Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz smiled at Yuri softly and winked. "I'm good. Nai was just telling me about herself. Did you know that she is two hundred and twenty three years old? I think Nai ages very well."

He smiled at Sirrah and gently hugged her again, this time, keeping the embrace longer. He had already decided that this was his second mother, and one that he needed to protect and comfort as long as she would allow him to. "Nai, eu te amo." He told her softly in Galic.

...But not at the price of my soul.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah laughed at Franz's assessment of her age and hugged him back, slyly fixing a couple of messy spots in his hair as she did. "Aishiteru, Franz." When the embrace was broken, she smiled at the boy and kept smoothing his hair, which seemed determined not to lie flat. "Was that a goodbye hug, musuko*?"

(*son)

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

He laughed softly and ruffled his hair back into its original messy style as he playfully stuck his tongue out at her. "No. Master Gospind will call me if I'm needed."

...But not at the price of my soul.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:07 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina slowly woke up, the lack of feeling Yuri around her making her pull out of the dreams of being with her family again. "Yuri...?" She muttered as she slowly opened her eyes, wincing from the many burns and cuts on her body.

She looked around and for a moment and tried to sit up and grunted, her entire body one large hurt. She held her ribs gently as they ached, pushing herself into a sitting postion before she panted softly in pain. She glanced up and saw everyone looking at her in concern and plastered on a smile to hide it. "Buenos dias guys. It's not as bad as I make it look. Trust me, estoy bueno. So, Sirrah, how are the chains treating ya? Shitty right? They are so much heavier than they look too."

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri looked at her lover sadly and touched her face gently. "Gomenasai... I wish I could make it better, love..." she whispered, drawing Nina very, very gently into her arms.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at Nina, her expression an odd mixture of pity, admiration, and frustration. "If I tried hard enough, I could remove them... If I really put my mind to it. But the problem is, they'd just punish me and rechain you... It's maddening...."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:24 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina wrapped her arms around Yuri and held her for a moment before hearing Maria waking up. She pulled away and looked at the floor, her jaw clenching as she forced herself not to cry. "Estoy bueno mi amor. Trust me, I'll live. I always do. Sometimes I wish I didn't. It just sucks to always be hurting from the komodo douchbag. I can't leave, I can't run, I can't even hurt him enough to stop him when he takes me." She gave the floor a half-hearted smirk. "I got him good the first night though. Rammed by knee into his balls, but now nothing seems to faze him. He just keeps going and I can't stop him. I don't even bother screaming anymore Sirrah, there's no point. Roberto can't hear me, Padre can't hear me, I'm all alone in there and I can't get him off."

Nina clenched her jaw more, feeling it ache from her not wanting to cry. "I hate him. I hate him for doing this to Yuri, to you, to all of the girls here that were bought, or lied to. I hate him so much and I can't do anything about it. I'm just a human girl that he likes to ******** and beat."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:28 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri drew Nina to her again, not caring if Maria saw. Besides, Maria saw them embrace all the time. Other girls here did it too; it was nice to feel like you had an ally in such a dark place. She stroked the girl's hair gently and looked down at her with a sad expression. "I'm so sorry, Nina... Gomenasai... My love... I would take your place in an instant if I could..."

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at Nina and Yuri thoughtfully. 'Poor girl... She's about at her limit, it seems... I know what I should do. Maybe if I do something foolish, I can draw Shadow's attention back to me...' She shivered at the thought of him touching her, but it would be worth giving Nina a reprieve.

Sirrah stood and let her human guise fall away. She knew it would be difficult, and she'd only have one shot, but she was determined now. Taking a deep breath, she yanked her chains out of the ground, one limb at a time. It would be difficult to run... But then again, the idea wasn't to actually escape. "See you girls later... See you later, Franz... Tell Tobias and Melina to take care of Harmony, okay?" Sirrah ran from the harem, dragging her chains behind her. Even with the cumbersome weights, she still ran fairly quickly. It took the guards a moment to realize what had happened.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:43 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina watched in shock as Sirrah ran, chains and all out of the harem. Estupida! She'll blow Franzs' cover! She thought and instantly punched Franz on his jaw. "Sorry Hermano, but I can't let your cover get blown. Too many girls are counting on you." She whispered before grabbing his foot and pulling him closer to start hitting him at half strength, just enough to leave marks on him, but not really hurt. "Bastardo! You ain't goin after her! How you like this puta! I don't give a ******** who you serve, you are all merde to me!" She screamed at him, drawing some of the guards to the harem to pull her off of him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:51 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow happened to be walking down the hall that Sirrah was trying to escape down. He smirked when she ran by, reaching out almost leisurely and catching the chain on her left wrist, yanking her back and sending her sprawling. "What's this? My little bird has escaped from her cage? Tsk, such a pity, and I thought you liked your accommodations... I shall have to punish you, you know."

Shadow tilted his head and looked down at the trembling half-demon thoughtfully. 'Of course, I'm supposed to still be punishing Nina...' An idea struck him, and he smiled evilly. "Westley!" he barked at one of the nearby guards. "Bring Bunny to my chambers. She has a meeting with Miss Tayashi and I."

He watched in satisfaction as Sirrah's fearful expression became complete horror. "That's right, my dear, I shall punish you both at the same time... Forgive me for that. I'm quite busy today, and don't have time to do it separately." With that, he literally dragged the struggling girl to his usual chamber.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:56 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah shuddered but felt almost triumphant when Shadow mentioned punishing her. For the moment, it seemed as though her plan had worked. But then he spoke of punishing both girls at the same time... And she realized in complete horror what she had done. "No... No, Shadow, please, no... PLEASE! Don't do this! Leave Nina be! Don't make her do this, don't punish her for what I've done! Please..." She kept up a constant stream of begging all the way to the chamber. But of course, her pleas fell on deaf ears. He chained her to the bed and sat beside her to wait, smirking, for his other victim.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:01 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina was yelling and fighting the five Dragons as they dragged her down the hall, knocking them into walls, doors, other people, tripping one, and breaking anothers' nose as they made their way to the King's chamber. When they threw her inside, she turned and spat at them, yelling loudly, "Putas! I'll break more bones if you touch me again! You better be happy all you got was a busted nose a*****e!" Before turning to see Sirrah in there with her. "Madre de Dios... Tu bastardo! You are so ******** arrongant!" She screamed at him and drew back her fist to launch it at his face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:04 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow laughed and caught her fist in his hand, using the momentum from her hit to swing her onto the bed beside Sirrah. With some difficulty, he began to chain her down as well. "Don't blame me, Bunny, blame my dear Sirrah here... Although, I really ought to be thanking her..." He laughed and paused in his binding of Nina to trace Sirrah's jawline with a finger. "This should be a very... invigorating experience... For me, at least."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:09 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt her rage boil inside of her as he touched the chained woman next to her. She quickly reached her face over and bit the finger that was leaving her face as hard as she could. "Gringo, no touching her. She is not amused." She told him around the finger in her teeth and clamped down more.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games