Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image

Damien O-Yuki // Genin // Medical - Duel Element

Damien felt like the was getting the hang of it and just needed to apply less chakra. He felt like he needed to make sure that he wasn't trying too much chakra at one time. He sat down on the ground and took a deep breath in
and thought about how he would want his chakra to move. He was a medical-nin, he needed to make sure that his chakra wasn't sporadic but concentrated and fine. He placed his index fingers together and thought about a particular
technique that would require fine point precision. He felt a warmth at his finger tips and knew that something had to be happening. He opened his eyes slowly thinking that that would make all the difference in the world, the tips of his fingers glowed with a faint gold glow. He knew that this was a physical manifestation of his chakra and he grew excited.

[[ 3 // 5 Basic Training Meditation ]]

All together, Damien felt his old self start to fade away. He knew that he would be more then a match for some bandits now. Maybe he was being over confident, but maybe he wasn't. He knew that he would be able to weild chakra with decent performance. He knew that his index fingers were the easy part, he placed his four finger tips on each hand together and started to concentrate like he had done before. He also thought about a technique that would be able to hone his chakra, many medical techniques required
honed concentration and focus. This was like a dream, he wanted to make sure that when Bast got there it was relatively easy to show her his own progress. His finger tips lit up and he felt the chakra transition from one tip of his fingers to the others. He was happy, he was making progress faster then he thought.

[[ 4 // 5 Basic Training; Meditation ]]

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 pm
User Image
Bast strolled into the training grounds as she had thousands of times previously, located Damien, and quietly approached while observing his meditative form. As somewhat of an expert on meditative Chakra generation, she had more than a little bit of experience with the subject matter and gave voice to one thing in particular that came to mind:

"Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth slowly, in a cycle," she advised softly, keeping her voice down so as not to overly disturb the lad's concentration. "Regulating your breath is the first step to regulating your Chakra flow. You're progressing well. When you're ready, finish with a deep breath, let your hands fall, and tell me your name."

After speaking to the earlier of the two students she'd picked up that day, Bast turned her attention back to Tetsuhiko and waved him over.

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image
Be the dark of the night to ensure the village's light of day.

Tetsuhiko walked alongside Bast for the whole trip to the training grounds as she walked assuredly there. He suddenly stopped in the training grounds upon entrance as he noticed Bast walk over to who assumed was her first student. When she made a waving gesture towards him he accepted and approached her and the other student. He was quiet when he approached because he did not want to disturb the meditative session. "I wonder what task she'll give me first." Tetsuhiko thought as he physically and mentally prepared himself for what was to come.

User Image
♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: ENTER

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 460/460 § STAMINA: 35/35
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 am
User Image

Damien heard the voice of Bast and exhaled ever so slightly, he had a habit of holding his breath. He exhaled slowly until it was time that he took another breath. He heard the second set of foot steps and thought about the possibility of finally having a squad... but first things first. He started to think about his chakra like electricity following a current or heat radiating though a coil. He took a deep breath in and started to further craft his chakra. He opened his eyes and saw the glittering gold chakra dance around his knuckles through his finger tips. He was excited but being excited and attempting to concentrate was never Damiens strong suit. His excitement started to pour chakra into each one of his hands, making it a little wild. He placed his hands at his sides and took another breath, the chakra faded and seemed to return to normal. He looked over to see Bast and another Genin " Hey, you were the chatty guy in the office. It was a shame that you started a conversation with a brick wall. " He laughed and rubbed his head, he remembered running into his guy before in the office.

[[ 5 // 5 Basic Training: Meditation Complete ]]

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:41 am
User Image
"I don't believe I ever got your name," Bast told Damien, rephrasing her prior request as a statement. "This is Tetsuhiko, he'll be training with you."

At this point Bast pivoted on one foot to face away from the two students. The training grounds, big and open as they were, didn't have much in the way of tough targets to shoot at, so she made a few hand seals, inhaled deeply, and then expelled a line a of mud across the ground. A thick wall of stone rose from this line, eventually stopping its growth at about three or four meters high and twice that wide. Before explaining her actions, she climbed up to the top of the wall and took a seat.

"Student #1, Student #2," she began, her joke somewhat undercut by her perfectly serious tone, "this wall is your target for today. I'll need you to break a section off of it before going home. If you've learned any defensive techniques, I'll need to test at least one of those out as well. I can teach you most Doton and Fuuton techniques by memory, and I can have someone bring scrolls for other elements and medical Jutsu as well. We'll be doing all of our training here until I get a feel for your abilities. So, what have you both learned thus far?"

((If you guys have any Jutsu you'd like to learn, let me know and Bast will grab them from the academy for you. The wall is a good target for the Performance trainings, if you still need to do them.))

