Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:27 pm
Zero_ryukai
Fall_Of_The_Damned
little mintchan
[[Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!]]

[[Oh shush,he's adorable blaugh ]]

how are you there if you didn't post an exit in the dojo fall.... -_-

Read my last post -___-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:32 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Zero_ryukai
Fall_Of_The_Damned
little mintchan
[[Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!]]

[[Oh shush,he's adorable blaugh ]]

how are you there if you didn't post an exit in the dojo fall.... -_-

Read my last post -___-

thats an edit that is easily read over not a post which tells everyone that you left.  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki frowned while she gently anchored off his arm as he did so to poke her. Boys grew up so fast, he was probably getting even closer to his next growth spurt. "A crime scene...in the village. So you're asking permission to investigate something suspicious within our village." She said, looking at him with a perplexed look that only cemented her current suspicion.

"By any chance, Kyo-kun, is there something you're not-"

An abrupt...rapping broke their conversation. She stood back up and supported her weight with her arms over the table after she fell from surprise. ...and we have a winner. A special case of--- She blew a strand of hair out of her forehead before..turning back around Kyo with an endearing expression. The way her eyes meticulously twinkled with callous joy would have made anyone flinch had it not been for the fact that she had the face of a child. "Well now, your odds are stacked. Her pleasant voice chimed as she skipped back to check some drawers. After taking out a docier, she quickly skimmed over to his name. Yasuo Nemurai. Hm, a sensor. Even while she was reading the general areas of his information, which was very lacking, she concluded that he was an oddball. Expect the unexpected.

"Kyo-kun, meet your newest student. Yasuo Nemurai. Pass onto him all the wisdom and courage you have passed onto your previous students... krk.." Her lips bit back a snarl which her fingers instead imbued it's wrath upon a pen. "Yes..and what's more, you'll get along quite well..oh yes...very much indeed." She was sullen and somber for a moment, completely warped in a place she called her own. Where if things drove her crazy, she would pretend for a little while until most of her stress would disappear.

"....Ah." She looked back up to them, exhaling deeply now. "Investigate the Crime Scene: Petty or Felony. Your choice. Although assignments such as this are usually done solo.. I wouldn't completely shun the fact that you currently have a sensor to heighten your chances."

[[Ooc: The last part is just a suggestion. You might wanna ask another mod if you intend to bring along a gennin. In this case, Yasuo. Also, guys, try not to speak out of cookies in a rp thread. It's kinda why we have the ooc thread ^^; ]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyo so how knew he had said that at the wrong time and to the wrong person. He stood up with some mumbles of curse words. "Damn you Doki. You can start the kid off while I go do a mission hehe. Any crime scenes available?" She was torturing him, the only time he wanted students he got annoying ones. "I'm sure the kid still need a headband and with your slowness it will take a awhile." A soft chuckle ended the sentence casually and poked the back of her head.

AC [ ► ] 7,900
Ryo [ ► ] 5,950
Chakra [ ► ] 210
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm
Redera Issun
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

By now, most names were fully remembered in her mind so she had a good recollection of that certain name. Her brows rose, slightly impressed that he was able to make the blue prints.

"Well it does give them something to do and the labor results might be rewarding. I certainly don't disagree with this idea, but again, I'll have to consult with Lady Raikage. So until we have contact with her, we'll have to wait. I hope that's fine, Fuyu-san." Doki finished, slightly abruptly now that her attention was dividing between two others. Another clone of Doki's entered. The original decided to send one every now and then so the current one wouldn't just vanish out of normal circumstances.

Instead of vanishing, the old one still lingered on and suggested the new clone to speak with Kyo. "No Shi today? Oh, ok. Let's go down to another room, Kyo-kun." The clone said, interested in what he has to say and becoming more understanding to what seems like socially private matters.

The current clone in the raikage's office then looked to Zori. She smiled, nodding a few times while her hands were scribbliing down the important prices. "No, you really earned it. Ok, see ya.. And thank you, again, Zori-san. Such a lifesaver!" She exhaled in relief now that the prices were out of her hair for today. All's left is the permit and... Her eyes trailed to Kyo, wondering if he chose to move out of the room to talk. I haven't seen Sypher lately. Boo... And I haven't even had the chance to tell him about my ranking up.. Or to ever get him to treat me to some celebratory bbq or ramen.. Some teacher he is.
Fuyu nodded slightly eased as she left in a puff of smoke.
[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo pointed to the headband on his arm"♪Nope,got it a while back. The academy had them in a big 'ol pack! I trained so hard with it that on my head,it shook! C'mon man lets go and catch this crook!YEAHHHHH♪" He said,moving his hand fast as he rapped. These people just could not appreciate good music when they heard it. Suddenly he seemed to knock the nonsense off and looked Kyoishi in the ey"But on the real,It's going to be a blast studying with you. You're one of the strongest powers I have ever felt yo" He said with a smile

OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

[[Ooc: -_-; I hope that didn't mean he already had it before coming here for the customs.]]

She sighed as her head was once again, being poked. Again, as she anchored his arm away, she re-stacked the important papers necessary for this to happen. "With my slowness, I can do at least ten things you wouldn't be able to..." She mumbled casually enough to dismiss it. She looked back to the rapper-guy, Yasuo. It was great that he was all hyped and lively.. No, she shook her head of any doubts. Onto business.

"Well, we have some complaints of property damage within our shopping district. Apparantly there were no witnesses available but this has been happening quite a lot now. The reports say this started around...two weeks ago. I doubt they're ordinary civillians to be this sneaky, so keep your eyes peeled. In this C-rank Assignment, find out as much as you can without exposing yourself, and apprehend the ones responsible. That's about it. If you have any questions, ask away."

