Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm
Aki took the hit into his stomach and stumbled back a few feet. he was cut a bit along his sides and his body wasn't moving and flowing right any more. the tendrils were slashed in vital places and he didnt have the time to fix it at all. in an attempt to finish the fight Aki thrusted forward aiming for his leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

Zetsu eyes caught the spear coming for his legs as he side stepped the attack and moved inward attempted to kick the spear from Aki's hands. As he kicked he brought down his elbow in a drop elbow stlye as he aimed for the leg attempting to damage it even more. As he finshed his attacks he moved backwards and coughed a bit.

[chakra 160/305]
Sharigan Active [14/15]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 pm
Aki lost the spear as it was torn from his grasp. he compensated by catching the elbow and gripping tightly almost bone crushingly. he would spin and throw back at the wall they were near.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

Zetsu groaned as he was suddenly lifted upward and tossed into the wall as he collided with a loud thud. Getting up he would close his eyes and groan loud as his sharigan left him. "s**t!!! this was bad" he thought as he felt close to unconicousness.

[chakra 160/305]
Sharigan Ended  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm
Aki walked up and prepared to end the fight. he limped up looking wobbily. he was at his limit and it was good he got lucky that Zetsu got sloppy on his last attack. he walked up and lifted his good leg. some might say this was overdoing it but he had to finish him before he regained footing. raising his foot he hesitated and then brought his foot across for a finishing blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Zetsu groaned loud as he lifted his head and opened his eyes as he screamed, I wont lose!!!! as his now had his two tome sharigan as he felt inviorated for a bit. Seizeing his heaitation Zetsu would kick at his ankle and spining quickly to a knee as he slices it off as he spins and falls flat on his back his eyes turning back to normal. As soon as he hit the ground he let out a hard breath and passes out before he could ask if he won.

[chakra 160/305]
two tome Sharigan unlocked  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm
Aki was confused as to what had happened for a moment he just was there and then he was falling. the sudden loss of connection to his lower extremity was so sudden he seized up as he was falling. his eyes shut and he was not able to move due to the damage done to him. after a moment he hit the ground with a thud and was unable to move."s**t" he muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Fuuton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After being badly injured and losing the sparring match against Shuntetsu, Shin became more determined to train and get his abilities to a new level, a level that would be capable of competing against ninja’s of higher ranks. As Shin got out from resting in the hospital, he knew what was needed to be done and it was to train himself.
[1/3]
Shinsetsu went back to the Aburame training facilities to train confront his father to train him further to learn the more complex techniques of the clan. It was then when he learned the Kikkaichu’s abilities to emit poison. Shinsetsu was deeply interested to give his insects the ability to secrete poison though it would require him to train his insects in harsh poisonous conditions for them to mutate and lget poisonous attributes.
[2/3]
Training a poison ability was a considerably hard task considering that the user could potentially die from the poison while learning it. Shin needed to stay and survive in a chamber filled fit poison gas and rely on his kikkaichu to feed on the poison to keep his body alive. After long and excruciating training, Shinsetsu’s bugs finally gained poisonous abilities and in addition, the host has trained his body to have a high tolerance against poison.
[3/3] (Doku Kikkaichu) [Learn a Jutsu! Mission completed]

Though because of his past training, The insides of Shinsetsu’s body was severely injured. The poison gasses the entered his body infected certain nerves and muscles inside his body the caused for it to tear apart on a cellular level. In this case, he would need a serious medical operation to take out the poison outside the boy’s system and repair the infected areas though it wasn’t the case.
[1/2]
The Aburame clan has a high knowledge about poison and antidotes enabling them to treat their bodies against certain kind of poison. After being given the antidote that cleared the poison from the boy’s body, Shinsetsu was thought yet another technique by his father to enable him to heal his body by killing half the population of the bugs that resides in his body and use its nutrients to boost the body’s healing process.
[2/2] (Konchu Gisei Chiyu) [Learn a Jutsu! Mission completed]

