Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

He looked at her, a bit surprised. "I didn't mean it like that," he said, "Sorry." He tried to smile, but it only came out to make him look like he was constipated. He took his hand away from his nose to realize that the blood had stopped and he could breathe normally again. Breathe, he thought. He could only smell the dried blood. What an acrid smell... Yet, we cannot live without it.

"Of course," he agreed.

((Need to go now. sad ))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Interested
✔Status: Single

Sam phased in and out of Ariana and Chase's conversation, weary from the day's work and preparation. Suddenly another boy, with black hair, approached him. "Eh, living in a wizarding village is just as boring. Actually, I liked living in my Muggle home. At least there were other kids my age around. I'm Samuel, but you can call me Sam."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

He sat up and smirked at her, his face still a little red. "Oh, there must be tons. I could live in there and probably never read them all." He shifted his feet a little nervously. "I want to see what they have in the Restricted Section. My dad said he got to work on a couple books from the Restricted Section."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana had a serious expression until he apologized. "Okay." She smiled as she said it, meaning she accepted his apology. She stared out at the school, except she could only see a bit of light illuminating it because it was so far away. Ariana looked at Sam, who hasn't spoken a word in a while. It got so dark out that she could barely see his face. "Look who snapped back to reality," she joked.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at the remarks of the older boy. "I find you as somewhat of an enigma, Mister Sever," she said, looking back at the milling students. "You have an exterior that screams 'leave me alone' and you behave as if you hate the world, yet I can see it in your eyes that you want attention. Not an overage of attention, but just enough." She turned to face him now and put a sweet look on. "Now, tell me if I'm off on that."

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤My baby's last year!!!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Looking around she didn't see anymore to join them so she decided they could move on. "All right, First years follow me!" She told them again being a bit louder than normal. She made sure the older students were on their way and waved to her family. Taking the path to the forest and laughing at the girl trying to run to the boats early with no idea what lives in the forest.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Please post here next◥

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana saw Professor McKenny call all the first years to follow her. She stood up from her suitcase and walked with the others towards her.

((I'll post here next))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin was shocked at this girl She saw him as..as an enigma? he had never been called such a thing. She was dead on with her viewing of him. Not that he would tell her that. "I think you are off. i do not seek attention.." he said, looking away from her. He was not the best lyer, but that was because he had no practice.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley nodded her head. She probably wouldn't even get to read half of them before she graduated. A thought that saddened her slightly. She cocked her head slightly when Si mentioned the restricted section. "Ah yes, the Restricted Section. I wouldn't mind getting a look at those books myself. They probably contain all sorts of interesting spells and whatnot." she said as she stared off into space as she thought of what those books contained. A small smile formed on her lips. All the things she could learn from them. Must be real powerful an interesting stuff, Riley envied Simon's father. What a lucky man to get to work with such books. A thought sparked in her head. "Wonder what they do to students who get caught." She mused out loud. Not that she was exactly thinking about trying to get in there but other student must have at least tried before her. It was very tempting.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

The chess game against Matt hadn't much bettered his mood; Ben hated losing. As the train came to a stop Ben's shyness went into full effect. Not knowing any wizard kids his age sucked. As he stepped out of the now still train, luggage in tow, he looked in awe at the shadowy lake before him. Not wanting to dawdle, he fell in line with the other students who were following a wavy haired woman. She was like a shepherd leading the flock of students. Ben allowed himself to be herded towards the aforementioned lake with the other students. He saw Matt in the crowd, but didn't bother going over to him. He was busy talking to another boy. Ben brushed it off and kept himself focused on learning what he could about his new school.

...little friendly competition?

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Joesph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"It's an honour to meet you Eretria" Joesph said and bowed his head. Hearing Eretria's comment about him bumping into people to meet them, he let out a chuckle and felt his happiness raise when he saw Eretria's features glow when she smirked.
"Not usually, I try my best to meet people other wise, but this is no mistake" he said and looked at Eretria. The teacher called all the first years to follow her.
"Must be time to go to the boats, would you tow want to join me in a boat?" he said to the girls.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

"Flying? My neither, I am afraid of heights.. Potions seems.. interesting!" Annabelle exclaimed, but made sure to speak slowly.
As the teacher called all of the first years, Annabelle gripped onto Mark's hand instead for better grip and took him with her to the teacher.
"I think it's time for the boats. Want to ride with me?" she asked him and her lip curved to a cute smile.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam ran down to the docks, hopefully to make it to them before they left. "Hurry, hurry..." Rue scoffed at herself. 'I can't believe I slept through the departure. Someone should've woken me up.' But she wouldn't be mad for long. It had been a long train ride and it had made her sleepy. She'd been lucky to get a room all to herself. Or maybe it had been bad luck, since she was late getting off the train. The boats were thankfully close to the station and it appeared as though they weren't taking off as Rue had feared. She'd hate to be the one to hold everyone up. She skidded to a stop on the docks and looked around for a spot for her...

(( OOC: I'm sorry for my very late entry. sad ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko sighed. "I..can't see..so potion...seems hard" he said. When she asked if he wanted to ride with her, he did not know what to say. Where else would he ride? "Yes..."

But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games