Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai had briefly left the side of the two genin he was training to use the restroom. Having finished, he was on his way back when he was stopped by Orbezus who had come personally to inform him of some very special news. After giving a series of lengthy orders after much deliberation, he finally made his way back only to see that the two had continued with their training. He was delighted to see that Noctis and Jae had returned for their training mission. "Welcome back. It is a heartwarming sight to see you both, as I am sure it is for you to see Konoha. I mean, Yukigakure is a pretty cold place after all." He said chuckling lightly. "Now that you're back, I would like to know how the trip went and what all both of you learned. I could use a story while we wait for the others to arrive."

Chakra Pool: 440
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis noticed the Hokage speak to them he then noticed that jae was also there. He didn't even see her. When the Hokage asked them to tell him how the trip went Noctis relayed all that happened in his mind."It was ok, We had a bit of trouble at the gates though." He said remembering the Anbu who kept them waiting."I also noticed that Yukigakure had a noticeable lack of shinobi, but it appeared they had a graduation after our arrival."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
» Luxord Kyuufoku |
Rank genin |
Clan Jiongu |
Village Leaf |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» |Threaded Hearts

"I will not fight you...
...I won't even try...
...I'll just simply allow you to fail."

User Image

Luxord was now moving on to the Light weight Rock technique. With some chakra control and will, he would extend his hands to a nearby table, and let his chakra flow over and throughout it. Once that had happened, the doton chakra would become stronger, and then the entire thing would become a lot lighter. It would have taken two arms before, but with a little (very little) effort, he flipped it over accidentally. He smiled at the technique, and noise, he had performed, and then moved on. ((Light Weight Rock Technique))

» Ninjutsu|
» Bloodline|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:58 pm
Alex walked into the Academy and sawe an older guy standing there with another Jounin. She walked to the opposite wall and observed the people talking, she hated the fact that she would have to bend to these peoples will and they demanded her respect. She pulled out a piece of paper and channeled chakra into it just to pass the time, it folded into a locust. She noticed her paper was a reddish color...then she thought of something else 'Red Locust Jutsu...' She took out a bomb tag and she folded it into a Locust. She started to think about the dynamic of such a jutsu.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka
| Konohagakure | The Crimson Blade | Ninjutsu Class | Chuunin | Bloodline/Tamer Class |

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse walked into the Academy in her new attire and hair cut, she stopped by a place and gave a contribution to them to have her long silky locks sold for the less fortunate village girls. Running a hand through her new layers hair she gave a devilish smile. Glancing over she spotted Noctis, smiling more demonically than before speaking in an oddly sly tone. "Well well look what the wolves drug in." Making a soft chuckle she turned her attention to the Hokage, awaiting him to speak. Afterwards. She would ask for her Jounin test. if possible to have a word with him in private of other matters she wanted to go over. He damn well knows I'm worthy of the role.

+-------------------+

"Why do you look so scared? I'm only here to kill you!"

User Image

User Image

AC: 7,850
Chakra Count: 460/460
Ryo: 5,100

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 pm
Alex looked at her sensei and rolled her eyes "I didn't know that this was a semi-formal event..." She was being sarcastic, but Eclispe had to have known that. She just stood there looking at the Hokage and the Jounin, the paper and bombtagged locust crawled and flew around. She was getting bored and just wanted to train and get things out of the way. But, the more that she looked at Eclipses new look the more that she craved a new look of her own.

October Night Starlight

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis was waiting for the Hokages reesponse when he heard a familiar voice. He turned and looked at eclipse, she appeared different from the last time they saw each other. She had her hair shorter now."Well good to see you too Eclipse."He said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka
| Konohagakure | The Crimson Blade | Ninjutsu Class | Chuunin | Bloodline/Tamer Class |

