Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 pm
he looked up after nothing happened "but there was a tag...that son of a b***h" he got up and was going to move forward but then his form changed back and he fell to the ground weak from using his jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 pm
Tayu caught him before he hit the ground. "There wasn't a tag. That Sand nin was a puppetmaster. The smoke came from the puppet...And what the hell happened to you just now? I'll get you to Kohane."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm
Sitting in the area she had found for herself Kohane focused on the jutsu she had read on the scroll. It wasn't a complicated jutsu over all simply getting it down tho was likely going to be a problem. "Jeez" she muttered rubbing her forehead trying to condense the chakra was a difficult process to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 pm
"Well. That was fun~" Tsubaki chuckled looking at his handmade fake explosive tag he's holding. "So the loots so far today; four scrolls, one broken doll and one cute doll. This one's chakra still retained. Nice. It can still move, if only I could just do the repair..." Tsubaki muttered as he heads straight forward the village to hear for the next plan. "... Oh crap. I haven't tell Ayame nor Kagai about where I could have gone to, again. They're gonna kill me next time for sure." imagining a huge beam blasting him off.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:52 pm
Tayu whistled, and Kita flew back to her shoulder from the trees. "Kita, find Kohane. Let her know I'm coming. And I've got a wounded ninja with me." The bird dipped his head and flew off to find Kohane. He landed on a treebranch near the sannin when he found her. "Kohane. Tayu needs you. Wounded ally with her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 am
( There is actually no shadow village. sweatdrop it was destoryed, they are now based in the "Cursed" Village. )

( and TIME SKIP to later in the week. )

The sound of lightning and crushing rock screeched through the area. Nowe had his hand deeply embedded into a boulder, the light from his chidori dying down. He pulled his hand out, panting from his morning training routine. It's still not ready.. He sat down in the grass, grabbing a bottle of water and began to gulp it down.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 am
( Oh, I see. sweatdrop my bad, my bad. Chapter 6 looks cool )

Tsubaki sat down exhausted, but cheerful as he fixed last few cracks on the Hinata doll. "There, good as new~ Almost took a week to fix you and Karas up." Tsubaki looks up the sky, remembering . "Today is the day, huh. Well, take care, I guess." he waves the Hinata doll, telling it not to follow and picking up his modified 'Karas'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 am
Standing in a field a symbol was etched mostly on Kohane's forehead for a moment before fading into what looked to be a jewel on her forehead. Taking in a deep breath the sannin sighed rubbing her head. It had taken all week to finally get the jutsu down to where she could store her chakra into the seal on her head. "Took awhile but got it completed" she muttered tho in all honesty she was wary about using the genesis seal due to the negatives that were incurred. "Best save it for a last resort" she muttered shaking her head and returning towards the camp.

Laying in a tent Kyo slept soundly he had fought his own battle with several of the dolls last week while each of the higher ranks seemed to have fought what was a legend from the leaf.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am
"Kyo wake up, it's time to get to work." Zane called into Kyo's tent. It had taken a while for him to bounce back after using the White Amaterasu. Kiri had referred to it as Spirit Jutsu. Looks like it's the only effective way of combating Cursed Chakra. Zane thought to himself.

Ayame sat under a tree, meditating. He could tell he was getting closer to killing Nowe, all he had to do was keep cool and make sure he was prepared. Yumi being here doesn't help things. She's probably here to kill me, it doesn't matter though, she'll never get the chance. Ayame thought to himself.

Yumi was alone, training with her bloodline, she had to be at her best if she found Ayame. From what I've heard, he's after a Leaf Ninja named Nowe, if I stick near him, I may be able to find him. Yumi thought to herself as she retrieved the metal shards she had fired into the targets  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 am
"Go away senpai" kyo yelled as he lay there his sleeping bag sprawled out in the tent showing he was not in anyway a graceful sleeper. Sitting up slowly kyo yawned wiping the sleep out of his eyes for a moment as he looked back and forth. He was only in a white tank top and a pair of shorts currently as he stood up stretching. Why couldn't he just sleep a bit longer he wasn't needed currently and from the way things had been handled the higher ranks had everything under control and didn't really need a genin.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:31 am
"Kyo, get up or I'm sending you back to the academy." Zane persisted, not going anywhere until Kyo was up and ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri had been up at dawn every day, and not crawling into bed until late at night. She worked furiously at her new jutsu. Even so, she was only just barely able to control it. "Stupid thing likes to break down on itself." She muttered, rubbing her arm. Bandages now covered her right arm from palm to elbow. Even with her own minor healing abilities, the new jutsu was still taking a toll on her body. It made her grin though, imagining what it would do to an opponent once she got it perfected.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:01 am
Kikou Perfected his spirit jutsu with a smile he went to find Kohane after a bit he saw her comeing into the camp

Senro woke up in a medic tent with a sigh he said " man I must have looked uncool"

Kimi Kochou and Rila Gumoshin finnly made it to the camp after Rila got them lost with her short cuts with a loud booming call she said "Reinforcements have arrived!"

Kagai smiled first the shadow village is stronger then ever since they learned how to control theses dolls and now they know how to bring there master back he stood in front of the shadow ninja's "Its time to bring the one called Nowe in for the ritual"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:07 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri was on her way back to camp, ready for a break, when she heard Rila's call. She walked closer and smiled, seeing their headbands. "Senro's teammates I'm guessing?" She asked with a laugh. Rila was rather distinctive after all Senro's letters. "Rila and Kimi, was it?"

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:10 am
Nowe stood up again. He looked back towards the Tenshi Village. Kiri has been going out to train every night and morning..so I might have time to pull this off before she catches wind of it.. He thought. He went through a series of handsigns and began to form a chidori. His cursemark grew, and the chidori turned pitch black and it's size increased. He gasped out in pain, but struggled to hold it. Come on..just keep it up...endure the pain..  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games