Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Alrighty then. Your wings have been stretched so I'm hoping they won't get too stiff from being bandaged up for a little while," Shayde smiled lightly as he hugged Sky as gently as he could, kissing him lightly on top of the head.

"It sounded like a flame and it seems like a dark presence in the house," Ephraim murmured softly in response. "It seems... Evil. Kind of like how I have the insane side, but it seemed... Much darker..."

"I'm sorry about getting depressed on you. I had a dream about the past," Hades flashed a gentle smile as he lightly grabbed Lianna's hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Thank you also for earlier. You've helped me a lot by doing that for me."

"Well, I can't teach you everything about the Sheikah, but your grandparents were the leaders of the tribe and that title has been passed down in the family tree for generations so if you have that 'leader of the pack' mentality, it's genetic," Trevor hummed lightly as he watched Sheik trying to look under the bandages while also remaining in a light hug with Kana.

"Unfortunately, our parents died fighting the Gerudo tribe and had Trevor hide the Sheikah children who are the remaining survivors. Watari had already passed away at that time in another section of the world,"" Sheik murmured softly as he gave up the attempt at seeing how bad his injuries were. Trevor chuckled lightly at watching his younger brother's failed attempt at seeing his wounds while nodding slightly at the fact that he had been given the task of hiding the Sheikah children.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:10 pm
"thanks" Sky smiled as he kissed shayde's cheek.

"that doesn't sound good..." rissa frowned slightly, holding his hand tighter.

"its alright... " Lianna smiled at him, holding his hand lightly. "i'm glad i could help you."

"so...who's the leader?" truth mumbled curiously, glancing at the two of them. to her they both seemed like they could be it. although she had a feeling it was probably her uncle...

Kana gave a small sigh and shook her head, grabbing sheik's hand when he finally stopped trying to look under his bandages.

Kansei let out a sigh as she glanced to the window, watching as the first rays of sunlight came over the horizon. within seconds, she reverted to her panther form, curling up around truth's legs.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You're so very welcome," Shayde smiled lightly while kissing Sky on the cheek ever so gently.

"Agreed. Unfortunately, I can't pinpoint it's location," Ephraim responded as he lightly closed his eyes. "If I try to pinpoint this dark aura's location... There's a dark laughter and I can only find a dark shadow surrounding Krystina's home..."

"I'm alright now. That was the deepest sleep I've ever had in a long time," Hades smiled lightly as he sat up and gently kissed Lianna on the forehead.

"I was the leader up until my baby girls and my wife vanished into thin air," Trevor murmured in a rather hollow tone although his expression remained rather cheerful.

"After his mental meltdown, I became the leader. He's still kinda mood swingy,"" Sheik answered with a light smile at Kana, kissing her on the cheek lightly. He'd have pet Kansei, but he didn't want to stress himself by leaning forwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm
Sky gave Shayde a tiny smile as he resisted the urge to tackle him and do more then just kissing.

"greaaaat........" Rissa sighed and closed her eyes. "so...all we can do is be on our guard then?"

"that's good." Lianna hummed, her cheeks going a pale pink.

"sorry...." Truth sighed and moved over to her dad, hugging him tightly. "that was a mistake on our part...." she murmured, lightly kissing his cheek.

Kana smiled softly as she hugged Sheik lightly, her eyes flickering from Trevor to Kansei. "you know... Oneesan was the one who lead us to you..." she murmured, wanting to change the topic since things seemed to be getting rather sad.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:49 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Shayde closed his eyes somewhat, but left them open enough to where he could keep Sky in his sight, laying his cheek on Sky's shoulder. "You're a really good person to have entered my life..." he murmured softly.

"Basically. If I push any harder to find it, it might tap into my darker side which means the seals would be... Limited in stopping me from going berserk," Ephraim answered with a slight nod, his eyes opening again. "I didn't mean to worry you with that."

"It is. How did you sleep?" Hades hummed softly as he brushed a hair out of his face.

"It's alright. You didn't know any better," Trevor purred back in his cheery tone as he hugged her back and kissed her on the cheek.

"Well then I thank your oneesan. I might not've made it much longer considering I had zero energy to move and I could barely feel a tongue running over my leg,"" Sheik smiled lightly before snapping his fingers slightly at Kansei. "Am I allowed to pet you or is it not allowed?" His question had a bit of sarcasm in it, but he was glad she'd found him. Without her, he'd be dead right about now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 pm
"i'm glad i did..." sky smiled and hugged him, lightly kissing the top of his forehead.

