Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Last Movie you saw... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 pm
Austin Powers Goldmember  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm
"Killshot" Starring Mickey Rourke, Diane Lane, Thomas Jane, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

That was a pretty good movie. TJ was such a sweetie and Diane Lane was so moody all the time. JGL was a punk and I'm glad he got it in the end. Mick...I knew he wasn't gonna kill TJ and Diane....He was getting soft and not wanting to really kill everyone, just those necessary so he could go back to being retired.
I still think movie mafias are stupid....they are supposed to be scary men but they always come off as cry-baby guys with bruised egos trying too hard to make other people think they are tough.
And unlike Timmy O in "Hitman" and Jean Reno in "Leon", assassins for movie mafias are mostly tired old alcoholics who are way out of their prime and don't train as much as they should.
Mickey Rourke came off as such an assassin.

but oh well...still a pretty good movie.  

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rosary16

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 pm
The last movie I saw was the Tim Burton movie, "9".
I loved it! The animation was very rich and I thought the story was good. I'm not gonna say it's the best movie in the world because that title's hard to accomplish and, on a personal note, my #1 favorite movie will always and forever be Pan's Labyrinth, but I love it as much as I love Pan's Labyrinth. 9 is quite enjoyable. The main reason I love it is because one of the characters, 6, reminded me of myself and it's rare for me to see a movie where I actually relate to one of the characters.
You know how some say it's not for small children. They're right. I'd say 12 and over is the appropriate age. It's too dark for children under 12.
It's an hour and a half, so you could see the movie at noon and then do something else because you'll still have the rest of the afternoon unlike a 2 hour movie which takes 2 hours from your day.
I say see it!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer".
I've seen it before but watching it again is always fun. =3
I love Valley girl movies. <3
Thomas Jane was in it too...only for a bit though. It was one of his first films. He was 23 but looked 40-ish. >>;;
I guess that's just how he looks.

David Arquette is so cute in this. <3
I could watch a whole show with just him as a teen vampire. <33333

All round, I like this movie for its cheesy lines and shallow stereo-typical characters. I should buy it on dvd.....I like it just enough to add it to my shelf of "B-type" movies, which is what it feels like.  

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 am
"Original Sin" Starring Antonio Banderas, Angelina Jolie, and Thomas Jane.

Just want to make it known that I again only saw it for TJ.

That was a whole lot of naughty moments strung together with crying and anger.
It was ok, I guess. Not really my cup of tea though.
That random kiss between Antonio Banderas and Thomas Jane kinda hit me from left field. O.o
And nothing says "I Love You" like hawking a loogie down her throat, Thomas Jane.

All around, I guess it was pretty good. A lot of naughty bits....but yea...Angie wasn't horrible at acting, despite winning a Razzy for this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 pm
"Dune".

I'd never seen it before but my mom told me I should, so I bought the extended version.
Considering that the extended version was almost a whole hour longer than the theatrical cut, I knew it was going to be long and much more detailed. I must say that I think I like the extended version better, I can tell how much was left out due to the lack of bright blue eyes in some scenes were the characters are supposed to have them.
I very much enjoyed it and was really surprised how fast the 3 hours flew by. Normally, a 3 hour long film fells like forever but "Dune" much have been so good that it felt much shorter.

All around, I'm glad I bought it.  

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:48 am
Zerophilia which I've been really wanting to see for a couple of years now. It was pretty good, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 am
Zombieland  

Clover76

Travis III

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 am
Pulp Fiction
Loved it. As I have come to expect from Tarantino, the dialogue is witty and hilarious, and the plot is fresh and entertaining (and interestingly structured. It also taught me a lot about cheeseburgers...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 am
G-Force
I watched it with my little bro we both loved the movie, it was brilliant and very funny

XGinger-NinjaX

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:12 pm
"The Neverending Story"

My niece wanted to watch it. I've been reading the book again because it's my favorite book. It's a childhood favorite so watching it is always nice.
I really hate saying it but.....the book is WAY better. Like extremely better. Usually, even if I've read a book before seeing it's film, I notice things are different but not too hugely different. TNES movie is almost like watching a completely different story. There are a lot of things the same but the differences a HUGE.
I still love both.
I can't wait for the remake, they are going to make it more like the book....which I can see them doing every easily in this day and age.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:51 am
The Time Traveler's Wife. Dang! Sad.. crying  

Yuki_0nna

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:54 pm
i just saw Cannibal holocaust in the internet and i have to say not the best acting was horrible like the dialounge in parts but the scenes with the turtle was amazing good thing they used real animals because if they use fake ones then that would have ruined it.Many parts of it made me cringe and look away,I loved the movie after all of it's flaws

my next movie im watching is The Machinist one of my all time favorite movies christian bale my god he was uber skinny when he did that role.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:25 am
Where the Wild Things Are

A little over long, but I think Jonze accomplished what he set out to do.  

Quixotic Faye

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:15 am
Devils Rejects, It's my favorite Rob Zombie film. With Halloween coming in a close second.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games