Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 pm
((I have to wait for Shining to come back from field training (I think that's what he said) before I can do anything again))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:48 pm
spartan309

tears_give_me_wings

Miss Emni Rose

Forever_Hikaru

((We've moved on to the next day if you want to post something))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:01 pm
((Hey, is Draco the jealous type? Because after the fight I have a new character to bring in. wink ))

Star looked back at Draco, her smile barely visibly through the flames. "It's beautiful." She said, noticing Draco's armor reflecting the light her flames were giving off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 pm
-[I'm sorry, I'd jump in, but I'm not sure exactly how...The last time I tried, it didn't work. At all.]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 pm
((Since he's primarily based on me, yeah, he's the jealous and protective type.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm
((Awesome, I'm looking forward to this. He's already listed under civilians if you waant to take a peak now.))  

Raining Eri

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 am
(Of all the characters who need to make an apperance, I think Detective Craft needs to show up some time soon. I'm curious about the gumshoe.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:17 am
((I can see how I'd be jealous of the guy. And I'm guessing his brother would've been called Pollux, then? You did give him a nickname that goes with the brothers of Gemini...))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:28 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Whatever, all I'm saying is you should probably leave before one, if not all of us, get fed up with talking and decide on an alternative." Jenos said simply.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow shook her head at the Woman Of White. Did no one understand her talk? That's not what she implied whatsoever. "To be otherwise is to waste being calm, and to be calm is to waste otherwise..." She repeats seeing if perhaps the woman did not hear her in the first place. Her eyes went to Flicker, seeing the flames approach the shadows and hissed greatly. Fire being an equal to light, it still affected shadows of objects. However, shadows of living beings would be able to resist. She drew back her hand which drew back the shadows. "Flicker afraid of the dark? Do not concern yourself, it will not consume you..for now." She says the ruby and sapphire in her mask giving off a faint glow. What emotion fueled the sapphire unknown from their knowledge.

Her head turned to the one with the cards giving a light chuckle,"I am of a shadow, if any of you desire to go against such...I will not stop you nor hold back. My prey does not escape...mind you." She says her sapphire giving more of a glow. She then vanished from sight, reappearing on one of the rooftops nearby laying upside down. "The darkness can overcome all....for it never fades." She says the shadows of all the buildings rising like stairs from the rooftop to the ground. She slowly walked down the shadowy stairs and turned to them once on the ground. The stairs now shrinking to circle her slowly yet each shadow still attached to their other half. "My home resides where darkness lies, I will not leave by request of a mere human." She says, folding her arms with a slight yawn.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"What about that of a demon?" Rowena asked softly, her eyes starting to glow red. Just like with her powers, she'd inherited some other traits from her mother, one of them being the demon side. It was only a quarter of her DNA, but it was still there.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 pm
Cryogon snorted a little. "Don't forget we ain't all human here, lady. Some of us are a little more than that." He bashed his hammer against his shield, causing a melodic sound like that of a tuning fork with each contact. What he didn't realize was that it would have a similar effect to his roar, making the sound almost deafening to all but himself.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
((Detective Craft has shown up already, but he ended up getting ignored so I'm waiting for another plan to start where he'll be introduced again.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm
Deadshot watched silently as the Titans continued to negotiate with Shadow. The mercenary felt cheated. Shadow got what she wanted, but Deadshot did not. Instead she just continued to mock everyone like they were simple ants with no greater purpose. Deadshot felt his arm slowly reach for his revolver on his back. The mercenary resisted however. He knew it was pointless. If he were to fire at Shadow, she would either dodge it with some kind of supernatural power, have one of her minions take the brunt of the attack, or or simple take the large calibre bullet and return with some kind of unholy wrath that obliterate Deadshot. Either way he'd just make things worse the Titans and himself.

In any case, Shadow was the Titans' problem. Deadshot got back on his motorcycle and put his helmet back on before revving the engine and speeding off in the opposite direction. He had to go make his other errand and pick up Alex.

Salvador headed off for a local motorcycle shop to pick out a helmet for Alex. It was store that actually not too far from the chaos zone created by Shadow. The store itself wasn't too big. It was even on the verge of going out of business. Nonetheless, Salvador walked in and got a helmet for Alex. It was a used black visor helmet, the same kind as Salvador's, with a radioactive materials sticker on it. Salvador laughed at the thought since Alex was a scientist. He then went up to the check out stand, paid for the helmet and left to go pick up Alex.

(Oh. I see. Well there are plenty of shady villains out and about.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow gave a nod,"Ah, but of course, other characters remain in the setting." Her head turned to each of the nonhumans now laughing madly like before. "Other races, yes? Yet each act just like a human, yes?" She says laughing more. The shadows circling her going back to their halves as she dismissed them. " Be it demon, beast, human....I will not leave . Darkness lies forevermore and as I reside with it I will remain. My time here more then any true citizen of this mortal place of being. " She says calmly teleporting back into the sky as she started to shrug. She wouldn't inform them of her true home yet was not lying when she spoke of being with darkness entirely.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games