Rissa gave a tiny sigh as she looked at him, still holding his hand. "you're fine..." she smiled at him.

"i slept like a rock really... well; until the end when i end up on the floor." Lianna chuckled softly, her cheeks going a light red.

"doesn't mean i'm not sorry." Truth sighed as she held onto her dad.

"i'm glad she found you too....' Kana hummed as she looked to Kansei who slowly walked past the two, her tail flicking Sheik lightly on the back of his head. she gave a taunting grumble and then curled up beside her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Shayde nodded slightly before breathing out a light "Mmhmm" to Sky.

"If the presence starts getting darker, we're going to have to warn the others. It'd make me feel bad if the others didn't know and it got out," Ephraim murmured lightly before pulling Rissa's hand up with his just to kiss her on the back of the hand.

"Ouch. But it's good you didn't get an uncomfortable and restless sleep after that. The puncture marks are already gone too," Hades chuckled lightly while lightly tapping his finger against her neck where he'd bitten her.

"I've already forgiven you for it. I can still be as dead serious as I used to be or as downright cheery as I used to be," Trevor sighed lightly before brushing a hair out of Truth's face.

"Thanks, Kansei,"" Sheik chuckled lightly while rubbing the back of her ears gently. He slowly moved his legs into an Indian-style sitting position and leaned his head to the side against Kana's head. "What I'd give to have Hades' and Shayde's fast healing abilities..." he sighed lightly.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm
"getting tired?" sky mumbled as he looked at Shayde with a small smile.

Krystina let out a soft sigh. "maybe we should see if Sheik's better?" she asked, smiling at him.

"then maybe we should go do that now?" Rissa mumbled, her cheeks burning as he kissed her hand.

"but that doesn't mean you're not hurting..." truth huffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at him.

Kana smiled and hugged him tightly. "i wish i could give you my healing abilities.... its my fault you're like this..." she huffed, burying her face into his shoulder.
Kansei purred softly as she pressed her head into his hand for a bit as if to say you're welcome before she glanced out the door, half tempted to go see if she could see Lucius.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Shayde nodded slightly again as a small flicker of red flashed through the pupil of his eyes, vanishing as quickly as it had appeared. "Mmhmm... I don't know why either... Especially after we slept so long a little while ago..." he mumbled softly.

"We should. Alright. Time to crawl out of bed," Maso chuckled lightly as he sat up and spun so that his feet were on the floor before standing up.

"Alrighty. Let's go," Ephraim responded lightly as he pushed himself into standing up, leaving his hand in hers so he could help her up.

"Gotta check in on Sheik and see if he'll eat anything," Hades sighed lightly already knowing that Sheik would stall in eating.

"I'm getting over that hurt," Trevor said softly before lightly putting his forehead to Truth's. "Don't be all Grumpy-Gus on me."

"It's alright... Oh by the maker... Thanks a lot, Tyvinda. Your ‘it's alright’ is contagious,"" Sheik murmured softly before lightly rubbing his temples at how it did seem contagious. Trevor just gave a light chuckle at how Sheik had said that it was alright. "You were trying to do a good thing, then I tried to help and it did temporarily which kept you alive. I'm thinking I should've brought some others along, but I acted on impulse. People do stupid things at times. It happens."

Lucius slid back out of the tub and started pacing with a soft whine coming from his chest. He didn't like being alone.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm
'yeah... its the same for me too...' Sky mumbled. although he figured that it was like last time corvin had shown himself, the energy of swapping between the two sides always drained him.

'yep" Krystina hummed as she slowly stood up, slippign her fingers into his. "i think everyone's still here too..." she smiled softly

"heh, yeah..." Rissa grinned as she got up quickly, a bit too quickly in fact; as she stumbled slightly and ended up face planting into his chest. 'oops..." she chuckled softly, her cheeks darkening.

"i'll come with you..." Lianna hummed, guessing that everyone would be there.

"but you're hiding it from me and deception...." Truth sighed as she poked her dad's nose. "and i'm not grumpy... i'm just worried about you..." she sighed and lightly pulled her hair from it's ponytail.

Kana gave a tiny laugh at his small outburst before she lightly kissed his cheek. "i'm the one who ignored the rule about not going alone... it's my fault... but... no arguing... okay?" she sighed, resting her head lightly on the top of his.

hearing the whine, Kansei let out a large breath of air as she slowly stood and lazily walked over to the bathroom door, laying down next to it. she knew what Hades had done, and didn't plan on trying to go through just then.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Mmkay. Well, let's go back to sleep then. If your wings start bugging you, wake me up," Shayde smiled lightly as he kissed Sky on the cheek before sliding back a little so he could lay on his side that wasn't the healing leg.

