Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm
"Alright that's enough for one day. We better get you out before you turn into a giant prune." Van said with a smile as he helped Kai out some time later. "You wanna have your lesson now or later?" he asked Larai as climbed out after Kai.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm
Larai smiled. "Please teach me now. I don't wish to be left behind."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm
"Alright, let me just dry your brother off and then we can find you a swimsuit." Van said drying Kai off with a towel before he could shake off like dog. "And don't worry, you're not going to be left behind." he assured her as they headed back to the house so she could change. "Besides, your brother seems to have gotten all the destructive power and none of the white magic like healing and such. I'm sure you'll have your own talents that he doesn't."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm
{I am now imagining Kai and Larai to be link a Ying Yang sort of duo.}

Larai smiled broadly up at her father upon hearing this, feeling happy to know that she might not be so completely useless in the future. "I hope so. If I do get the white magic, it'll be handy for dealing with Kai's antics - that's for sure!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm
"So did you not wanna go swimming or do you not know how to either?" Kai said grinning deviously at his mother, hoping it was the latter just to further annoy her.

((Well they've already got the Red Oni, Blue Oni shtick down. xD ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 pm
{XD Quite hilariously, I might add.}

Mala stuck out her tongue at him and teased in reply, "So do you like that bike or do you not mind if it gets melted either?" This time, she clearly didn't mean the threat, but was just having another one of her immature motherly-esque moments with Kai.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 pm
"Technically I haven't done anything wrong this time, and I'll tell dad if you do." Kai said as he sat down next to her and folded his arms.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm
"I can make him forgive me in a matter of moments." Mala replied, chuckeling softly afterwards. "That aside, I hope you know I was just kidding."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm
"I know. And you still haven't answered the question." Kai said with a smirk, guessing that the change of subject was intentional.

((Getting off soon))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm
"Touche`. You have learned well." Mala laughed once more, before finally letting herself continue. "The truth is, I can do amazing things with my body - from running to dancing to jumping from building to building simply because of my skill in acrobatics. However, I haven't really gone swimming but a couple times - and that was back when your father and I were just a new couple."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm
"Then what's dad's excuse? If you haven't been in the water in ages what about him?"

((Whee~ crap post while mother glares at me to get off!))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm
{Okay, see you later}

"Your father is amazing, and much more confident in his abilities. Plus, I would think that given how much longer he's lived than I have, he has probably had much more practice as well." Mala answered, shrugging slightly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:06 am
"Then why not join in? If I have to, then let there be family swimming lessons for all!" Kai said, amused by seeing his mom basically unable to do something after all the amazing things they could do.

((I had a silly little thought last night. Atius, as far as everyone knows, is in a ring that was tossed in the ocean, yes? Well, some poor sap could have the fairytale-esque experience of catching the fish that swallowed the ring, put the thing on, and let the chubby god return just like Van did way back when. XD ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 pm
{That'd. Be. AWESOME. Plus, for the rule of funny, all those years of being inside the ring could've been great for his weight! Or on another note, he could be bone-skinny.}

Mala thought about it for a moment. "I might, although if I did, I'd probably have to save it for when I know you two won't somehow get hurt if we get distracted."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm
((That, or he just wants to keep the body of whatever poor sap he possessed because it has a better figure than him. XD ))

"Aw, don't worry! We'll be good!" Kai said with an innocent smile as he used his powers to give himself an angelic glow of innocence.

"Kai, what did I tell you about using your powers for that 'glow of innocence' thing?" Van scolded as he came back with Larai ready for the water, giving her a piggy back ride.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games