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse looked at Alex smiling at her student. "Oh this? It's nothing really. If I was going formal . . . .you should see my corset I have at home." Naito then winked teasingly hearing the cool voice of Noctis. Looking back at him with her one eye revealed her crimson hue locked onto her target. Why was everyone being sarcastic with her? "How have you been Mr.Ice-cube?" Eclipse put flatly yet with a hint of darkly tone in her voice.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at Eclipse new look and he liked it, he thought it was quite sexy. He didn't realize that he liked short hair much better than long hair."I've been great, a little cold though." He said with a smirk, he didn't want to go back to Yuki. It was sooo boring."Your new look is nice."He said looking her up and down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae spotted the Hokage, her expression softening somewhat. It's good to be back, I almost feel bad about leaving so soon... She thought, approaching the Hokage but still keeping a polite distance between them. As Noctis spoke up, Jae didn't so much as slip up in her performance. She smiled blandly. "Yukigakure is a lot more lively now. It seems they are starting the ANBU corps as well." She relayed a little bit of the information she had heard while 'staring off into space ' in the Yukikage's office."Ah! I have something for you!" Jae said, pausing and moving to the small pouch in her bag. She had purchased this on her downtime. "Lotus bulbs. They are great for tea." She handed him the bulbs wrapped in a brown paper bag, tied off with a small stain ribbon. Lotus was not local to Yukigakure but she had found it there nonetheless and figured that would be something good to bring back with her. She flashed him a small smile, something that was more like her before sliding into a more cautious expression."I hate to be such a killjoy but I really think I should get going. Apparently there is a festival there at the exam location and I want to mingle." She said, smirking slightly. Of course that was not the reason for her haste but it could be if she tried hard enough once she got there to network with her peers.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 am
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse smiled devilishly. "That's good, and thanks. I was starting to get tired of wearing the kimono. Decided to go for a whole new thing." Looking down she ran one of her hands over her skirt, it sprang back up bouncy as ever. It was a nice skirt. Only problem was it was a little more transparent than what she would've liked. Maybe I should wear something a bit more underneath it. Ha, I wonder what Steel's comments on it will be when I get home. Looking back up at Noctis Night knew he was checking her out, the woman simply chuckled lightly. "Don't look to hard, my looks may cut your eyes." Chuckling darkly some more she stepped forward going to Noctis's side. He brought the thoughts of the children to her mind. As they were left at home with Steel. He would've scared the Genin anyways, its not easy for younger people to fathom how abnormally massive the killer wolf is. Crossing her sly arms underneath her chest she looked onward at the Hokage, awaiting his announcement. Standing in place was starting to make her feet hurt in her damn wedges, she she leaned on Noctis in what it seemed to be trying to show a non-flirtatious way of movement. But with Eclipse everything looked. . . wrong in all the right ways. The woman wouldn't be surprised if she looked up at him that he would be blushing. Glancing up though she parted her lips speaking. "What do you think this is about? The Chuunin Exams maybe?"

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 am
Alex walked up to the croud of high ranked nin and nodded " As fun as this was and trust me it was soooo fun...I think that there are better things I could be doing." She bowed to the Hokage, then to Noctis and shifting her gaze to Clipse "You...look...ummm...decent" She walked away from the group, giving that compliment was probably the hardest thing that she has made herself do; but she was starting to respect Clipse more then anyone here. She decided to walk to the firest where she was storing her paper

[[ // Exit to Forest from the Academy ]]

October Night Starlight

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai watched with a weary gaze as the ninja he had called forth for arrived. Although his body was strong and sturdy, despite his advanced age, the Hokage's mind felt tired. It was not the exhaustion that could be cured by a handful of pills or a decent nights rest. It was the feeling that came to every commander before a battle, the "Will I see my troops when they return or will the faces engraved in my mind be soaked in their own blood the next time I lay eyes on them.", the full weight the position that they hold places upon them. It was almost as if Susanoo, Poseidon, Neptune, and all other manners of Aquatic and/or storm deities had worked together to drown him in worry for those under his command. Wisdom, brought through the experience of such a feeling more times than one may care to admit, taught him to squash that bug before it could coalesce within his mind. His willpower crushed the worry as if Mjolnir came crashing down from the heavens above.

"Ladies and Gentleman, no... Kunoichi and Shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato, some of you will be going off to the exams here shortly. Before you leave, I want you to know something, something important. This world is a massive place and I assure you there are many things that you may experience that you will have no prior knowledge of, but fret not. You have been trained and have trained hard, and as members of Konoha's Ninja Forces, there is nothing that can stand in your way. The only way to truly lose in this world is to die having done nothing in your life. Make every decision count, every action you take count, because in the end: Only you can decide what you make of yourselves. To worry is only natural, as worry is an aspect of Fear. Fear is what informs you of your own mortality and pain is what lets you know that you are still alive. As long as you are alive, you still have a chance to make that life worthwhile. If the time comes for you to face certain death, and trust me the exams and evaluations are no walk in the park, fear not. Your Mortality and that of your comrades, regardless of your differences, is not your priority during this exam, success is and only you can determine what success means to you. You have made me proud, you have made this village proud, and now it is your time to make yourselves proud. Go the distance, no matter the pain it may cause. If you can succeed then you will become immortal in the eyes of all who know of you. You are the eternal protectors of this village, and I ask only for you to do your best. Go with: Strength, Courage, Faith, and rely on all your training. If you do so, then you shall know no Fear."

The Hokage, grabbed a metal flask from his robes, and took a swig of Tea from it. His mouth felt dry from what he had said. Still even after all that he had said, he wasn't finished. Swallowing the tea and allowing it's warmth to revitalize him, he continued. "That being said, do come back alive. I wish you all the luck, but out there you make your own luck. You are dismissed and I will see you all later."

Chakra Pool: 440
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis smirked at Eclipse words, he simply closed his eyes and turned away as she got closer. He felt her wrap her arms around him and one of his arms went around her holding her. Any lesser man would probably be blushing right now. When she asked her question he looked down to her."The exams and the evaluation probably." He then looked back at the Hokage who began to speak. He took in his words as he spoke them. When he talked about decisions Noctis reflected on that, were his decisions the right ones? How would he know if they were. When the Hokage finished Noctis bowed with a fierce look of loyalty his eyes glowed blue."Yes, Hokage-sama." He turned and looked at eclipse."You are heading to the exams as well no?"Noctis makes a handsign and makes a clone to head to the evaluations ahead.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games