After fully recovering, Shinsetsu trained himself even further, having learned of one of the Aburame clan’s most feared technique, Shin attained a great understanding about poisons and antidotes that plants and insects alike could produce. Using this newly found knowledge, Shin dedicated himself to learn poison enchanted attacks to take his opponents down.
[1/5]
Aside from bugs, poisons and antidotes were the Aburame clan’s specialty making the resource for learning poisonous attacks easy to access. Shinsetsu browsed through the scrolls of the Aburame’s hidden techniques and managed to find one that fits his needs. Poison Mist… perfect, I could utilize my bugs poison in conjunction to this technique.
[2/5]
Shin wanted to continue training though he needed an isolated area to do this jutsu as it involves deadly poison gas. He walked towards an open where most of the members of the clan uses to train any kinds of poison techniques and began to try and learn the move. The Aburame deeply inhaled as he did the series of hand seals that is indicated on the scroll before putting his hand just in front of his mouth as his cheeks was puffed for holding the air in.
[3/5]
Shnsetsu blew the air out of his mouth that was apparently enchanted by the Kikkaichu’s poison. A small amount of purple haze exited his mouth as the air he exhaled was combined with the poison inside the Aburame’s body. Hmm… looks like I have a good grasp of this technique already. the Aburame said as he looked at the cloud of poison gas in front of him.
[4/5]
It’s good though I still need to improve it. the Aburame mumbled to himself. Shinsetsu practiced the technique some more as the amount of the poison mist that he could create gradually increases each time he performs the move. He was immune this kind of poison so it wasn’t much of a problem if he inhales the poison for long periods of time.
[5/5] (Doku Kiri) [Learn a Jutsu Mission completed!]

Having to finish learning the techniques he wanted to learn quite early, Shinsetsu decided to improve his basic ninjutsu skills by training them once again thinking that by doing so, it might improve his performance. I feel that I need to reflect learning the basics of the Aburame clan’s technique…. he mumbled.
[1/5]
Shinsetsu sat down on the ground and began meditating, reflecting on the past training that he did with his father quite a long time ago. As he closed his eyes, the Aburame envisioned the past trainings that his father instructed him to learn. the first time that he was able to manipulate the living insects inside him. Though the flashbacks didn’t gave ang sweet memories of his childhood.
[2/5]
Even as a kid, Shinsetsu was trained hard by his father as he was the one who the clan expects to inherit the position of clan head of the Aburame clan’s Komugakure branch in the near future. Shinsetsu viewed the harsh training that he has been as a little kid and how he never seems to reach his father’s expectations despite how hard he works himself every day.
[3/5]
If working hard won’t work.. then I guess I would need to work harder. he thought to himself as he continued his meditation. Shinsetsu sat quietly and sustained reflecting on his past training experiences as an Aburame hoping that he might find something to improve himself through the use of meditation.
[4/5]
After the long painstaking time spent on meditating, Shinsetsu opened his eyes and began reviewing the basics of chakra manipulation. Shin formed a sole hand seal and lifted his hands up to his chest level as he remained sitting down on the ground. in an instant, he created an amount of chakra that circulated gracefully inside his body that enticed the bugs residing inside him.
[5/5] (Basic Chakra Training: Meditate)
Due to the training process, Shinsetsu had a strange feeling that his chakra pool had increased up a bit for some unknown reason. Because of its results, he decided to keep up doing his basics training. The Aburame sustained his chakra to flow continuous inside his body that just made the bugs inside him attracted to the chakra he was producing.
[1/5]
The Aburame grinned as he felt the sensation of the bugs moving inside his body while he held the hand seal that made his body continue to produce chakra. Such hungry little bugs. the Aburame commented as felt his insects inside his body feasted on the chakra that he produced.
[2/5]
Since Shinsetsu already learned about forming chakra a while ago and have learned manipulating it’s shape by practicing the principles of Tetsu no Ryo, it wasn’t much of a hassle for him to produce an accurate amount of chakra that he needed to perform a technique and in addition, as he was able to connect with his insects easier, he doesn’t really need to improve anything about his hand seals.
[3/5]
Because of that reason, he does not really have to train a whole lot about chakra manipulation and formation anymore which is why he decided to move on practicing the use of his bugs instead. Though he could use his insects with an already great prowess, Shinsetsu decided to practice with his insects some more to increase their proficiency.
[4/5]
After a couple more hours of training, Shinsetsu decided to step the level of his training some more by actually using the Aburame clan’s technique, using them repetitively to increase the speed of the execution of the technique and at the same time get comfortable using the technique in real battle situations.
[5/5] (Basic Chakra Training: Mediate #2)
Shinsetsu began some warming up exercise before doing anything intense, after he finished preparing his body, the young Aburame lifted both his arms, stretching it in front of him his insects began to exit his body. Even without the use of any hand seal, members of the Aburame clan could perform their hidden jutsu since they could easily connect with the insects inside the.
[1/3]
As the Aburame stretched his arms in front of him, hundreds of the Kikkaichu bugs exited the sleeve of his coat before flying, swarming on both the boy’s hands while their number gradually gets higher as each second passes. Hmm Im getting a better hold with my Kikkaichu bugs now. the boy murmured watching as his insects fly around his hands.
[2/3]
Shinsetsu then motioned both of his hand that made the bugs that surrounded it fly away, creating two spiraling spear like formation that hovered into the air. Hijutsu: Kikkaichu Drill he murmured before sending the swarm of bugs towards a wooden dummy. As the bugs impacted, It created two wide holes embedded on the wooden dummy’s body.
[3/3] (Basic Chakra Training: Performance)

