Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Kiom'e's eyes went wide as she saw Zephyr turn into a weasle, she giggled slightly, and covered her mouth. As he tried to walk out into the ballroom, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, "You need to get your harmonixing undercontroll, before you go back out there, I don't want you to be hurting anyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:38 pm
"Well it may just be a certain presence. When i was a druman. An extremley evil presence forced me to change uncontollably. Mabye it is someone here." Zephyr caught his breath and say light coming from a room. "Up there!" He yelled as he dashed up the stairs.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:28 pm
"Well... things appear to be going okay. I got them dancing again with the promise of a prize for the best couple and best dancers. I didnt know what to do seeing that someone turned into a white tiger and ran away, it was very surprising... it think i attacked it before." Tiger thinks for a second then snaps her fingers. "Oh, who is Kiom'e?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:39 pm
Strike had arrived at Xixi's appartment and he knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer. It had been so long, hopefully their love will still burn the same as it had. Strikes thoughts turned back to Zack. I wonder if he would help me with the wedding. Maybe we could use his house.... I don't know... I don't think I should ask him for anything just yet.... The wind blew by, no answer yet. He saw himself in a reflection on the door. The hard work of making the sanctuary had changed him. He looked some how different, his hair still slightly long, but shorter then it was. I bit of an icy look in his eyes. It was like he had gone back to being the warrior he started as. But he knew as soon as that door opened... It would soon vanish as his eyes fell upon his love.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:23 pm
Twilight's sitting on a tree branch that's looking out over the lake in the park waiting for Kiom'e."i wonder what time it is......" he was speaking to himself again but he didnt care he was determind to not get suprised by her again...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 am
Kiom'e just watched as Zephyr ran off, wondering what on earth he was talking about. She let out a yawn and walked into the ballroom once again to look for Evil, seeing him fast asleep with a finger sandwich hanging out of his mouth in a chair, she decided it was time for her to go home. She picked up Evil with a bit of a struggle and started to head out the door when he woke up, she set him down and walked into the entrance room and turned into her panther form with Evil along side her, disappearing into the shadows, just to appear meer seconds in her home laying Evil on her bed, she got a drink of coffee and headed back outside in her usual outfit, with out the mask on. She got half way down her street, and decided to camp out again tonight, she turned back into a panther and took off down the street, enjoying the nice cool nights breeze. She ran up to the park and jumped into a tree, accidentally knocking someone out, she looked over the branch to see the man from before. "Oh my, I'm sorry," she said seeing him sprawled on the ground.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:03 pm
"I take it that was your tree?"Twilight said as he stayed there laing on the ground looking up at a panther. "I'm sorry but i was waiting for someone but i can go to a diffrent tree."said Twilight standing up and walking to a diffrent tree and leaning against it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:08 pm
Zack was a bit surprised and shook his head. "alright...things should end soon i hope. Kiom'e? oh she's a friend...more like an aquaintence rather...alright, she's usually along side a panther like...demon. If you wish to find her...do so." Zack turned his head looking around for strike, hoping he might have come here...No such luck, he soon turned back to tiger and kissed her hand. "Thank you." Zack removed himself from Tigers sight folding his wings back in a comfertable position as he walked towards the entrance.

Xixi had already left the apartment a half hour before the surprise visit of Stike. She was already on her way to Zacks mansion feeling the need for his support and hoping she might just find Strike, however she didnt know that he had already approached her empty apartment.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:57 pm
Zephyr gathered Ichi and walked home just find it ablaze. The orange flames licked the old paint of the house and the well was destroyed blocking the entrance. Standing infront of the house was the man in the book with a smug look on his face. Zephyr's sheild and sword appeared in his hand and his sword became on fire. Zephyr smashed his shield into the unsuspecting demon then sliced at him. The man dissapeared in a flash leaving Zephyr with his sword piercing the ground. He sighed and looked at the direction of Kiom'e's house. There right next to her home was a giant hickory. He saw Kiom'e not far from that tree and a man on the ground. "Hey dude I guess you met Kiom'e." The man was confused. "She can be a panther at times but she is tame." Zephyr chuckled. "Hey Kiom'e...You see that rotting hickory. Can i hollow it out and build a house out of it?" He inquired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Kiom'e smiled the best she could in her panther form, showing off the 'pearly whites' to Zephyr, she hopped out of her tree landing on the ground in her human form, and looked at him, "You already have a home, may I not remind you," she chuckled slightly remembering that day, remembering how she badly wanted blood for some reason, but shook off the memory, and turned to Twilight in a different tree, and called up to him, "I'm sorry about knocking you off the tree," she said trying her best to smile, but failed miserably.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:59 pm
Lufu had managed to get outside, still holding the amulet in one clenched fist, where it dangled from it's chain glittering in the moonlight. It's dark energies, materialized in the form of black, glowing ribbon-like tendrils, continually tried to wrap around him, but never quite managed to touch his skin, being pushed back at the last moment. Currently it was a battle of wills, in which Lufu had been surprised into the defensive and so he stood, perfectly motionless, not wasting energy with pointless movement. After several minutes had passed however, he did make one, small movement. The corners of his mouth curled upwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 am
"It is ok really"  

Twilight Walker

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:38 pm
Kiom'es eyes widened as she reconized the mans voice, "Even though its not any of my bussiness, may I ask whom it'was you were waiting for?" she asked, looking back onto the branch they were on, tightening her ribbon in her hair, she looked back at Twilight in the tree. "I'm still quite sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:59 pm
"i was waiting for you and its ok"  

Twilight Walker

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:25 pm
Zack spotted his butler and heard someone was at the door, a woman. He hurried along and found none other then Xixi by a statue in his foyay. He walked up to her and bowed his head. "Miss, how may I be of service?" Zack asked wondering what she was doing here.

Xixi looked up at him and sighed. "I want to know where strike is so that I can go along with...him."

"Im sorry but he's already left the mansion...He must have been on his way to your place...If im right...thats where he is." Zack sighed and wondered what she was going to do next. her suitcase made it obviouse that she was truely going away.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games