Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone! Just finished eating lunch a few minutes ago and have decided to continue working on FSOG. Apparently my Mom decided to go back to bed and take a nap or something. So basically Dad and I will be doing our own thing until she wakes up... or he comes up with something for the two of us to do.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

My Mom had woke me up this morning, which was okay since I was half awake as it was and it was getting pretty close to noon as it was. But it was so cold. The rain has finally come back around (it's been about 86 days or so since the last day of rain we had), so the temperature has gone down a bit more. So, when I threw my blankets off me to get ready to sit up and get out of bed, I just groaned and quickly threw my blankets back over me because it was too cold and I liked the warmth that my blankets were providing. sweatdrop
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh! By the way, on Monday, I have a group interview for the position at my friend's movie theater. It'll be my second group interview I've done since my time job searching. It's exciting that I've been called for an interview... but it's also nerve whacking because I don't know how things would turn out. It would be nice if I got hired since things have appeared to be turning out for the better. Wouldn't it be nice that at the same time I decide to start volunteering that I also get a paying job and get to work with my friend? I think it would be nice. *sighs* We'll see though...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
Okay... that's all of the personal updates that I needed to mention that I didn't get around to saying before. So... here we go with continuing FSOG.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Only got through one chapter... but at least it's one chapter down. I'm off to watch the record Vice Pres. debate with my Dad (and Mom?). So later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
Hello again. Going to try reading some more of FSOG before its time to eat some dinner.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
Sitting beside me, he gently pulls my sweatpants down again. Up and down like whores’ drawers my subconscious remarks bitterly. In my head, I tell her where to go.

What... you can say all of the other bad words but you can't say that Ana is telling her subconscious to "go to hell" (or at least that's what I would assume Ana states)? Wow... just wow.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
“I’ve kind of fallen for this guy, and he’s so different from me, and I don’t know if we should be together.”
“Oh, darling. I wish I could be with you. I am so sorry I missed your graduation. You’ve fallen for someone, finally. Oh, honey, men, they are so tricky. They’re a different species, honey. How long have you known him?”
Christian is definitely a different species… different planet.
“Oh, nearly three weeks or so.”
“Ana, darling, that’s no time at all. How can you possibly know someone in that kind of time frame? Just take it easy with him and keep him at arm’s length until you decide whether he’s worthy of you.”
Wow… it’s unnerving when my mother is so insightful, but she’s just too late on this.

That's not unique insight, Ana... that's called common sense. Honestly, girl, just how naive are you?!

User Image
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
I'm off to eat dinner.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
Hello again. I'm back... and continuing my quest of finishing FSOG. I'm going to be so glad to be done with this book. Ugh.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image
Pulling my hair behind me, to my surprise, he starts braiding it in one large braid, his fingers fast and deft. He ties it with an unseen hair tie when he’s finished and gives it a quick tug so I’m forced back against him.
“I like your hair braided in here,” he whispers.
Hmm… why?
He releases my hair.

Gee... I wonder... *rolls eyes* So it's easier for him to pull your head to where he wants it to be? Or so that it's out of the way when he does whatever kinky, dominant activity to you.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in people's mind that take things this far. And I mean sexual activities or fantasies. The usual, normal stuff... that I'm okay with. I have the occasional daydream/fantasy/whatever of that level. But the level of stuff in FSOG makes me feel concerned about people who like that sort of thing, whether they actively participate in such activities or daydream/fantasize about it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
Usually when I read novels that have sexual context to them, there are moments where I feel I'm turned on, especially if my imagination inserts certain people or characters in place of the male and... blah blah blah, you get the idea. FGOS hasn't given me that pleasure at all... and frankly, I'm glad it doesn't.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 am
User Image
Christian is such an obsessive, control freak. Geez... can't even hang out with a male friend without getting him upset.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games