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:20 am
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

When he approached and the other student finished meditating he spoke up. In response Tetsuhiko gave a shrug. "Just trying to make friends." His response was polite and concise before he tuned into what the teacher had to say. When she stated his name in an introduction he gave a polite bow to his fellow student. When he turned he saw a large wall of Earth being erected before him. He was impressed by the impressive doton technique, it must have been of at least a Jonin level.

Then he listened to her words as she outlined the training agenda for the day.
It was obvious that she was experienced with teaching students. One day he hoped to do the same, perhaps he would have a squad of puppeteers under his tutelage one day. For now, he would simply answer his teacher's question. "In the past twenty-four hours alone I've learned some basic Maruton, basic sealing, basic and advanced kugutsu, most of the Jiton techniques, some Raiton, and one Doton technique." Tetsuhiko spoke with a confident and borderline bragging tone to show how dedicated and hardworking he is. He continued to speak. "I shouldn't need any technique scrolls from the academy at this time." Tetsuhiko stated honestly, but he was open to learning anew if it was possible.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC:

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 460/460 § STAMINA: 35/35
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:32 am
User Image

Damien looked at Bast and started to laugh, she was right... she never got his name " Oh! " He thought about his formal introduction " I'm Damien O-Yuki, I'm a Combat Medical-Nin... I really only know offensive medical jutsu right now. " He felt a little lame do to the fact that he knew no real offensive ninjutsu, He heard what the other genin said and he slightly hung his head. He was concentrated on refining his own chakra that he forgot to lean any offensive ninjutsu. Compared to his counterpart on the squad, he was feling a bit lame; for the time being he was going to support the puppeteer " Your a puppeteer and have Jinton? " He was slightly off put by the fact that his partner was far more advanced then he was. He thought he was catching on quick... this guy was a bot more advanced than him " Well, it sounds like I'll be supporting you. " Knowing the puppteer was part of the Jinton Clan, maybe Bast would be able to get him some raiton techniques " Bast, maybe I could get some Raiton and Katon jutsu to use against this wall. "

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image
"Katon and Raiton up to C, if you would," Bast spoke into a radio on her throat. A confirmation came through barely a breath later, at which point she addressed her two students: "Alright, a few ground rules: first, you should address me as Lady Bast or Bast-sensei while we're training; second, you are to execute your techniques as non-lethally as possible against each other if you are sparring; third, you are to share your abilities with each other as openly as possible; and fourth, you are to stop training the moment you become incapable of activating your highest-ranked evasive or movement technique."

The door to the training grounds opened and a stony-faced, fur-clad girl sprinted over to the trio. She would set down a large backpack containing numerous scrolls containing Katon and Raiton techniques up to C-Rank. After this, the girl would sprint back out of the building the way that she had come.

"I suppose I should add that any damaged scroll will come out of your hide," the woman added with a chuckle. She hopped down off the wall and strolled over to her pupils. "Tetsuhiko, attack the wall using anything but Magnet Release. Damien, please pick out a few scrolls from that backpack. Start with the basics first and learn all of the E-Ranks. Fire is wild and powerful; it is life and warmth and starts in the pit of your stomach before flowing elsewhere. Lightning is fast and precise; it is the spark of creativity and begins in the head. Both require a high degree of control to manipulate, though I'm sure you're used to that as a medic."

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

When Damien began talking he listened to him and when he asked if we was a Jiton puppeteer he simply turned his head and nodded in affirmation. "I'm an artist." The puppeteer added in response. When his partner also stated that he would be supporting him he spoke once more. "A medical ninja is always great." Damien seemed to be acting a bit hard on himself so Tetsuhiko wanted to help aleviate that a tad. He understood that they were both inexperienced shinobi and in this to learn together.

After Bastet ordered the scrolls with her radio she went over the rules of the training and Tetsuhiko understood completely. When she gave him the task of destroying the wall he would not hesitate. "Yes, Bast-sensei." He said in acknowledgment of her orders given to him. Almost immediately he unsheathed dual katanas and crossed them in front of him. Once he did this an electric current came over them as a sphere of lightning formed and was fired in a straight line across from himself. Once the lightning ball hit the wall it would likely completely obliterate it as it was of the same rank as the wall and of an advantaged element. Tetsuhiko did this in order to impress his new teacher and show he would be a competent partner to Damien.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC:

Jutsu Used: Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ] | B-Rank

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 420/460 § STAMINA: 35/35
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image

Damien watched as his new squad member lit up is dual swords with Raiton chakra, it was pretty great to watch... but he was observing to get a better grip on how Tetshiro moved and used the chakra to his whim. Watching him gave him a better understanding of how to utilize raiton effectively. He walked over to the woman that brought all the jutsu and thanked her, as he started to rummage though; he looked for the jutsu that Tetshiro was using. He grabbed all the E- Ranked Raiton jutsu, looking around he gave his partners some room.

