Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:58 pm
It's allowed, given that most of the older citizens are mergers of several people. When 2 people of opposite gender merge, the result is determined by who had the stronger will.

But it would be frowned upon if I was a man looking for a man. Such a reign would probably end in assassination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:59 pm
That seems kind of prejudiced....if a woman can seek a woman, why can't a man seek a man?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 18 Total: 37 (2-40)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 pm
surprised that's a bit harsh...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 pm
Since when are people as a whole logical? confused

It's sad, but Makaijin value beauty almost as much as power, and two men are not considered as beautiful as two women. Fusion often results in flaws and weaknesses being dropped as much as possible, which usually results in two people of varying beauty becoming a single, more beautiful person.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm
You miss so much when you're sealed away for thousands of years...
*looks very confused*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 pm
In addition to what my sister said, incest is not taboo since the older generation are genetic supermen and superwomen. If I desired, I could marry my sister (since I don't have any brothers).

There is no prejudice against commoners having male homosexual marriages, but if you're in charge of a country it can mean your life. Such a sad double standard.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 pm
*whispers to Asuka*
Do you not care for your sister then - enough to marry her and share the throne?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm
-talking only to Leko-
She was the one chosen to take the throne originally, but gave me the right to do so. I do not think she desires such a position of power.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
-talking only to Leko-
She was the one chosen to take the throne originally, but gave me the right to do so. I do not think she desires such a position of power.

Oh I see wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 pm
There's an unwritten rule in Makai... women can be like men but men cannot be like women. Doesn't apply so much to commoners, but the sentiment is especially strong if you're part of the ruling class.

There was Queen Tenma of the nation of Nabiki... Tenma was very feminine in mannerisms, and overthrew the cruel tyrant running the nation. Tenma then took the throne for 2 days only to get overthrown and reduced to commoner status. All because people didn't like the idea of calling a man a queen. He was replaced by an equally fair and just ruler, but it's sad that such a technicality ended his rule.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm
*Upon awakening, he opens his eyes to realize where he is and a smile crosses his face. He rolls over and reaches out for her, only to find out that he is once again alone in her bed. He sighs, then gets up to get dressed. He heads to the kitchen and sees a note on the counter. Hoping that it would be from her, he picks it up to find out the note is from katana. His eyebrows furrow as he wonders what katana meant by "I have taken care of Icy & Ryzan". When he finds out Katana's request for he and Psyzapp to "come up for air", he chuckles with a crooked grin and puts the note back on the counter.

He heads out the double red doors and works his way up to the main floor. Right away, he notices Psyzapp sitting with leko and Asuko talking away. Psyzapp has her back to him, so he stealthily makes his way over to her. Knowing that leko and Asuko are aware of him, he puts a finger on his pursed lips designating for them to be quiet about him sneaking up behind Psyzapp. When he gets close enough, he grins wide as he leans forward and places a kiss on the back of her neck.* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm
*At first she's a bit startled, but upon feeling his mustache on her skin she grins and blushes a little.* Did you get the note Katana left for us? I figured we had better make an appearance. People are starting to wonder if I've done something to you, William. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 3 Total: 22 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 pm
*Still standing behind her, he smiles a crooked smile as he places his hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing them a little.* Heh heh heh. Yes, I saw her note, and as everyone can see, I am very much alive and well. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm
You see…*she says to Leko and Katana*…here he is alive and well. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm
*sneaks up behind Dougherty and gives him a playful poke in the ribs* Well.....we were beginning to wonder.... xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games