingered on his mind, because all of a sudden the girl was a different person. It made him realize just how shy Lexine truly was. He had grown to know her well so she seemed to warm up to him without him noticing, but it didn't seem like she was like that the first time he had talked to her during their first year. All he knew is that he would never take back the day that he decided to introduce himself...not for anything. Lexine made Iñigo truly happy and provided him with an escape from his past, which he has been trying to get away from five years...

"I know Lexine. It would have been a boring conversation anyway. I don't usually like talking about myself to other people," he said to her, smiling a bit, knowing that she understand where he was coming from with that. As he finished his sentence he diverted his view back to the Sorting and found that it was almost done. He was glad because the closer they were to finishing, the closer they were to delicious food, which he was craving at the moment. His thoughts of food was only interrupted by Lexine's sudden confusion, which quite frankly, was confusing to him as well.

"I truly have no idea. My grandmother has her home remedies at least. Don't know if there is anything magic about it, but it seems like it. She just tells me to put this cream on and it works every time. She's always been good with potions and herbology so she really knows what to do," he said to her truthfully, shrugging his shoulders. "If I figure it out, I'll tell you," he said, smiling at her. He really hoped she did start to get outside more though.

"I'm sorry, if my grandmother was with us, I would've gladly referred you to her..." he said apologetically, not realizing she had gotten sunburn. "My family did really like you by the way. I thought I'd mention that to you," he said timidly for once. He wasn't sure if he was going to tell her before, but he figured he probably should.

Arkendrai

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games