"Most likely," Maso hummed lightly before starting off towards the room that Sheik was in, his hand still holding Krystina's hand.

"Be careful," Ephraimmurmured softly after reflexively wrapping his arms around her so as to keep her from falling, his face turning a soft red.

"Kay," Hades smiled lightly as he stood up and started towards the door with Lianna.

"I didn't want to see you two getting all frowny-face because I had a mental meltdown," Trevor smiled lightly. "Parents act tough so as not to make their little ones worry."

"I won't argue with that notion," Sheik chuckled lightly before waving slightly at those entering the room. "It's the music video for The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco all over again only I'm the dead guy."

Lucius sniffed the air and stopped by the door only to open it, sparks flicking in the air and around his hand at him having been so close to the barrier. "You came to visit me? Was it because of the whine? I'm sorry... I don't like being alone and it just slips..." he murmured with a slight whine as he shifted completely into his wolf form and lay down on the floor with his eyes directed at the general direction of the hallway.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm
"alright..." sky smiled softly as he laid down next to him.

Krystina smiled at him and held his hand tightly as they walked.

"th-thanks...' rissa stuttered as she looked up at him, her cheeks still burning.

Lianna gave a soft smile as she followed after him.

"i know but still you don't have anyone to talk to now since mom's gone... you just bottle it up...." truth sighed as she hugged him. "heh, maybe i should find you a girlfriend." she teased him lightly.

"funny...' kana hummed, waving to her friends as they entered.

Kansei looked at him and gave a tiny nod to his question. she hated not being able to speak, if she could've she'd have told him that it was alright and she was happy to keep him company.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Night," Shayde yawned lightly after grabbing Sky's arm and draping it over him just so he could hold Sky's hand to his chest, his hand lightly twining their fingers together.

"Sheik's sitting up. Oh my. He must be almost completely healed," Maso teased as he sat down on Trevor's other side and pulling Krystina into his lap, his arms wrapped around her stomach.

"You're welcome... Um... B-back to telling the others our little warning," Ephraim responded slightly stuttering which made his insides turn a bit. He'd never stuttered over a word before.

"You seem at least a little bit better. You should try eating what Lulu brought in here for you earlier," Hades murmured lightly before setting the tray Lucius had brought in a while before beside Sheik's side. Sheik seemed to pout a bit before starting to pick at the food. "Kana, you have full permission to force feed him if he doesn't eat at least a little bit."

"I don't need a girlfriend. I talk to Effy and Sheik about these things," Trevor retorted before sticking out his tongue like a giant kid.

"Speaking of which, I'm going to practically beg you to get him someone else in his life. Sheik and me are practically the only two in his life that he cries to about things. I also have some bad news. I felt an entity similar to my... Darker side in Krystina's house, but I can't pinpoint it's location directly," Ephraim muttered after having entered the room with Rissa. He noticed Sheik stop picking at his food and suddenly turn his gaze away everyone, the chopsticks dropping to the plate while Sheik's palor became ghostly white which was something due to the dark tan of his skin. "Do you know something about this, Sheik?"

"I was serious about that, Kana... I'm not really hungry, Hades," Sheik mumbled softly before picking back up the chopsticks and fiddling with his food until he felt like everyone was staring at him after having Ephraim ask if he knew anything about the dark entity. "Maybe... Ok. Fine. Yes. I know who it is..." Ephraim kept his gaze on Sheik who seemed to simply be intent on picking up a piece of chicken and setting it back down.

Lucius let his ears twitch slightly as his ears picked up the sound of what seemed like a movement of the head. He took it as a nod and began lightly stretching his paws in front of him, his claws extending slightly and moving like individual fingers.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 pm
sky smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "night..." he hummed and closed his eyes.

"be nice..." Krystina chuckled softly, poking his nose slightly as she leaned against him.

"y-yeah..." Rissa nodded as she held his hand.

Lianna chuckled softly and leaned on the wall. "hey guys." she hummed, smiling at her friends astonished looks.

"i'll keep it in mind." Kana nodded to Hades, hugging Sheik a bit more.

"i'll find you a girlfriend." Truth smirked at her dad as she then turned her attention to Sheik and Ephie. "uhm...... what's up? wanna tell us?"

"yeah, tell us?" rissa sighed as she held onto Ephraim's hand.

Kansei smiled inwardly and slowly moved her tail over to his, lightly wrapping it around his.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games