Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
It's a term used in entertainment... it's the wall separating the world of the show from the "real" world. When a character addresses the audience, it's referred to as "breaking the fourth wall".

If only there were more fonts I could talk in...

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation, Showa. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 pm
Icy Reign
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Heh ... I'm always prepared! *He starts kissing her hard. His breathing quickens, his heart is beating loud and hard for her. His hands are clutching her bum pressing her tighter against him so that she feels his desires. His hands start to wander, slipping under her clothing. He kisses her neck and whispers to her* I know ... *continues kissing her*

EDITED.

{{YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY OVER HERE!!! TOO HOT! TOO HOT! TOO HOT! *runs and finds hose to cool the two of you down!!! burning_eyes }}
-appears to be talking to nobody-
Do you need some tissues for that nosebleed?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm
(( rofl LOL Sorry about that guys! I guess I deserve to be hosed down! I best keep it PG-13 here! rofl ))

*He sighs, still holding her close against him* We could just call it a night and go back to your place ... *gives her a crooked grin* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm
{{@ Showa: PFT! Nosebleed?! TES' puny nosebleeds doesn't even compare to the heat these two are giving off!}} xd xd xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( rofl LOL Sorry about that guys! I guess I deserve to be hosed down! I best keep it PG-13 here! rofl ))

*He sighs, still holding her close against him* We could just call it a night and go back to your place ... *gives her a crooked grin* wink

{{ rofl LMAO!!! No need for apologies! I'm truly enjoying my personal soaps!!! You guys rock!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 pm
Icy Reign
{{@ Showa: PFT! Nosebleed?! TES' puny nosebleeds doesn't even compare to the heat these two are giving off!}} xd xd xd

(( Awwww, look at you and all your comfy pillows! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*She nods and hopes that Katana will understand why she didn't return.* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:33 pm
*she finishes her drink, gets up and goes to wash her glass behind the bar. After putting the glass away, she heads to her rooms, walking slowly. Before entering her room, she looks down the corridor at Psyzapp's door. Sighing, she unlocks her door and enters her quarters.*

((LOL, I'm done for the night, see ya'll in the morning! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 19 Total: 21 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:35 pm
*Kissing her neck, he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her to the door of the wine cellar and pins her against it. He loosens his hold on her and she slides down on her feet again. As they kiss, she fumbles for the doorknob and finally gets the door opened. She takes him by the hand and pulls him down the corridor to her double red doors. She pins him against it and starts kissing him, groping around again for the doorknob. The door opens and they both practically fall inside ... the door slams behind them.* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:06 am
Psyzapp
*She brings out the a basket of crusty bread, olive oil and some balsamic vinegar for dipping and then gets the salad of fresh spring greens with warm goat cheese, chopped pecans with a nice red wine vinaigrette. She places his plate on the table for him and then places hers.*
{{I wish I had never read this. You have no idea how badly I want that salad right now.

On a side note, the two of you are making me feel like I'm reading a cheesey romance novel every time I go through to catch up on posts *eye twitch*}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 am
ThisEmptySoul
Psyzapp
*She brings out the a basket of crusty bread, olive oil and some balsamic vinegar for dipping and then gets the salad of fresh spring greens with warm goat cheese, chopped pecans with a nice red wine vinaigrette. She places his plate on the table for him and then places hers.*
{{I wish I had never read this. You have no idea how badly I want that salad right now.

On a side note, the two of you are making me feel like I'm reading a cheesey romance novel every time I go through to catch up on posts *eye twitch*}}

((TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackleglomp!* xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 am
katana68
Dec? LOL...no thanks! I like my men to only be interested in women, thank you very much! wink I don't want to have to compete with psihug & Ryzan for Dec's attention! xd

((Amen to that, right? :ROFL smile )  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 am

*Here's SP-O Wlm Dougherty and his woman through the walls*

Crikey I only came in for a cranberry juice and I get the sound track Emmanuel!

whee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 am
[quote="ThisEmptySoul]{{I wish I had never read this. You have no idea how badly I want that salad right now. *eye twitch*}}

{{ scream TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attackpouncehuggles*

And you would react to the salad that way after everything you've caught up on. stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 am
-stumblefoot-

*Here's SP-O Wlm Dougherty and his woman through the walls*

Crikey I only came in for a cranberry juice and I get the sound track Emmanuel!

whee

{{ heart *hardcoresmooches* heart }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games