Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:58 pm
Kierra nodded in understanding. "But...how do we do that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm
"Of course not! Santa just doesn't know we're done here, or he'd give you a huge pile of presents because you're the best child in the world."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm
"I'm thinking I know how. There a re few ways, but I can test my theories until we're really ready to break out... Which is inconvenience if we don't know for certain, since it might now work..." Rock sighed. "But if you want me to explain a few ways I just thought, it's rather simple. My first idea is using our powers, since they are opposites. You could try and burn the circuits inside mine since they are made to resist extreme cold and I can try to freeze your necklace to the point it would break, since metal becomes easily breakable under a certain degree. We might both get burns from each others powers, I gotta warn. The other alternative would be fine high voltage cables still linked up and try and fry the sensors that indicate when to zap. I'm hoping it would cancel it out, but it could do the inverse and send a constant current on us, like it could work perfectly and stop the remotes from triggering the zap... But we could also get a really bad zap out of it, it could kill us if the voltage is too high..." Rock sighed as his ideas all had a great risk, especially since they were near the neck and spinal cord area,  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Kierra winced at the second idea. "The first one sounds...doable. but...what about getting out? Jobir will notice definately. He likes to zap me," she added sadly. She had thought of an idea, but she didn't think it would work, so she kept her mouth shut.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm
"The second step after that is to plow our way out of the borders. There isn't really any other way out... That or we drill up. I can make that happen, but it would take time... It'll require fighting a lot, killing maybe... But it's them or us. Not because we're freaks that we're obliged to live down here..." Rock replied and got up. "Jabir set up my first fight up today. Didn't even tell me what I was going against... The only thing I replied to him was to get the landscape builders nearby when I do fight." He added with a smirk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:30 am
"So he didn't forget me?" Calista sniffled, hugging Sophie close. She didn't want to be forgotten, so it was better to just have Santa not know where she was.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 am
"Of course not! Just you wait, if and when we get out of here, your first real Christmas is going to have the biggest pile of beautifully wrapped presents you'll ever see!" Adrian assured her as he gave Calista a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 am
"Okay..." Calista said quietly, giving a slight nod to him. She hoped he would visit her. "Do you think he'll visit mommy too?" She asked after a while, her mother now entering her thoughts once more.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am
"Yep." Adrian said with a reassuring nod. "I'm sure he'll visit all of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 am
Calista nodded once more, now cuddling into Adrian, as her eyes began to get heavy. Sophie disappeared and Calista yawned, getting ready to fall asleep at this point.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 am
A small smile stayed on Adrian's face for a moment as Calista tried to stay awake. "Alright, time for bed." he said softly as he picked her up and carried her to her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 am
"But I'm not sleepy..." Calista said with a yawn, laying her head on Adrian's shoulder and closing her eyes. "I wanna stay up and wait for mommy..." She complained.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:49 am
"But then you don't wanna be all sleep when she finally does get here, do you?" Adrian said. "I'll sing you some Christmas carols if you go to bed." he offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 am
Rubbing her eyes, Calista gave Adrian a small nod. She'd never heard Christmas carols before, so she was excited to hear them, and she liked Adrian enough to hang out with him when her mother was gone.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 am
As Adrian tucked her into bed, he quietly sang Silent Night, the song most like a lullaby and most likely to get her to fall asleep.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff