Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka moved by the large guarded building of the Hokage on her patrol. She was keeping an eye out for the less obvious signs of mischief. She spotted some kids in the back alley with a bag full of spray cans . Clearing her throat, they seemed to scatter, leaving their supplies behind. She shook her head and continued on her patrol. "Kids..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:50 am
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Hokage

User Image

Hina smiled at the Hokage's comment about a headband. " I assumed the leader of the squad would present me one Hokage-sama. However given that you just mentioned it I am now starting to doubt my first conclusion..Would I be correct in asking you for my leaf headband as well as my squad assignment? " Though her byuakugan was not active Hina kept her eyes open for every movement,. This was the leader of the village every chance she got to learn from his movements she would take.

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Yaroki

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis smiled at the girl, he began to think she would be a good fit for the team he was making. He reached into his satchel of mysteries and pulled out a headband. He placed it on the front end of his desk for her to retrieve."Now you are a shinobi of Konohagakure, train harder to protect your village and its people."he told her for when she took the headband."As for a team, there is one that is currently meeting should you wish to join them go to the hotsprings and ask for a Ivilice Takamatsu she will be your sensei."That was all he really needed to tell her unless she needed something else.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

EDITED....

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane made a face. She was not sure how she felt about being put on a team with people she had no idea about.

"KK, Boss," she said cheerfully, shuffling her feet and looking slightly mulish about her mouth. She wanted to get out and do something. She seriously hated being held up for any reason, especially what she saw was no reason.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST ....

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 pm
Robotic Zamat

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis then looked at Akane."If you want a place to clean for a mission the Yuki compound needs to be checked and cleaned please."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

Akane saluted again.

"Got it Boss!" she said, and trotted off, hair flying out behind her.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST ....

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

Akane returned to the Hokage's office all freshly scrubbed and looking slightly pink because of this.

In fact, one could say she really did look 'squeaky clean'. But then, this might not be as far from the truth as it may have sounded. Akane had hypochondriac tendencies, so after finishing the trash collection in the Yuki lot, she had spent a good hour in the baths to make sure not even a microbe remain...not that it could have, not under all the protective gear Akane had pulled on herself and suffered under during the clean-up...

"Hiya Hokage-sama!!" she announced cheerfully, doing a pirouette as she did. "I came, the I went away, and now I'm back! Aren't you glad?"

She came to a stop in her dance and looked up questioningly at Noctis.

"The compound's been clean, all nice and proper, Boss!I" she stated in a matter-of-fact voice, then beamed like a supernova on drugs (say NO! to drugs, kids...) " think I need to take care of some old person now, Boss. I think, maybe...."

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Help out the Elderly
Information: An elderly client is too sick or weak to go out on their lonesome, and thus requires a minor task. After receiving information on the client's desired task, complete it and report back to grandma/grandpa.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 6
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm
Robotic Zamat

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctic looked up at Akane, it seemed she was back from her mission and look surprisingly shiny. As if she had just came back from a thorough bath. Ignoring the shinyness he listened to the girl give her report. He accepeted it and the mission she then said she took a mission to help out some elderly."Oh yes, they need some groceries delivered to them go pick the groceries up and deliver it thier house in the apartments district."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:15 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

Akane blinked.

Groceries? She thought, having images of a mountain of groceries looming over her crossing her vivid, overly-vivid imagination. Wonderful...

"Hai Boss!" she said, not trace of her inner working even minutely showing on her ever-happy face. "Off I got then! Be back soon!"

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Help out the Elderly
Information: An elderly client is too sick or weak to go out on their lonesome, and thus requires a minor task. After receiving information on the client's desired task, complete it and report back to grandma/grandpa.
Minimum Posts: 6
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 200/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito gave a small smile, seeing Noctis retrieve a mission folder before handing it to the white-haired genin. Taking the folder in hand he bowed to the Hokage before speaking. "Hai Hokage-sama, I shall have it done as soon as possible." He began to turn to leave, only to see the girl from the Dojo Takamatsu walk through the doors. Raising an eyebrow he continued to walk, only to hear his name, in the words of a team belonging to Takamatsu. Hearing where their meeting spot would be he nodded, turning on his heel to head out towards the Hotsprings.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCreativity: ))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Rouki Isago

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Here he is finally, in the building where his life is going to change for better or worse. Rouki crosses his arms and stands in the middle of the open doorway as all of the people in the immediate area of the entrance stare at his random burst in. The spiky white haired Genin to be lowers his head, shaking from relentless amounts of excitement. “Oi! Listen up, yeah!? Konohagakure’s ace has finally arrived!” he yells giving himself a personal introduction. Unbinding his arms, he holds his hands behind his head with his fingers laced in between each other all the while making his move down a hallway to then to a staircase leading up to the top of the massive building where the current reigning Hokage resides. Of course the inside of the building has a rather odd shape than what Rouki is used to, so he looks around a bit trying to get a feel, more or less, of the architecture.

Even if this boy seems like a brute who does nothing by work with his fists, Rouki is surprisingly really intelligent and loves to learn about the history or current standings of many a things. Finally making it up to where the Hokage apparently resides, he stops at the door and reaches for the doorknob. His hand freezes in place as his hand gets in motion to open the last obstacle before him and his future. “What if it’s a woman…” he thinks to himself. Shaking his head to rid himself of the thought, he looks up, smile gone, and steps forth into the room bravely. “HOKAGE! Rouki Isago, reporting to receive my ninja headband, and become a ninja of the Hidden Leaf!” he roars out without restraint. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Words in Post: 472 || Uncashed Words: 472 || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: Genin

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format by Fauna Lestrade.

User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:07 am
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin

User Image

Grabbing the headband Hina tied it around her waist before bowing to the Hokage. "I'll leave at once, thank you sir." It seemed in Hina's momentary space out the office had a lot of activity. Turning on her heel the Hyuuga left the office to meet her new squad.

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Jounin ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

After having entered the village and walking around with Hanzo for a bit, Keiji had suggested that they go visit the Hokage. Word had come to him that the man was back and in his office, so now would be a good time to visit.

Having navigated their way through the streets, they made it to the office and already the former Yukikage could sense plenty of people about. "We may be in for a wait..." mused Keiji, leading the way into the building and up the stairs. They would wait outside the office until the Hokage had less people to deal with.

Hopefully it would not take too long...

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

Akane danced back into the Hokage's office, not minding in the least that she may be unwanted.

"I'm back, Boss!" she chittered cheerfully, then looked about with HUGE blue eyes at those there. "Busy, huh, Boss?" she added...apparently, Akane had a talent for redundancy....

"I need to find a team, ya know!" she added happily.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm
Robotic Zamat

North Lotus

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The Hokage's chair was turned in the different direction facing the window when Rouki burst into the room. It slowly began to turned his direction but it was not what you expect. Instead of the Hokage sitting in his chair there was a cat sitting in the hokage chair. He tilted his head at the genin."Meow?" The cat said seemingly confused on the genins entrance. At that moment the Hokage came out from the corner of his office where he had a tea station set up. He walked back to his chair while he sipped his tea and the cat jumped off as he sat."Welcome, Rouki...or should I say Konohagakure's Ace?" He asked sipping some more tea. he looked through the genins profile on his desk as his cat leaped into the satchel of mysteries and leaped back out with a headband. Hep placed it in the Hokage's hand who placed it on the desk in front of Rouki."Work hard and train to protect this village and its people." Then someone busted into his office again. Of course it was Akane who he had just sent on a mission. She was asking for a team this time around he then looked over at Rouki."Akane, meet Rouki from now on you two will be on a team together I will work on finding you a third teammate and Sensei."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games