Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 pm
"Ah, the fish is ready" Dustin said. He turned back to them. All this was happening before he could react to anything. He was staring at too many things. He crossed his arms. "Well it seems that handing you two upside down didn't work" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:42 pm
"That was your own damn fault. Maybe if you acted like a decent human being, you wouldn't have gotten humiliated." Valkyrie snapped at Dustin. Vincent slowly got back up, then leaned against his sister for support, breathing heavily. "Brother, are you ok?" She asked, looking between Dustin and Zil.
"No, I need more time." He muttered.
"I'll see what I can do." She muttered back.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm
((and now Aya is offline))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm
((Yep. *sighs* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am
Saiyu shook her head and flopped on the nearest sofa, rubbing her eyes as she yawned, Zil had been gone for ages and there was no sign of anyone needing her any time soon.
Her sketch of the boy she ran into early and the photo of Dustin lay forgoten on a small table as she drifted off, a content grin on her face as she snuggled depper into the pillows.

~~~~~

Jay nodded his head, a malicious grin spreading across his face, he needed some type of anger release, an though he couldn't kill any of them or seriously disable them but he could atleast do a bit of damage. Bowing his head in respect Jay saluted "Well then, permission to leave absolute leader"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm
"Permission granted. I also want a report on this too. Send it in file of course" Damien said and then dismissed Jay. Jay was slowly working off his debt of letting the rebel prisoners escape, but he probably would still get some sort of punishment. Probably be forced to keep surveillance on Dietrich while he was under house arrest. If that wasn't punishment...  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 pm
((. . . *waits patiently* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 am

Zil brought out his gun and shot at Valkyrie's arm. It was his custom sleep dart gun that not a lot of people knew about but it was one of his most favorite toys especially since the newer model had smaller, sleeker, and less detectable darts. Valkyrie would succumb to sleep in seconds. There was still the issue of Vincent though even if he was still recovering. He then fake listened to a 'transmission from the rebel leader' saying, "Boss, leader has suggested a different punishment for these two. He's upstairs, dealing personally with the Laurel kid"

"Indeed" Monica said, "So it's smugglers, huh? And if you look at the name, one of those is not just any charity. The Good Will foundation is the biggest charity running in Diethelm. Who would have thought that they are also using the donations to fund smuggling operations? I wonder what the plan of attack should be. If the absolute leader is to close it down abruptly, the people will protest over 'hardheartedness.'" She analyzed.

((OOC: I like to leave my laptop open even if I'm away, btw ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 am
((So... my first class got canceled.))

Valkyrie winced when she noticed a sharp pain in her arm, and looking down and noticing the small dart. She struggled, but because her hands were bound, she couldn't pull it out. Her brother's eyes lit up, and using all of his strength, he swooped around and pulled out the dart using his teeth. He spit it aside, but it was too late. She began to feel herself loosing consciousness, and she collapsed on the floor? "Si-sister!" He stuttered, falling to his knees and trying to nudge her. "Valkyrie!" He said, as tears started running down her eyes. He rolled her over, seeing her vacant expression, and put his head against her chest. Hearing her heart beat, he began to calm down, but he still looked back up at the rebels with held back fury.

"That's true... and I wonder if half the people donating know where the money really goes." Jian muttered, looking away. "Perhaps we should set up a law that requires charities to give us information on where they're donating in exchange for government support. They'll either have to send us false information or risk shutting down. If they do send false information, we can use it against them, and shut them down that way."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm
"I see. You might as well put this guy to sleep too then. We can deal with them when they both wake up" Dustin said to Zil in disguise and then turned to look down at Vincent with piercing eyes. Truth be told the twins were now getting on his nerves.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:46 pm
((Baah... can't post again... >.> ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm
((don't ya hate that? :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm
((Yes... very very yes... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

Zil also put Vincent to sleep, speaking while the child was close to a state of unconsciousness, "Dustin, the punishment implied is to separate the two"

"That's a good idea. There will be protest over the charities closing but we could probably risk it. Then again, according to that file, about more than half of the prominent charities fund smuggling activities. And I thought it was only the drug lords and slave traders we had to deal with" Monica said.

((OOC:I don't go online in the afternoon anymore btw. FYI, for me, that's the time when you peeps are all online. I've got massive homework doing and study cramming to do at that time not to mention actual eating and dance rehearsals -.-" Good golligee weehow! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 am
((Oh. Ok. Good luck with your studies. ))

"Damn... you... to... " Vincent muttered when he heard Zil, but collapsed unconscious with his sister.

"Who would have known..." Jian muttered. Finally, the server came by. After they ordered and the server left, Jian turned back to Monica. "So how are you fairing?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games