Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 pm
(( still cooking, LOL))

*quietly slips away while Psyzapp & Leko are talking and head back to her rooms. Once inside, she prepares another "care package" for her 2 favorite stubborn people. She picks up the bag and heads back out of her rooms. After locking her door and pocketing the key, she head to Psyzapp's office. Unlocking that door, she steps inside and listens for any noise coming from the storage room. Hearing none, she says a quick prayer that Ryzan's hearing won't hear her opening the door, she quietly unlocks the door & sets the bag inside and quickly shuts it, and relocks the door.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 pm
*she sips her latte in silence as her mind races about last evenings happenings.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
lady leko-chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 41 Total: 41 (1-100)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 pm
*decides to try her luck a bit*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 pm
hmm - I need to run out for a bit, should I pick up anything while i'm out?  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm
No…I think I'm good. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm
*reenters the bar after running her "errand" and goes to sit with Psyzapp.* Well, well, well, look who decided to make an appearance tonight! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:51 pm
Why Katana…*smirks*…whatever do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm
*grins at Psyzapp* You know EXACTLY what I mean....now when do are you gonna find me some hunky guy to play with? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm
I still need to ask Officer Dougherty. I'm sorry…but I forgot to ask last night. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm
*laughs* I'm sure you were way too busy to worry about my love life! Or, rather, lack of love life! xd *takes a sip of her drink & crosses one leg over the other*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:03 pm
I was a little…preoccupied last night. redface Perhaps he will come up and visit tonight and you can ask him yourself. He does have a partner you know, Officer Showcase. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm
*laughs even harder* Showcase? Pft! He's in love w/bandy.....so no thanks! wink Showcase couldn't handle me anyways!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm
I'm not so sure about that. Bandaidd is awfully flighty and he may need someone more consistent. wink He is very easy on the eyes…muscular…military trained…obeys orders…physically fit. He could be quite…enjoyable. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm
*waking up with a start, she sucks in a sharp breath, quickly holding her head. Stupid migraine! Just won't freaking let me go! Smirks, slowly and slightly shaking her head. Trying to drink a fifth of the finest aged cognac in the world didn't make it any better either. Stretching, Icy looks over at Ryzan, who appears to be asleep, but she's not sure. Probably avoiding me, seeing as the other night and all.

Leaving him be, Icy gets up quietly and searches in the goodies bag for the candles she saw the first time. Finding them and some matches, she lights a few of them, placing them where they won't fall or catch the alcohol on fire. Digging in the clothes bag for something to wear, she finds Katana stuffed the bag with pastels. Rolling her eyes she grabs an outfit, heading to the bathroom. After an hour, Icy emerges, wondering what time it is. Not knowing whether it's day or night, she goes to the snack bag and rummages through it, finding some bottled water, pastries, more fruit and cheese.

As she sits down to eat, she sees yet another bag just inside the door. This is getting ridiculous! How the hell are they coming in and out without us hearing them?! I mean really?! Icy glances at Ryzan, who seems to be stirring, due to her loud rummaging of the snack bag. He sits up and stretches, covering his mouth and looks around, noting the candlelight. Placing his glasses on, he nods a hello to Icy and heads to the bathroom. Checking the clothes bag for something he can put on, Icy comes out with a unisex pair of white fuzzy pajamas. Knowing this is not his style, it's clean and better than sleeping and living in the same set of clothes for who knows how long they'll be in there.

Knocking softly on the bathrrom door, she places the clothes at the opening of the door and lets him know that clean clothes are laid out for him. Walking off quickly, she hears the door open softly and then close again. As she finishes eating her breakfast/lunch/dinner, she spots her wet clothes in the corner from when they were put in the storage room. Checking the room for plastic bags, she comes across a roll of trash bags. Placing her things in the bag, she makes a mental note to get them cleaned in a hurry. Who knows if mildew has started to set in yet.

Tying up the bag and placing it at the door of the room, Ryzan emerges from the bathroom, wearing the pjs she found. Trying not to snicker, Icy looks away and finds the snack bag, knowing Ryzan is glaring at her. Placing the bag on his side of the pallet, she keeps her eyes off him, not wanting to make him more upset. Once again, they've eaten in silence and avoided each other completely. Not sure if he's kept track of time, she sighs and looks around, damn near wanting to break every bottle in that blasted room. Knowing it would do no good, Icy sighs and lays back.

Looking at he ceiling, she tries to think of something to say to Ryzan, but doesn't know how to start. I mean, is it even worth it? Yea, we both care about the MW ladies, enjoy a good drink, are very loyal when it comes to friends, but what does that have to do with us? Torn in so many directions, Icy takes a shaky deep breath and tries to keep the tears at bay. Between the hardship she caused Psyzapp, Katana pulling rank on her, being shut in from the world with a man that would love to see her dead............well*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm
*gives Psyzapp a incredulous look* Like Showcase would even be interested.....I don't know if you've noticed, but it's not like the men are pounding down doors to get to me... wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games