Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 pm
Psyzapp
Slap the cuffs on me…HA! You're gonna make me behave…double HA! *there is a pause of silence behind the closed door* Why Officer Dougherty, do you want me to resist arrest or maybe I should be using those cuffs on you…HMMMMM? eek
Here…maybe you'd just like a donut. rofl

Ah Hah! So you DO know something about those doughnuts that were at killa's Geezer bar last week! *with speed and agility, he spins Psyzapp around, grabs one arm twisting it up behind her, then pushes her up against the wall. Leaning in towards her, he speaks out ... * Tell me now what you know about those doughnuts, or you WILL be charged for practicing nursing without a license! *and with that said, he quickly slaps one cuff onto her free arm*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm
UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! scream Am I under arrest and if so what are the charges? I know my rights and so help me if you have unnecessarily detained me without any evidence, my attorney will see to it that you lose your badge!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 pm
*Cautiously enters the cabana, scans the room quickly* Needles, handcuffs, experiments, the po-po, attorneys!!! What in heavens name happened here? *looks up at the patch repair done on the roof* Who the hell did that?? *glances Stumbles way noticing his teeth bared, quickly hides arms behind her back* Are drinks being served in this chaos??  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 pm
Nei goes to Psyzapp's rescue.

Leave her alone! *slaps*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Shadow notices Wiccan enter cautiously. He hears her question and answers it. "I am still serving drinks in this caos. What kind of cabana boy would I be if I stopped working cause of some caos? What would you like Miss?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:59 pm
*The other cuff he quickly clasps to the examination table, then releases his grip on Psyzapp's twisted arm and steps back* Psyzapp, we both know full well that you have been causing a lot of needless trouble around here. I am without a doubt that along with no nursing license, there are other charges that could be brought to light if need be. Now, tell me what you know about those tainted doughnuts.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 pm
The doughnuts were perfectly fine, it is all in your head. See...*eats a doughnut*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm
Are you threatening me, Officer? eek
No wonder Bandaidd had you in here for a physical exam. You're delusional! cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 pm
shadow_dragon_13
Shadow notices Wiccan enter cautiously. He hears her question and answers it. "I am still serving drinks in this caos. What kind of cabana boy would I be if I stopped working cause of some caos? What would you like Miss?"
Oh sure Jump and start serving as soon as a lady wants serving! Where was you when I needed a drink!? When I run the bar every one was served regardless of where bits dangled!

xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm
@ Nei1: The tainted doughnuts I speak of were confiscated at killa's Grabby Geezer bar and have already been sent to the lab. The lab report came back as inconclusive for illegal substances. What ever was in them has dissipated. The doughnut you just ate is obviously not from the same batch, or you would be feeling the ill effects of what ever was in them by now. And by the way, your slap did not go unnoticed. Do it again, and I'll put you under arrest for striking an officer.

Psyzapp
Are you threatening me, Officer? eek
No wonder Bandaidd had you in here for a physical exam. You're delusional! cool

This is not a threat Psyzapp, just stating the facts. Not moments before all this, you just stuck me with an unnecessary needle full of who knows what. All I need to do is get a blood test done, along with sending this here syringe to the lab as well. *places Psyzapp's used syringe in plastic ziplock bag, labels it, then puts in pocket* And what's up with that rainbow of so-called drinks you concocted from various medicines? You left them on the bar for any unsuspecting geezers here to take their chances on. I believe we have a very good start for evidence that you are practicing nursing without a license. Now, I am going to ask you one more time, Psyzapp ... tell me what you know about the tainted doughnuts.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm
Whew, back just in time.

Psyzapp, go and round up the employees like I told you or you're fired.

I'm so sorry officer. Let's just uncuff her and we can straighten out this mess.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
@ Nei1: The tainted doughnuts I speak of were confiscated at killa's Grabby Geezer bar and have already been sent to the lab. The lab report came back as inconclusive for illegal substances. What ever was in them has dissipated. The doughnut you just ate is obviously not from the same batch, or you would be feeling the ill effects of what ever was in them by now. And by the way, your slap did not go unnoticed. Do it again, and I'll put you under arrest for striking an officer.

Well I've done some digging myself and found out that you FAIL the officer's exam which means your badge is no good and you are NOT a officer of the law.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 pm
bandaidd
Whew, back just in time.

Psyzapp, go and round up the employees like I told you or you're fired.

I'm so sorry officer. Let's just uncuff her and we can straighten out this mess.

I'm afraid I cannot do that, maam. Psyzapp has been illegally mixing and dispensing unauthorized medications. Just look at the rainbow of medicines she concocted for all Geezers to just help themselves to. *motions towards the various colored so-called "drinks" that Psyzapp left sitting on the bar. He then pulls out the bagged evidence of the used syringe and holds it up to bandaidd* Plus she just unnecessarily stuck me with some unknown substances.

Nei1
Well I've done some digging myself and found out that you FAIL the officer's exam which means your badge is no good and you are NOT a officer of the law.

Now Ms Nei, tell me how I could fail this so-called farce of an examination. Bandaidd left without completing my exam. Then Psyzapp stepped in, impersonating a nurse. Therefore I was not fully examined by a licensed nurse or doctor. My examination is incomplete, therefore the results you have are not valid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Now Ms Nei, tell me how I could fail this so-called farce of an examination. Bandaidd left without completing my exam. Then Psyzapp stepped in, impersonating a nurse. Therefore I was not fully examined by a licensed nurse or doctor. My examination is incomplete, therefore the results you have are not valid.
So you admit yourself that you aren't an officer so I can still slap you.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 pm
I call rewind. Psyzapp, practicing medicine without a license is against the law and so is assault and battery. You should be accountable for your actions and so I can't stop your arrest, but I will be a character witness if you like.

Nei, I can't condone assaulting anyone, officer or not. No slapping in my clinic. You might go to the next room where you might get paid for providing such services.

Officer, when you have Psyzapp booked, please return for your exam. I will be in contact with your CO.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games