Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Tacos4lunch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:39 pm
"oh now what are you trying to say?" She said confused

"Well it's a ;ong story Key.. But what are YOU of all people dping HERE"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm
"We just stopped by...for him to get a job" Key replied looking at Asagi and pointing at Dark

"I got a name remember?..." Dark shook his head softly then looked towards Asagi "Hey I'm darkson, pleasure to meet you. it seems like we are work partners!" he added with a light smile at the girl

"Whatever..." Key muttered as she blinked slowly trying not to fall asleep

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Tacos4lunch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 pm
"Oh heya, you mind if I call you darky?" *giggles*

"Hey Maria, I have a question for you...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:00 pm
Maria rolled her eyes as Asagi flirted with Dark. "Hmm?" she asked distractedly, she'd been thinking about Aiden and his strange dreams. "Oh, yeah. What?"  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:03 pm
A dark, hooded figure casually wandered into the cafe, sitting down on the couch. Relaxing, the boy, Fei-Tao, pushed back the hood of his baggy black sweatshirt and brushed some of his hair out of his face and back under his hat, his deep red eyes scanning his surroundings as if he had never been there before. Wolf-like ears perked up under his hat as he heard a familiar voice and looked up at the cafe's manager, his tail wagging from where he hid it under his sweatshirt. "Hoy Ate! [Hey Sis!]" he said cheerfully, his sharp fangs slightly exposed in a smile. "How you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Maria smiled when she saw Fei-Tao. "Hey, Fate!" she smiled. "I'm good, how are you, hon?" Maria asked.
"Yo, Fei-Tao." Aiden called from his spot in his armchair.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 pm
"Mabuti rin, po [I'm good too.]," Fei-Tao replied to Maria in his native language, nodding to Aiden in greeting. "At ikaw, Ai? [And you?]"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:13 pm
Aiden blinked, then his face twisted in concentration. "...Oh! Fine, thanks." he exclaimed, finally realizing what Fei-Tao had said.
"So, Fate, do you want anything to eat?" Maria asked, walking over to him and crouching down so she was at eye level.  

Methodless Madness

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:24 pm
"Fei Tao?..." Key muttered looking up at the guy who just entered "odd name..." she thought as she laid back in the table

Darkson sighed "Please don't call me like that, it is nothing personal, but I don't like it that much" He said politely and scratching his head a little ashamed he then heard Key's comment "Don't be rude like that" he exclaimed at her

"I...was not...rude" she muttered with the sleepy voice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:41 pm
Fei-Tao chuckled a bit at Aiden's reaction, then turned back to Maria. "No thank," he said politely, shaking his head. "I eat earlier, pero maraming salamat po. [but thank you anyway.] "

His head turned at the unfamiliar voice and in a very canine-like reaction, tilted his head to the side. His red eyes examined the girl curiously for a second before he responded. ".... Hello."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 am
Key laid in the table her gaze lost in thought when she heard the guy talking to her. She glanced at Fei-Tao "uh hi..." she said replying with her dark but sweet voice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 pm
''ummm okay the....Oh Maria, I was going to ask you if you knew a girl named kaarna"  

Tacos4lunch

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:59 am
Zanna_Sciuto
ATTN: YGGDRA_FIGHTER/WAFFLES4DINNER HAS QUIT. SO, BASICALLY, YGGDRA AND HIS SISTER HAVE BEEN ERASED FROM YOUR MEMORY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

((Ahem))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:19 pm
"Hey maria!" A Kaarna yelled as she ran into the cafe "Remember me?"
"oh, so you have met Kaarna"  

Tacos4lunch

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:42 pm
"You want something drink?" Fei-Tao asked the woman politely in his usual deep, heavily accented tone as he stood up from his seat on the couch, his tail slightly flicking under his sweatshirt. He knew the cafe well enough to get around it, even though he didn't work there.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games