Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 pm
{True. XD I don't really know where I'd go with her otherwise, though. Making her a demon, all things considered, feels like too much of a game breaker considering her paranoia+weaponry and has unfortunate implications considering the situation she's in. *shrugs* If you habe any suggestions, though, I'd be happy to hear them.}

"None taken. I don't have much information on the matter just yet, but hopefully I will soon." Ophelia was rather relaxed now, or at least much more so than she had been when she began her little break.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm
"I'm sure once it's developed more they'll have more to say. And after all the gloom and doom we've gone through already, hopefully it's good news." Balthazar said resting his chin on her head and swaying with her a bit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm
"Until then, I'll be careful and avoid riskier endeavors if I can help it." That didn't mean she was going to stop carrying weapons, pocket knives, and hand grenades hidden on her person at all times. If anything, her paranoia was probably going to take a permanent turn for the worst. But that's neither here nor there.

After a while of comforting silence she spoke up once more. "Thank you for dragging me away from all that work earlier."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 pm
"You needed to get away from it and we were getting worried about you. And I have the sneaking suspicion that it won't be the last time we'll be dragging you away either." Balthazar said giving her a kiss atop her head.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 pm
With Ophelia's masochistic tendencies and workaholic behavior, even she was certain that this wouldn't be the last time she would need to be dragged away like this.

{Timeskip to edge some of the life-drainage in? Other mini-plots? Or...what?}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm
((Timeskip. Yes.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm
As time passed within the next several months, Ophelia's condition changed for the worst. She gradually slept more and more as the days went by, often too tired to do any sort of work - eventually even getting to the point where she couldn't often get out of bed for longer than a fleeting minute. She grew paler and paler and ate less and less. When she wasn't sleeping, since she couldn't go out and play with her guns or fool around with her husbands like she's like to, she was reading fantasy novels or doing mounds and mounds of paperwork to pass the time.

For the moment she was alone, reading some romantic tragedy to pass the time as she waited for the physicians to return with news of her condition.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:38 pm
The door opened a crack and Kaistern peeked in. "How are you feeling?" he asked, walking inside before quietly closing the door behind him. He walked around to her bedside, his eyes sad and helpless, unable to do anything for his beloved wife as she grew weaker by the day.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:44 pm
"Utterly bored until you showed up." Ophelia flashed Kaistern a bright smile as she marked her page and closed her book. Despite her weak condition she tried to keep a more cheerful appearance whenever Kaistern or Balthazar was around, if only in hopes of cheering them up a little as well. This often took the form of her deflecting serious questions or cooing about how her pregnancy was starting to show. "What about you? I hope your day as been more exciting than mine."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 pm
"Unfortunately politics will always be rather bland, but there's a little I can do when it's my duty." Kaistern said shifting his gaze to her belly where the baby was starting to show. "I asked someone to bring some tea in shortly. I thought it might help you feel at least a little better." he said tenderly placing a gentle hand on her stomach.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:59 pm
"As always, you're so considerate and sweet. Thank you." Ophelia promptly leaned over and lightly pecked Kaistern on the cheek, her hand resting on top of his as he kept his hand on her stomach.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 pm
"Right now Balthazar's talking with the doctor, hoping to see if they've made any progress for you." Kaistern said when there was a knock at the door. A servant came in pushing a cart with a tea tray, bowed politely, and then left. Kaistern then went about fixing them both a cup of tea.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 pm
Once Kaistern finished she took a sip of her tea, thinking for a moment about what the doctors might say. Considering his violence streak, Ophelia had to honestly question the safety of the doctors should they still not have found anything worth knowing. Little did she know that what they've found was...less than pleasant. "We can only hope that they have, or at the very least will soon."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm
Kaistern jumped slightly when he heard a loud crunch from somewhere in the castle, followed by one of the staff apologizing desperately. The voice seemed to grow closer before Balthazar suddenly burst into the room. "I heard you the first time! Now quit your damn apologizing and start trying to fix this!" With that he slammed the door shut in the poor doctor's face.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Ophelia kept calm as Balthazar burst into the room, not even bothering to feign surprise at her other husband's temper. "Have they still not found anything?" she asked, that same pleasant smile still resting upon her lips.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games