Techs: Learned: Doku Kikkaichu Rank B // Konchu Gisei Chiyu Rank C // Doku Kiri Rank B
Chakra = 235 / 235
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 700

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Zetsu awoke sore as hell as he sat up groaning. His headache was gone but he still had some cuts and bruises from Aki's powerful and oddly quick attacks. Then finally remembering what happened he looked over at Aki and spoke a little louder than normal, Um.. Hey Aki you still alive?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki who had been just lying still after the fight raised his hand and gave him a thumbs up."yep." pushing himself up he glanced around the room and then crawled over to his leg. his body was almost completely put back together now all he had to do was connect this damn thing here. he incorporated it into his body once again and sighed." i thought i was taking it to far. you cut my leg off."  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Zetsu chuckled as he looked down thinking. When he did it he really wasnt thinking straight but oh well. He just shrugged and smiled at Aki, It seemed like a good idea at the time. Plus you just put it back on like it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"your to arrogant for your own good my friend. what if i couldn't." Aki stood good as new and ready for anything.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

He frowned as he knew Aki was right. Well id be introuble. So cousin how did we do? Zetsu changed the subject as he looked upwards to kein studying him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Fuuton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After performing his basic chakra training, Shin proceeded to try and learn another jutsu for himself. he remembered the Ninjutsu scroll that the Raikage gave to him along with his Kumogakure fore head protector. Hmm… There might be some interesting techniques that I could learn from this scroll… Shin mumbled as he took out the sealed scroll out of his pocket.
[1/3]
Shin learned that he had a natural affinity of wind imbued in his chakra after taking the chakra element test back when he was still in the academy. Because of that, he proceeded to the list of Fuuton release Ninjutsu to find anything that interests him. This one could work well with my other techniques. he said as he determined what technique he is going to try and learn.
[2/3]
Shin walked towards an unoccupied area before proceeding to train the said jutsu. the Aburame formed the required hand seals before taking in a large amount of air to his chest by inhaling deeply before putting his hand in front of his mouth with the index finger bending with its tip touching the join of the middle finger. With that, the Aburame blew all the air that he took in creating a sudden gust of wind ravaging towards the direction he was facing. not bad…. he said as he continued to practice the jutsu.
[3/3] (Fuuton: Daitoppa learned)

Techs: Learned Daitoppa Rank C
Chakra = 235 / 235
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 250

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai walked from the hospital staring at her bandaged hand. Thank goodness, it was just my knuckles I busted. She thought as she came the the doors of the dojo. I need to work on my Bloodline. I need to learn it all. She told herself as she pushed the doors open. She walked down the halls of the dojo. "I believe I have only been able to concentrate here on my training." she whispered to herself. With a sigh, Dai opened the door to one of her favorite areas. Her eyes grew wide at the surprise of seeing other's in there. A boy with stitching all over him, his hair was shaggy and fell in his face, Dai was more taken back at his stitching. Her eyes moved to the other boy. His white hair reminded her of the snow, her eyes fell to the insignia on his sleeve. Uchiha?" She snapped out of her gaze. "I'm sorry. I though no one was using this room." She softly spoke. A soft tint of pink appeared on her cheeks. Embarrassed that she had intruded on people possibly training. Dai couldn't help but to look at the Uchiha clan member. But tried very hard not to stare.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC:}}  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games