Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 pm
"What they seem like it?" he says honestly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:31 pm
"Still, it's not nice" Amy said.  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:32 pm
"Sorry." he says rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:33 pm
ringo and and ken blushed bright red. "um, i'm ken and this is ringo... i don't know are we dating?" ken said looking at ringo "she shrugged " are we?" she said fiddleng with her eyebrow persing. they looked at their held out intstruments and tucked them back into teir cases. "who are you two?" ken asked.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:34 pm
"My name is Amy Rose" Amy said with a smile "It's nice to meet you, oh and this is my chao......um........Rose."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 pm
"The name's Vincent,aura master." he says pointing to himself, and you two must like each other since you're blushing insanely  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:37 pm
"Nice to meet the both of you!" Ringo said holding out her hand to shake hands with the little chao. Ken looked at the wolf and moved his long bangs out of the way before putting his arm aound Ringo.  
Amy nudged Vincent in the arm "Vincent" she said and gave him a frown.  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

Looks at Amy. "I would've named it Starwberry or in Japan it'd be Ichigo." he says sittin down. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:42 pm
Amy smiled "Well, I like the name Rose" she said the chao crawled to Amy's shoulder and rubbed against her cheek "You're cute, but you could never replace Vincent" she said to the chao as she petted it.  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

He starts to blush.  
Ringo smiled nice and wide "vincent! Are you Japanses too?" she tought a moment. " actualy in japan my name means apple, but I'm named after the drummer from the beatels...my parents thought I was going to be a boy, but I guess the name stuck."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:44 pm
"No,but I know Japanense very well." he says rubbing his head  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Amy smiled "Drums are nice, but a bit to loud for me sometimes" she said "I also like strings, but classical instruments are probably my favorite."  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:47 pm
Summons an aura ball and balances on it. "So what's his story?" he says pointing to Ken  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games