Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Yo-ko

"Alright," Bast responded, taking note of how busy the Satetsu sounded. "Before I let you go, where are you? What's the status of your squad?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Ergo War

San sat quite for a second, like he was inhaling deeply calming himself. It seemed ike he had been going through the details non stop.

"Im currently in my office at HQ. My team is currently taking down the last of those genjutsu causing orbs in Rouran as we speak, hunting down the b*****d who has been attacking us. The team is a little frazzled at the moment, but holding together. There appears to be...outside help by a mysterious source."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 pm
Yo-ko

"Alright," Bast said. "Thanks for the update. Keep in contact, and try to salvage anything you can. I'd be raiding everything if I were there, y'know? The mission comes first, though."

The Kazekage pulled out her notebook and started to jot things down. With all of the loot she had gotten over her previous campaigns, she should analyze and sell some of it to turn some hefty coin. Perhaps she could also sell a few specialty items, based on some of the items she had found.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Ergo War

There was a slight sniker of the line, nothing to be hostile or abrasive. It was more amusement than anything, San enjoying the moment of Bast being..well..Bast. Replying in the first sincerely light tone since the start of of this whole shebang, San spoke.

"Oh, i know you would Ma'am. The team has orders to loot what they find bring it back so we can analyze it, and possibly use it. But you are right indeed Ma'am, the mission comes first. Maybe after the smoke clears, you can go venture into the city and pick and clean what you choose, do a little image repair while you are there. Im sure the People of Rouran are tired of s**t always seeming to be in their city...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 pm
Yo-ko

Bast smirked and continued to jot things down. Her list was still short, but thinking up new items was difficult.

"Carry on, then," she chirped back.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai knocked on the door of the Kazekage's office, not hearing anything at first the young Genin toke a peep in. Glancing around she spotted the Kazekage and a man talking. The girl froze for a moment turning a little red from embarrassment. "O-Oh sorry, if I'm interrupting I'll come back another time." She spoke in a soft yet smooth voice. She was here to get her headband, but if it was a bad time she could always return.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 am
October Night Starlight

Bast hid the headset that she was using to talk to San--who was away on a mission--when she noticed a girl in the doorway.

"Not at all!" the Kazekage told the girl, who looked like one of the students who had recently graduated from the academy. Bast was used to small class sizes, but this one had been ridiculously so. "It's no trouble, no trouble at all."

She threw her coat over the pile of polished senbon needles and kunai on the floor, sat up straight, and wiped her shoe prints from her desk.

"What can I do for you, young lady?" she asked. It felt wrong to assume that the girl was from the Academy, so she was acting like she did not remember. Truthfully, she didn't remember the girl specifically, just her general build; the face rang a bell, but it was a small world.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai straightened up a bit more knowing she wasn't interupting anything. Stepping forward from beyond the doors she approached the Kazekage's desk. "well, my names Amai and I recently graduated from the academy. I've come to recieve my headband and start my trainning." Her voice spoke with more confidance than it did before. She was determined to become a great shinobi. Like all before her, they started here.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 am
October Night Starlight

As soon as she had her suspicions confirmed, Bast reached in to her desk, pulled out a headband, and tossed it the girl's way. She reached under her coat and grabbed 10 senbon needles and 10 kunai. She bundled the kunai together, put them on the edge of her desk, and then did the same with the senbon, giving the girl a choice between the two weapons.

"Very well. Feel free to take one of those bundles. Now, I have a question: What are your talents? Are you one of our many esteemed Shinobi with talent in puppetry, or are you something else? I know your graduating class had quite a few puppeteers."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 am
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai caught the headband and swiftly tied it around her neck. Looking back up to the Kazekage she nodded. "Yes, I am a puppeteer myself. I am also of the Ninjutsu class." Glancing down at the two bundles she toke the senbon needles. They were swift, and agile in the air. Hard to see at the right speed and accurate if handled by the right shinobi. A perfect starter weapon for herself.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:48 am
"Alright. Everyone is out dealing with a national security threat now, so you have two options: get Jutsu scrolls from the library, or you can have me train you. I'm no puppeteer, but I have some experience constructing puppets and their ilk." Bast swiped the kunai and tossed them back in the pile. The last puppet-user she had dealt with had recently died, but she remembered him being very clever when they first met. If this new girl were anything like him, this would be fun. The Kazekage jotted down something in her notebook, snapped it shut, and put it away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai smiled widely. "If you have time, I believe I can learn more and with a broader range with a sensei of some sort." This would be interesting and exciting on her behalf. Hopefully she as quick enough to keep up.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm
Bast stood, stretched, and regretted the action slightly. Her chair had been so dang comfy that movement now seemed excruciating.

"Where to?" she asked. "The library has all the scrolls and the training grounds are open, but some places are more suited for Ninjutsu training than others."

((Sorry for the short post. I've got a bunch of papers and stuff due this week. I'll try to post at least once a day.))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai thought for a moment, crossing her arm under her chest while proping the other upon it tapping her index finger to her lip. "Hmmmm, the academy would be a good place, but I don't have any scrolls as of yet. So the library would be ideal." Thinking for a moment Amai though that would be best to start off with. Sure she could be inventive with her jutsu, but that would come later when she was more skilled at using her Doton and Fuuton elements.

[[00c : It's cool, I completely understand.]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:33 pm
Bast agreed, and said as much. The pens on her desk skittered around frantically, lined up, and listened to her orders, which boiled down to staying in the Office and letting any visitors know where she was. She smacked a piece of paper down on the table. The animated writing utensils saluted, then skittered into the dark recesses of the room. When she was finished equipping herself for the training exercise, she turned back to the sweet flower.

"The library it is!" she proclaimed, a hint of excitement in her voice. With none of her subordinates in the Village for so long, she had gotten lonely, but now there was company. She wondered when she would stop mentally frolicking through fields of flowers and go back to her usual self, but had no way to ascertain that at the moment.

She was on her way to the library before she remembered that she was supposed to be taking someone there, but she refrained from turning around out of embarrassment. Her long, white robes kicked up dust as she strolled along the sandy road. The overwhelming heat of the day was made bearable by the wide hat she wore, the symbol of the Wind Country proudly emblazoned on it front. Tea sloshed back and forth in the flask on her hip as she walked, occasionally bumping into the sword at her side.

---To Library---

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games