Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 am
Posting from my new 3DS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 am
I only plan on getting a 3DS for Ocarina of Time. And because my current DS is broken beyond repair.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 am
Midnight_Euphomy
I only plan on getting a 3DS for Ocarina of Time. And because my current DS is broken beyond repair.

I got Ocarina of Time, myself, but apart from that, I also intend on getting the upcoming Kid Icarus: Uprising title, which I am looking forward to. For that matter, I also am hoping Tales of the Abyss will make it on through like announced.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:09 am
Blizzard120
Midnight_Euphomy

I got Ocarina of Time, myself, but apart from that, I also intend on getting the upcoming Kid Icarus: Uprising title, which I am looking forward to. For that matter, I also am hoping Tales of the Abyss will make it on through like announced.
Oh snap thats right, Kid Icarus is coming out! I forgot about that. I'm also looking forward TO THAT.  

Midnight_Euphomy

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:29 pm
Okay, who is Micheal? Good guy, villain, some drunken bum off the street?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 pm
King Robert Silvermyst
Okay, who is Micheal? Good guy, villain, some drunken bum off the street?
The first and last.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 pm
Pubstomping in League of Legends, all day erry day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
hahaha... this is gonna be weird... but uhh... After a brief stroll through My photobucket, I found out that.. this isn't the first time I joined the guild :O  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm
Pyro_gigas
hahaha... this is gonna be weird... but uhh... After a brief stroll through My photobucket, I found out that.. this isn't the first time I joined the guild :O
Late response but whatcha mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 pm
SubonicXP
Late response but whatcha mean?

I was digging around My photobucket and found an old sig I had made for Team Snagem :O that was when I remembered my oldold account before it got randomly destroyed by gaia  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 am
I'm not sure how to feel right now, as most of you know I recently (Six days ago) bought a Nintendo 3DS, full price, saved up for almost a year, traded in games to GameStop (Yes, even adults have to save up for video games sometimes, bills suck). And now, I learn that Nintendo is cutting down the 3DS's price, to a drastic $170, which at first was a kick in the balls, but it goes effective August 12th and those who purchased it prior get to download 20 free NES + GBA games from the eShop, which is cool of them, but at the same time, what if I didn't want those? With the money I had I could've bought a 3DS and OoT 3DS and still had some left over, I feel like I've been betrayed...sort of...not sure...maybe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 am
Sorry to hear that Sub but at least free games now. I've had my 3DS for some time now but i still prefer to post by laptop.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 pm
*pops in* Umm... huh?

Just kidding. I'm planning to get RE: Mercenaries, OoT, Mariokart and the new Mario when I get my 3DS, but internet is a priority right now. Instead I occupy my time while waiting for the funds for the internet by playing Diablo II on my old PC as well as Grand Theft Auto IV, Fallout: New Vegas, and Soulcalibur IV on my Xbox360, as well as Sims3 and Pokemon: Black Verson on my DSi XL.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:26 pm
SubonicXP
I'm not sure how to feel right now, as most of you know I recently (Six days ago) bought a Nintendo 3DS, full price, saved up for almost a year, traded in games to GameStop (Yes, even adults have to save up for video games sometimes, bills suck). And now, I learn that Nintendo is cutting down the 3DS's price, to a drastic $170, which at first was a kick in the balls, but it goes effective August 12th and those who purchased it prior get to download 20 free NES + GBA games from the eShop, which is cool of them, but at the same time, what if I didn't want those? With the money I had I could've bought a 3DS and OoT 3DS and still had some left over, I feel like I've been betrayed...sort of...not sure...maybe.

Implying most people don't have stuff like that in ROMs on their computers already. I agree with you, that is a kick in the balls.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm
ahhh junk. So Here's what happened: I had expected the RP to continue for a little bit more in the main plot thread, so I spent the last day or so refreshing it over and over. only to find out it had already moved on and I was a page behind Q_Q RP used Confusion! it's super effective! I dunno if I should hop in now, or just wait...  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games