He walked over to a small clearing to make sure that he was going to get the jutsu right the first time. He wanted so badly to impress his squad mate and his sensei. These raiton jutsu seemed like it was going to be a breeze, he unrolled two (2) of the scrolls and looked them over. Raiton was lightning harnessed to the use of the shinobi. Studies them and looked them over. He wove the simple handsigns and slammed his hand to the ground, he felt a pulse surge through the ground.
[[ Denpō Sekka [ Telegram Flash ] Learned w/ Reductions ]]

He rolled up the first scroll and started to read over the second, he wanted to make sure that he was going to be able to keep up with Tetshiro; they were teammates but in time they would have to battle together...he wasn't going to be the weaker one of the two. He studies the scroll hard, he wanted to get this right just like to other jutsu... aced right out of the gate. It was a jutsu to either signal other shinobi or blind others. He thought for a moment and turned his back to his sensei and Tetshiro. He wove the handsigns quickly and threw his hand infront of him. A bright flash erupted from his palm and left small spots in his vision ' I don't think that it's suppoed to go like that ' He thought to himself, it seemed like the jutsu had just alittle too much chakra behind it.

He looked the scroll over once again, he felt like he was pouring everything into learning these jutsu... but maybve he was pouring too much chakra into as well. He plced his hands together and relaxed. Raiton was his natural affinity, he wanted to get this right. Tetshiro was able to manipulate raiton with relative ease. He looked at the handsigns and practiced them accordingly without chakra. The handisgns were as important as the chakra applied. He wove the handsigns carefully and let the pulses of chakra control the flashes. He didn't really know morse or any kind of code, the quick pulses caused the light to strobe until Damien brought his hands down.
[[ Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ] - Learned and Trained as D Rank ]]

Damien was happy that he was finally learning some raiton techniques, but if he was going to attack that wall... he was going to have to do better. He collected the two (2) scrolls that he took and returned them to the bag, he continued to rummage through to look for a jutsu that would give him an upper hand. He picked two (2) more scrolls from the bag and walked back to his corner of the training grounds to continue training.

He unrolled one of the scrolls and realized that he picked an elemental clone technique, he was happy that he was going to learn another clone technique. Clone Techniques were one of his favorite techniques besides Medical Jutsu. He looked over the scroll and realized that it was just a average clone jutsu with raiton chakra applied to give the shock effect. He wove the handsigns and slammed his palms together. I plume of smoke appeared and a clone of Damien stood there, it was great but it looked like a normal clone. Using the release handsign, the clone dispersed in a poof of smoke. It didn't have the raiton properites like he thought that it would. He looked over the scroll one more time and realized that he was missing a very important ingredient... more raiton chakra. He did the handsigns and ended with the Ram seal. The clone appeared once again but this time was vastly different. It seemed to pulse with raiton chakra, damien looked the clone over before it was dismissed.

[[ Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] - Learned ]]

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

Paris_Decay

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image
Bast watched as the earthen wall was shattered, nodded, and then saw her shadow flicker as Damien started on some of the lower-level Raiton Jutsu. As her wall finished crumbling, she spat out another stream of mud to create a new one.

"Good work," she told Tetsuhiko, "now I want you to meditate and think on the advantages and disadvantages of that particular technique. Pay attention to the requirements for its use and its effectiveness."

Next, she turned her attention to Damien, who had just finished creating a Raikou Bunshin. She reached out and poked it to make sure it was properly made and got a small shock for her trouble as it dispersed.

"Nicely done," she commented, shaking the tingling feeling out of her finger. "If I'm remembering correctly, Denpou Sekka will pair well with a clone technique if your allies aren't around. If you're looking for a solid offensive technique, I'd recommend Rakurai no Jutsu for its versatility, or Jibashiri for its offensive support capabilities. You'll want to get through Teikou no Kuntou first, or you'll be hurting as you perform the higher level techniques."

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image

He listened intently to what Bast-sensei had to say, he knew that he was learning from the best in the village... an ex-Kage for that fact. He rolled up the learned scrolls and plced them back into the bag. He looked through it for a moment " The Teikou no Kuntou? " He searched through the bag until he came across it. He took the Teikou no Kuntou and three (3) other scrolls from the bag " You better watch out Bast-sensei, Tetshiro and I are coming for you. " He stuck his tongue out at her and continued back to the area he was praticing.

He unrolled one of the scrolls and looked upon it, it seemed like it was just what the sensei said; it would pair well with the Lightning Clone Technique. He looked it over and thought about the traps that he could possibly put togther with the strings of this technique. He did the related handsigns and placed his finger tips together like when he was meditating. He pulled them apart slowly and hsi finger tips looked like they were connected with small filaments... but there was no electricty teeming within them.