[[Investigate the Crime Scene: Petty]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo tilted his head to the side. he could have swore that for a second that lady gave him a weird look. He ran his hand over his face in case something was on it. He didn't feel anything but he shrugged it off as she was explaining the mission" Alright, I'll go ahead over and investigate a bit yo" He turned to the lady and smiled at her warmly" I'm sure I'll be seeing alot more of you in the future ma'am" He then bowed to her and exited to the Shopping District

OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Kyoishi actually smirked at the rapping boy. Almost arrogant to his nature as he listened to Doki. "Got it, theft, don't make self kn- wait don't go ahead and go!!" He followed the boy quickly, Shi followed him quickly.
[/exit]

AC [ ► ] 7,900
Ryo [ ► ] 5,950
Chakra [ ► ] 210
Techinque Name [ ► ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 am
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:285 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuugao wasn't sure of what to expect but she'd made her way towards the Raikages office to retrieve her headband. Of coarse there were scores of guards around the ominous mountain based building. Still Yuugao had pressed on with a stern expression with her partner trotting along behind her with his slow and even hops. Their eye glancing at the mask of the secret ninja police or Anbu officers of the village. coming to the door of the office Yuugao would knock before entering and would enter with a bow, which Asagao her black kangaroo partner would mimic to show respect to whomever was on the other side of the door. Speaking up quickly and with a firm and subtle voice Yuu present herself in a nonchalant air in her request. "I'm Yuugao hanshou a graduate of the academy and I'm here to retrieve my head band and begin my life's dedication to the Kumogakura shinobi...So~ yeah, I'll try and hone my blade for lord Raikage."

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

The clone of the younger advisor looked up at her newest guest. At the knock, Doki sprung up to her feet and stood erect while bits of post-it notes came falling from her little seat at the edge. Even clones could sleep on the job after all when having the divided sect of one's stamina and abilities, no? Doki blinked each time to clear her eyes. And yet, they were still in a state of confusion. Not too long ago she was running in a vivid dream surrounded by iridiscent hazes. The current appearances here were pretty straightforward and unexpected as a duo. T-Two? She blared her eyes a little wider to make herself seem more attentive.

She quickly turned around, wiping faint trails of saliva residue near her lips before facing the gennin and her Kangaroo companion once more. Shortly after she mimicked their respect and posture, she then stood back up erect while listening. Now that she was awake, Doki could hear and see some unusual details that presented within her sentences. She was mildly surprised to to say the least, at one fact that even one could misinterpret their village leader's gender. The other one was the physical appearance. It would have beenw weird to Doki in her first day as an advisor to be so formal with peers her age. Which was why practice continues to steadily make her agenda on a day to date basis.

She smiled after her short bow and presented to her a new headband in both hands. "Hello and Welcome, Yuugao Hanshou. I'm glad to hear you say that. To those sollemn words, I'm sure our Lady Kage along with many others in our home village will be happy to hear them. Starting today, you begin as a gennin. I hope you add onto a good name."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

The first thing Doki would see when the genin moved would be Shi running and flying through the air at her, a tackle from a dog to the advisor. Licking her face with much love and effection and a snickering little Jounin kid nearby. "Yo Doki." Shi happily kept licking her, a possible order from Kyo before they came.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Her mind could barely even process before a wall of wet affection confronted her head on. Doki then landed clumsily on the ground, somehow fighting to get back up with hand in air while the other gently held at Shi's breast. "..Hello there Shi.~" She said a bit nervously at first, knowing that they were in the presence of another. But then as usual, her softness to dogs revealed itself as her tone sweetened. Well, dogs were natural best friends. They had that sort of power sometimes, to playfully penetrate through the heart of a the stubborn with their loving actions. She gently rubbed Shi behind his right ear with carefully developed strokes. "Now THAT's what I call a wake-up call. Thank you, buddy.~" Despite all the kindness that swelled her tongue to Shi, Doki's more honest feelings discerned to the mischievous younger male that stood a few arms length away. Practically close to strangle if she had that confidence.

But of course, this was their love and hate relationship, a little side rivlary between former teacher and student. Her eyes then hardened, comically at the state when they locked onto him. "Couldn't you have picked a more efficient time, Kyo-kun?" She asked, doing her best not to sound feral as she felt, knowing all too well to pin the responsibilities of Shi's actions on Kyo. And, if she were to set a two-faced impression on Yuugao-san, then Doki would be barred from being thought as an advisor. Sometimes she wondered, with a gust of exhaustion, if Kyo often did his best to ostracize her despite knowing her limits well enough. He'll be the death of me one day... She continued petting Shi, no point in fighting to get back up. Shi was a grown shepard now. So instead she turned her head to give Kyo a dry stare, almost as if communicating through a secret language based on physically laughable expressions alone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Kyoishi just smiled his cocky smart*ss smile to Doki, almost daring her to reach out and strangle the younger male Inuzuka. Shizuki finally got off and was handed a little dog treat as a good job done. "No problem Bestie! I know you were sleeping, I can see the little drool pool on the Raikage's desk hehe...I just came for a mission for me and-" He looked down the hall and stairs, where did Yasuo go?! He could of sworn he was following...right? Guess he already lost his new student... "Ahem...I want to get another mission in, maybe take Yasuo out of the village for a bit...a-and cause I don't want him to not get some more experience before training." And the air in Kumo was so tense lately that he wanted fresh air for both his student and himself.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games