Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sits up* you better not send that akey!

Akey:*giggle and then girnd evily* Maybe i wont maybe i will!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 pm

♫♪ Mia's cheeks turned light pink, She looked down. " Okay. Fine." She said still looking at the ground. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia's cheeks turned light pink, She looked down. " Okay. Fine." She said still looking at the ground. ♪♫

"Let's go back to school now." -haku akes yumi hand and they fly across the ground faster than lighting to to Mia's, Yumi, and Haku's room- "well her we are." -Haku letting go of Mia- "make yourself comfortable in the bed by the window mine is on the left and Yumi's is on the right. Yumi should be joining us soon" -as he looks at his arm-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm

♫♪ Mia looked at haku. " Your bed is on the left and Yumi's is on the right. Then, Whats the empty bed in the middle for?" Mia asked curiously. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia looked at haku. " Your bed is on the left and Yumi's is on the right. Then, Whats the empty bed in the middle for?" Mia asked curiously. ♪♫

"it's just a spare."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:54 pm

♫♪ " Ahhh. Okay." Mia sat on Haku's bed and sighed. " Can you read minds?" Mia asked suddenly. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ " Ahhh. Okay." Mia sat on Haku's bed and sighed. " Can you read minds?" Mia asked suddenly. ♪♫

"no neither can Yumi." -Yumi slames the door open looking fine and mad- "You told her!" Yumi screams. "but she does have good hearing." Haku whispers to Mia.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 pm

♫♪ " Mmmhmm." Mia said distantly. A look of relief came over Mia's face. Now her thoughts were safe. In the back of her mind... A small part of her sort of.. liked Haku.♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ " Mmmhmm." Mia said distantly. A look of relief came over Mia's face. Now her thoughts were safe. In the back of her mind... A small part of her sort of.. liked Haku.♪♫

"Yumi settle down." "Why should are you going to tell the WHOLE world of what we are i suppose u told her who Graffin is to!" -Haku piched his pointer and thumb together and zip them accrose her mouth zippering her mouth shout- " when u you are down it will come undone." -Yumi whent to her bed and layed down with her arms crossed looking at the ceiling- "you to should get to bed now including myself."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

mitsuki: *sighs and looks at koi* so what should we do to stop her from sending that?

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

♫♪ Mia shook her head quickly, She shook her daziness off. " Okay, Well.. I'll leave and let you rest. " Mia smiled happily. Her mind was sort of distant. ♪♫
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia shook her head quickly, She shook her daziness off. " Okay, Well.. I'll leave and let you rest. " Mia smiled happily. Her mind was sort of distant. ♪♫

-Haku layed down on his bed waching Mia lay down on her Haku fell asleep- ( i g2g)

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sighs and looks at koi* so what should we do to stop her from sending that?

koi:hmmmm......
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

mitsuki: *laughs* i bet they'd enjoy that! *giggles*

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 pm

♫♪ Mia sat on her own bed. She looked out the window. It was dark and gloomy outside.... Well.. She was tired. She laid down, and slowly drifted into sleep. The darkness embraced her in a warm hug. It alowed her to dream. The darkness gave Mia power and freedom, bueaty and riches.. Basically anything she wanted. She had a smug smile while she slept.♪♫
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games