Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah grumbled to herself, feeling increasingly more annoyed as strange sounds came from the room Lizzy had put her mother and Amilia in. "They're not doing anything... Probably just trying to mess with us," she muttered, trying to convince herself as she raided Harmony and Lizzy's refrigerator for a snack. She heard Lizzy say the party was over and they all should get some sleep and laughed humorlessly. "Thank god," she said to no one in particular, taking a huge bite out of a sandwich and closing the fridge, going to find Nina and Yuri so they could get as far away from here as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 am
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia groaned awake softly, feeling someone soft and warm in her arms, their bak pressed against her bare chest. Seh opened her eyes and first was confused as to her surroundings, then at the sight of red hair. She felt her brown furrow in confusion until the events came rushing back and she stiffened up. She gently shook Kirrah awake, still hilding her regardless of her confusion and embarrassment, and whispered, "Kirrah? Rah? Umm.... Did we have sex last night? I think I remember it, but I was a bit wasted... Did we?" She asked, not wanting to jump to any conlusions, even though she was even more weirded out by the fact that she hoped that it hadn't been a dream.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah moaned in protest as she was shaken awake, turning over in the warm set of arms and burying her face in the person's shoulder. "Sleepy..." She gasped and woke immediately when she remembered what had happened the night before. "Oh, gods... Uh..." She looked up at Amilia cautiously, terrified that the woman would be angry at her. "Y-Yes... We did..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:37 am
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia saw the fear and worry in he green eyes and kissed her forehead gently, a small smile on her lips. "Well alright then. Just so I was sure." she told the woman, gently caressing the back of her neck. She felt an impish grin play across her lips and she said, "Ironic huh? The two girls that thought they were straight are not only bisexual, but also were each other's first bisexual sex partners." Mili kissed her forehead again. "I think I am glad I was a drunk. I totally wouldn't know othrwise."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed and smiled in relief when she realized that Amilia wasn't angry or upset with her, shivering at the touch on her neck and tightening her arms around Mili's waist with a soft moan. "Nnn... Yeah, gotta love irony..." she murmured, kissing Amilia's shoulder softly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed and trembled in excitement as Kina and Sakura, her flower girls, entered the main hall of the church, leaving only her and Chibi left to walk down the aisle. She was nervous, but mostly excited and eager to be married to Harmony at last. She was dressed in a beautiful, flowing white gown. Oscuro had insisted that she wear a token of her royalty, so she wore a beautiful gold tiara covered in diamonds. Her veil obscured her face a bit, but not enough that her adopted father wouldn't be able to see her blush. "I'm so happy," she confided to him quietly as she heard the wedding march start. "I couldn't do this whole queen thing without her... Now I get to keep her forever..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 am
Chibi Tomoniko

User Image

Chibi was once again gressed in his finest, and he chuckled in his usal stuttering way before smiling at her. "Hey now. Your Daddy wouldn't give you away to anyone who would treat you wrong. It just so happens he is giving you away to his other daughter. It makes sense if you don't think about it." He told her and lead her down the asile, closer to Harmony who wore a very fine suit with the royal insigna on it, her crown flikering with flames slightly as she waited for them.

When it came time to kiss the ride, Chibi had to do something Chibi. He grinned at his daughters an puckered up, making soft kissy sounds to egg them on.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony stuck her tongue out at her father and then kissed Lizzy softly grinning at her wife, Elizabeth Ariake. "So my love... how does it feel to be a part of the Ariake clan?" Was all she heard before a soft gasp came from Sirrah, and Kevin raced out to get his phone. "Nani?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah winced in pain and blushed when she realized that everyone was looking at her. "Um... Go about your business... Just going into labor, that's all..." She stood slowly and gripped Kevin's arm when he came back in. "I'd like to go to the hospital now, please..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin paled and said, "They aren't gonna get here soon. a ton of traffic and s**t. Harmony! Sirrah's water broke! I hate to do this, but.." He couldn't finish his sentance before his father in law had him and his wife in his grip and they were almost at the hospital. "Geez, a freaking planet on speed. Satoshi, take us to delivery six, Josh has it ready." He told him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled down at her new son, her expression exhausted but radiant. "Oh, he's perfect..." she whispered softly, happy tears pricking her eyes. "Kevin, what should we name him?" She asked, cradling her son in one arm and wrapping the other around her curious daughter who had climbed up on the bed beside her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was glad once the child had been born and Sirrah released her death grip on his hand. He smiled at her and said, "Well, why not Franz? And... Sirrah...." He said his brow a bit furrowed as he looked at the child who had grey green eyes and blonde hair, "Do I need to have a talk with the milk woman? He kinda looks NOTHING like me. Or is this just Nina's like I suspected." He teased and smiled at Artemis. "Hey sweetie, wanna say 'hi' to your little brother Franz? See, he's gonna grow up and beat up any boy that tries to hurt you."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"Franz Colter Rawlings..." Sirrah rolled her eyes at Kevin's teasing, but noticed he was right. Franz looked nothing like either of his parents. He looked like... Well, the boy he'd been named for. Franz Colter, the sweet dragon page who had been Sirrah's special friend and who had thought of her as a mother. 'Could it be...? No... No, it's not possible... This can't be him...'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am
Artemis Rawlings

User Image

Artemis peeked at the cooing baby boy her eyes confused at the bundle. "Mommy? Why did he come out from between your legs?" She asked rather innocently, turning to sneeze and a bit of fire coming out with the action.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah chuckled awkwardly and hugged her daughter with her free arm. "I'll tell you when you're older, sweetie." She smiled and said, "He's cute, isn't he? Would you like to hold him, Artemis?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games