Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian. I'm back."

It was great to be talking to here, again. Christian missed this place fiercely, or maybe it was just the company. His mom had been busy with Henry and his dad was off on a business trip. "Oh you know, it is what it is. Summer. I was just glad to go swimming the days it was warm enough. But rather boring compared to this place." Christian took another look around, from the first years being sorted, to the entrance, a sweeping look that included the ceiling and the rest of the students. "I met my soon-to-be stepfather and his kids. Nice surprised that they were magical. I guess." Christian feel silent, but at his stomach rumble, he began with another statement. "I did, however, spend much of the summer waiting for the food. My mom isn't much of a cook and well... yeah." Christian trailed off.

User Image

Year: Second
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson
OCC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

The past is gone. It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way. Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Hunter looked down at the girl and blinked his one eye not covered up. "Not real I guessed as much but its still pretty. I'm Hunter by the way pleased to meet you."The boy said with a bit of a smile.

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear

Xistund

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie smiled greatly when the sorting hat shouted our her new house. Hufflepuff! Her blue eyes lit up and sparkled as she dashed her way over to the table to find an open seat. She looked around at her new house mates who will soon seem to feel like a family to her. They were chatting and smiling and laughing. This made Bonnie very happy. To be honest, she didn't think she would be sorted into Hufflepuff, but she was certainly not complaining. When she was seated, she found herself in the middle, left side of the table. She was surrounded by loud conversations. She fluttered her eyes back and forth between all of the class mates, trying to memorize their faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:11 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Where's Chloe?
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Hufflepuffs
My entire soul is ringing: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn slipped into the Great Hall late, having lingered outside with Jayden. She hurried over to the Hufflepuff Table, dark hair falling into her face. She pushed a few locks away from her eyes as she sat down. The Hufflepuff instantly looked around for Chloe, hoping to be able to eat with her best friend. She gave her housemates around her, particularly the new ones, a warm smile. Then her attention was occupied by the Sorting, which was still going on.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:20 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: friendly] [thinking: Hufflepuff, huh?] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel was not surprised by his sorting. It hadn't really been that big of a deal to him. There wasn't any family expectations to live up to, and he certainly wouldn't be disappointing anyone by being in Hufflepuff. So he took his seat with a smile, looking around at the students who were his new housemates. The blonde boy found himself next to a fellow first year, a girl with bright blue eyes. Well, no time like the present to make some friends. He might as well live up to his house's reputation. "Hi. I'm Uriel," he introduced himself with an easygoing grin, extending a hand automatically.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie was snapped out of her daze by a young blonde boy, presumably a fellow first year. Brushing a piece of her glossy brown hair behind her ear, She stretches her full lips into a welcoming grin. "Hi! I'm Bonnie." She beamed. She took hold of his hand with her tiny one and gripped surprisingly firm for her size. Bonnie gave Uriel's hand a vigorous shake before dropping it and turning her small frame to face him directly. "You're a first year, right?" She smirked. "I'm a first year too. Although, I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult to tell." She giggled a slightly raspy laugh as she motioned to her appearance. Her voice didn't fully match her body. it was lower than most girls her age and had a scratchy tint to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
[feeling: friendly] [thinking: Hufflepuff, huh?] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel once again found himself analyzing a handshake. Bonnie's hand was tiny, in proportion to the rest of her petite body. He was average height, but he was a giant compared to her. Her grip was firm and the shake vigorous. She seemed to be a very happy, lively girl. In response to her question, he nodded. "Yeah." Her voice was surprisingly low and rasping for a girl of her size and age. "So were you expecting Hufflepuff?" he asked curiously. He'd always known he'd either end up in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

Bonnie tapped her chin in thought. She really hadn't, although she was greatly happy to be in Hufflepuff. She had always assumed she would father her father's foot steps. "Actually, no. I was expecting to be a Gryffindor, like my father was. I'm very excited about this though. I've heard such great things about the Hufflepuff house that I feel really honored to be in it. " She gushed. Her eyes grew more vibrant as she spoke. She tended to go off on tangents when she spoke. "What about you? What house were you expecting?" She asked Uriel with a slight tilt of her round face her. her hair fell to one side with the action and her eyes seemed to widen in a curious manner.

