Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:53 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer stepped through the portal after the rest of the Team and looked around. Aside from the giant metal doors, she could see nothing around this area of the corridor. Looked like this was what those creatures had been guarding. She could also see that Deadzone was getting tired. "Dead, how many portals do you have up, man?" she asked quietly. "Pardon the pun, but you're starting to look dead on your feet."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Getting thru the portal Dead kneeled down as he breathed hard for a few moments. He was pushing himself to far he needed to let up some on the portals. Looking at Archer he didn't seem to amused by her joke as he closed his eyes the portals he had up closing. "Funny cupid" he said as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Lets just get this done with so I still have enough energy to get us out of this place with a single portal" Dead said being serious. If he kept pushing himself he didn't know if he would have enough energy left to put on thru Data's hologram screen.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer frowned. "I wasn't joking. I don't want you opening up any more portals till we finish this, got it? Now let's see what's behind these doors. Datascape, think you could hack the access panel to get us in?" she asked, pointing toward the panel on the wall beside the doors.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 pm
"No problem." Datascape said as she walked up to the panel and hooked up a small wire from her gauntlet to the panel. After a few seconds, the light turned green and the doors opened. She peeked in to see if there were any guards around before walking in.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

What the Team saw when they entered the giant chamber was probably not what they expected. The room was filled with computer screens monitoring different levels of radiation and other information. One screen monitored oxygen intake and heart rate and other signals of existing life. And at the center of the chamber was a giant container. In the container was a female figure strapped to an upright bed, unconscious. Archer's eyes went wide when she saw the figure. "Oh, no way. No freaking way. You have got to be kidding me." On the young woman's chest was a very familiar symbol.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:47 pm
"Oh. My. God." Lewis said in shock, he did not see that one coming. "I suppose this explains all the secrecy and security. So what do we do? Leave her here or get her out?" Lewis asked simply. He hoped Archer would elect to take the woman out, Lewis did not want to just leave her here so the Cadmus people could do who-knew-what to her.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 pm
"Whoa..." Datascape said when she saw what and who was inside. She saw the symbol and was amazed. "So this is Cadmus' secret...Well looks like this recon turned into a rescue mission. We can't just leave her like this." she said, voicing her opinion as she walked up to the monitor and control panel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

"Look while I think your hacking skills and all are great do you really think that by now we haven't tripped some sort of alarm or something. If I had something like this hidden down someplace I would put up alot more security then just a few guard dogs and a big door" Dead said as he walked in the room making a mental picture of it before looking at the rest. "Do you really think we should be dawdling here all star struck" he asked as he wiped his brow a bit.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer's shocked expression turned serious inside of a second. "Deadzone's right. We've gotta get her out and get out of here. Datascape, see what you can do. PsychoStick, you too." She was already checking the containment tube thing that held Supergirl for some sort of switch or keypad that might unlock it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:47 pm
"I'll see if I can wake her up." Lewis stated and focused on the sleeping girl. "Hey, Super-Chick in the tube, if you can hear me, say so. We're gonna get you outta here and back to the Justice League. If there's anything we should know, please let me know. Lewis thought to the woman, hoping for a response.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Datascape was about to say something, but Archer made the final decision. She honestly thought that if they had tripped something, they would have been caught by now. "Alright." she, helping her out with the control panel. After looking it over, she found the switch to release her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm
The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Ariella could hear a voice in her head. It was quiet, as if it was really far away, and she couldn't tell what it was saying. She didn't know how long she'd been in the dark, unable to move or speak, and it scared her. "Please...help me..." she thought, hoping the voice could hear what she was saying. Then something happened, and she was free.

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

The container opened, and Supergirl fell forward. Since Archer was right next to the apparatus, she was able to catch the young woman. "Hey, you okay? Supergirl?"

Ariella groaned, pushing away from whoever had her and getting slowly to her feet. Leaning against the open apparatus that had held her, she opened her eyes to see a group of teenagers in costume standing around her. She recognized a couple of them, but her brain was not providing clear recognition just yet. "Yes, I--I should be in a moment. Where am I?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 pm

"A hidden part of Cadmus Labs" Dead said as he walked slowly over to where Archer and Supergirl were standing. "Archer are we good to get out of here? Would you call this mission a success?" he questioned her. He wanted to get out of this place he had been getting a bad feeling since before walking inside and the fact they had found more then there recon mission should have made it all the worse.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 pm
"Yeah, getting out fast might be a good idea." Lewis said, actually agreeing with Dead for a change.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:40 pm

"Cadmus Labs?" Ariella's brain was still fuzzy and confused, but she knew the two boys were right about one thing, at least. "Get me out of here. I don't know if I can fly out on my own."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer nodded curtly. "Got it. Let's go. Deadzone, are you up to a portal to get us aboveground?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games