He tried the jutsu one more time, this was the one that was going to be stubborn to learn. He wanted to make sure that he was able to fully utilize the technique, he looked over the scroll. He knew that he needed to find a decent balance whit his chakra, he thought about the brief chakra training that he did with Bast. He visualized the electricty flowing between the stings before forcing them to make contact with each other. They sparked and glowed, though it was faint; Damien knew that he had this jutsu in the bag.

[[ Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ] - Learned ]]

Damien stood there for a moment and shook out his hands, the raiton flowly with relative ease but his hands tingled. He was happy with the progress that he was making in his own journey now; it was just one step at a time. He watched as Bast created another wall for Tetshiro to shatter, his offense was impressive. Damien turned is attention back to the scrolls that he had on hand and continued.

He unrolled the scroll that Bast said would be the most help to him, the Electric Resistance Technique. He knew that if he learned this jutsu that he wouldn't the tingly hands from moulding the raiton chakra. He intently read the scroll and thought about how he was going to train himself. He sat down on the ground and placed his hands in the Ram handsign. This time he was going to meditate... but keep a flow of raiton chakra circulating between his hands. He knew that this was going to be a oddly uncomfortable moment but through this he was going to become more resistant to shock from his own jutsu. He thought about the flow of chakra bewteen his hands, moving it to a fro from his left elbow to his left elbow. Now, that he got moving chakra; he added small amounts of raiton chakra. It shocked him with every transfer: from Hand to hand, knuckle to knuckle.

With everytime he moved the chakra from one hand to another, a small shock was delivered. He could feel the small bead of sweat start to gather on his forhead. He neededto be able to withstand the shock to get over it. Atfer a moment, the feeling of being shocked started to reduce and soon he barely felt it. He used the release handsign and looked at his hands: they were coated in raiton chakra. It was wild and arching between his finger tips, he knew that the resistance training certainkly helped his now moving of elemental chakra.

[[ Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] - Learned ]]

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

Paris_Decay

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

Tetsuhiko was satsified as he watched the earthen wall crumble before him. He also felt reassured when Bast told him that he did a good job. She then instructed him to think on the advantages and disadvantages of the lightning ball technique. He sat down on the ground,
closed his eyes, and rested in order to help recover the spent chakra. As a D-Rank level shinobi he was not accustomed to expending so much chakra at once so it was nice to rest a little.

He thought about the lightning ball technique and pondered it in the mean time between his rest time and Bast's further instructions. "Lightning Ball is useful because it does not require hand seals, but it does require swords. Perhaps one day I'll be able to play an instrument and create a lightning ball? That would be convenient, that way I can perform it with my marionettes." He breathed in and out steadily as he noticed all of the progress Damien was making and was pleased to see it. "Lightning ball is very to the point and seems to be a worthy technique." Tetsuhiko thought.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC:

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 458/460 § STAMINA: 35/35
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

Damien O-Yuki // Genin // Medical - Duel Element:
Custom Medical Weapon: Handheld Antique Bone Saw

Damien stopped training with raiton for a moment to turn around and see Tetsuhiko taking a small break, they were both training and maybe this was a moment Damien could chat. He walked over and sat next to Tetsuhiko " I didn't mean to offend you earlier by calling you a just puppteer, I really do think it's an art. " He smiled and rubbed his hands, there was still just a slight tingling sensation but overall they were just physically tired. He reached in his vest and pulled out a small sucker, he held it in his cheek. He didn't want to be awkward " So... Iron Sand? Thats fu**in cool. Your dad use it before you or what? " Damien was never the best conversationalist but he was giving an honest effort; Damien thought for a moment about the fact that Suna was pratically sand " Hey, when you master your Sand you'll pretty much rule all of Suna right? " Damien was clueless on how bloodlines worked exactly, he knew that some people had blood-borne abilities and some didn't like himself " Is being stubborn part of a bloodline? " He laughed to himself.

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

btw, I know how bloodlines work.. no worries lmao

Paris_Decay

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image
    Bast gave a short laugh in response to Damien's joke.

"I'll count it as a win if you two give me a run for my money," she teased while watching him practice.

After he finished and started chatting with Tetsuhiko, she too a moment to paw through a few of the Katon scrolls her golem had brought. The lad was learning mostly support techniques, she realized, and she figured it would be best to get him something that complimented those techniques from the Fire Release side of things.

"Damien," she called over to him, "you can talk while practicing. I'm trying to find something that will compliment your skillset, but in the meantime, I'd like you to look into learning at least one offensive technique, whether it be one that I mentioned earlier or another that strikes your fancy. Even in a support role, you need to be able to go on the attack."

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games