The Forgotten Weasley

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana looked at the other first years and smiled as each one approached the Hufflepuff table. She would have introduced herself to them if they sat closer; however, most of them were on the other end of the table. The redhead figured she would go sit with them once Olyvia assured her that she was alright. With a slight frown, Ariana turned her attention back to the hyperventilating girl and waited for an answer. So far, so good, she thought, taking note that the girl hadn't passed out yet. Hopefully, she wouldn't. Ariana didn't want her first job as prefect, excluding patrolling the train, to be taking a student to the Hospital Wing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:29 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel smiled. "Me too. My mum was a Gryffindor, so I figured I'd either end up there or here." He shrugged. "It wasn't that big of a deal to me. I just wanted to end up somewhere I'd be happy." He glanced around, looking at the laughing and talking Hufflepuffs again. "This seems to fit the bill, by all means." Then he turned back to Bonnie. "If you don't mind me asking, are you a halfblood then? Since your dad's a wizard and all..."

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

Bonnie nodded her head lightly and her eyes sort of lost there twinkle for just a second as she thought of her mother and that night she left Bonnie and her father. Alas, in the blink of an eye, her happy self returned and she smirked at him. "Yeah, my father is a full blooded wizard, but my mother is a muggle." She explained. She then turned the question back over to him. "What status are you?" She quipped with a poke to his chest and a smile on her face. When Bonnie smiled it seemed to complete her face. When she doesn't, she looks cold and distant. It's quite a rare sight to see Bonnie without a grin spread across her baby face.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia blinked, breathing to quickly to actually speak, and then the prefect Ariana leaned over the table which only proved to make things worse. She really wished she could talk, because then she could've told them she was terrified of being crowded in by so many people and they would have backed off and then she would have been okay, but she couldn't so they didn't and she wasn't. She tried to catch her breath, but she was really starting to get dizzy and there were so many people around her. She blinked a couple times as she realized black spots were dancing in front of her eyes, but blinking did nothing to alleviate them. 'First day of school and I pass out... fantastic.' She thought as she slumped backwards off the bench and fell the ground unconscious.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel blinked in surprise at the poke to the chest, and then laughed. she reminded him of his younger sister Jess a little. In a good Jess way. Not an obnoxious Jess way. She was usually either one of the two. "Oh, I'm a muggleborn. I mean, my biological parents weren't magical. But I was adopted by my mum and dad. So my mum's a witch and my dad's a muggle." he tried to keep things simple, seeing as he was somewhat of a confusing person. "I'm a muggleborn who was raised like a halfblood would be." The sound of a thump from nearby drew his attention, and he looked over in the direction of the noise. Another first year, a girl, had just fallen off the bench. She looked to be unconscious. "Is she alright?" he asked, mildly alarmed.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

Bonnie found Uriel story to be quite interesting. She has never met someone with such a complex background before and it intrigued her. She giggled a bit more in the begin at his reaction towards her poking his chest. Suddenly, both Uriel and Bonnie's attention were pulled to a girl who had passed out a good way down the table. Bonnie's blue eyes went from happy to concerned in such a quick instant, possibly the human eye couldn't detect it's sudden change in mood. "I'm not too sure. Passing out really isn't a sign of anything good." She answered. She stood up on the bench, not caring who stared at her, to get a better look of the situation. She noticed many people already crowded around her. They needed to back off. "You know, those kids around her really should just give her some room to breathe. No wonder she passed out." Bonnie said. it was almost as if she was speaking to herself, but the statement was open for Uriel's response.

The Forgotten Weasley

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William looked to his side, seeing the girl that Jayden must've been talking about. Taller, dark-haired, blue eyes...she was a looker. He decided he should really introduce himself...better than he had last year at least.

"Hello...Newlyn isn't it? Well, nice to meet you, I'm Jayden's brother William, but I'm sure you probably know that," he said, smiling a bit. He wasn't accustomed to smiling a lot; so the smile was really ephemeral and didn't last long at all. At least he did though. "We've already met, but I wanted to at least formally introduce myself,' he said, sitting down across from her; so she wasn't uncomfortable at least.

William was glad that his brother had found another girl. He never thought the kid would ever get over Tristain. Talk about love at first sight that was. That was almost an amazing occurrence, but it didn't end up going. And the girl moved away of course. He felt bad for Jayden, because if Belle were to ever do something like that, Will honestly would not know what to do with himself. And that was the god's honest truth. But he never has to think about that: does he?

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games