Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm
Zastin looked at the axe as it was throw at him then grinned as a Crystal appeared in his place and another appeared behind the boltmon releasing the same axe but it had doubled in speed. Zastin appeared insdie the Moon=Millenniummons crystal with a wound in his arm from where the axe had hit before he had a chance to move. ''Death crystal!'' his eyes glowed and the crystals appeared around boltmon but closer and bigger then released the will destroying mini crystals most aimed at him and most aimed at the tamer so either way the digimon would be hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire watched the battle, and decided that going too close was too dangerous. She dove under the water and started swimming back to the other side. From her time spent in the digital world, she had discovered that things like not being able to breath under water and feeling hungry could be stopped if she just didn't think about it (lol, I got that from the manga biggrin ) She kept on swimming until she finally reached the other side. "I hope UV is okay" She said, looking over to the battle "Damn, I'm wet..."

"My earlier attack missed, but this one isn't, Shinning V Force!"The ray of light headed towards VictoryGreymon.

-------========OOC========-------

Gotta go again...sorry...I can't stay on forever...waiting on people
Hope the new system is gonna smooth things out...

-------========OOC========-------

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm
(Actually, Jax is pretty far away. He's coaching from the
sidelines.He should be safe)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm
(kain... so u controll the miliniummon?)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:09 pm
(yes twisted )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 pm
(We have bad odds of winning , I mean look they got a dimmenion destroyer ,a royal knight,a giant plant , a spellcaster,and a metal dinosaur.All we have is a royal knight , burst mode , and one axe man.)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

InJustX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm
Fang saw the shards heading for Boltmon.
"Gallantmon, Shield Boltmon!"
"Don't worry, i'm on it!"
Gallantmon charged to Boltmon and put his shield up to try and stop as many shards as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena saw the action and after a few seconds of watching everyone she got caught up with it all. She didn't want to get in anyone's way though, but she wasn't going to sit back and miss all the action.
She ran up to where some of her fellow Spirits were, Kuchi beside her all along the way.
"Alright, finally some action! He exclaimed, and Lena couldn't help but grin along with him. She stopped a distance away from Kain.
"Need some help?" She asked, glancing at him and then at Victorygreymon. She could feel Kuchi tensing up watching everyone fight, but she didn't want to do anything until she.. well, until she knew what she was doing. She whispered to her partner, "Start out with Giga blaster or Metal claw, alright?"

|| o o c ;; } Uhmm... if I need to change anything just let me know sweatdrop //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm
(my chars name is changed to Kain since people keep getting it mixed stare )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm
(OOC chat goes into the OOC thread.)  

Teh Soupreme

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm
(-smirks- then allow me to help with your little nuisance)
Shadow frowned as he realized how close he was to victorygreymon but before doing anything further he ordered luna,"Luna! Go help Zastin and Millenniummon, deal with boltmon!"

Luna nodded and leapt away from victorygreymon and closer to boltmon and millenniummon and Zastin. She retrieved from her sleeve two weapons a massive paintbrush and a cerimonial sword/blade. She smiled as her sleeves fluttered about and over a thousand spell tags flew from them and latched onto boltmon. Nearly all of them stuck to him and began to sap his strength but about ten of them exploded. After the Explosion Luna used her brush to paint a symbol in the air and then she charged forth, as she reached boltmon she smacked him in the face with the back end of her brush then storked it across his face and chest,"Brush stroke!" she yelled as she complteted her first attack, put away her brush then retreated a so she was standing inbetween milleniummon and boltmon. She now held her blade with both hands as the spell tags countunied to sap boltmons strength.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Boltmon is severely weakened by Luna's incantation. His only option is to get in close and hack her to pieces.
He runs forward, keeping his axe ready for an opening, or to parry a blow.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm
Rosemon sent her Charities to get blown up protecting Gallantmon and Boltmon.''You guys alright?Gallantmon thank you for saving my friends life.''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm
Jax can't watch anymore, so he runs out to the battlefield in an attempt to somehow aid Boltmon.
"I am not going to stand by and watch you attack my partner!!"
He runs straight for Luna.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Kain looked at Lena then at Moon=Millenniummon who had entered his rage mode and was ready to frenzy. ''Yea go deal with that Rosemon let Ace handle everything else.'' he said then jumped out of the Crystal as two cannons came out of Ace's crystal and aimed at Boltmon and Gallantmon. ''Time Unlimited, Dimension Destroyer!'' the cannons fired causing two Black Holes to appeared then before they could swallow to much another beam hit them causing them to explode, the good thing about this attack was it didnt have a side effect like it did on Millenniummon. Zastin looked around and saw Jax about to attack Luna then pulled a Desert eagle out of thin air and shot at him missing on purpose to scare him. ''Get any closer and the next bullet will take your head off.'' he said aiming for his head.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games