Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:24 am
"Good you have her" Zero said as he walked to Kikyo and pulled her chin up. "Just like my sister so beautiful, shame she was killed and I couldnt get her power before"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 am
fenrir looked at him"wait if i give you my power will you leave her alone you can drain mine as much as you want a vampire never runs out i was trained by her parents so please im as good as her take me instead she has less power ill give you mine in exchange for hers" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 am
Kawaii ran out of the woods and to her house. shr sprinted there she ran to her room. i hope Fenrir is ok. i hope he dosen't get hurt. Kawaii thought listening to her ipod.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 am
fenrirs armor got to him off his wall"this keeps me in check along with this rosario take me and you will have all the power you need" he says"but give kikyo back what she had she needs to live because of orion i promised to protect my friends ill give you my life in exchange for hers" he says and puts his hands to his sides neeling before him  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:44 am
ahhh i hoe he dosen't get him self hurt. i can't ake this anymore! Kawaii thought as the took out the head phones and droped her ipod in the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 am
zoncaro apeared next to kawaii"you were suppose to stay at fenrirs house" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:49 am
Kawaii jumped "W-Who are you? He didn't say anything." Kawaii said trying to hide her fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 am
"im zoncaro" he says laughing"you can stop holding in your fear plus he knows you know his house is safe thats why he wants you there" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 am
"why do you care? are you his friend? i have a right to have and hold my fear!" Kawaii said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 am
zoncaro laughed"no im a slayer but my ways are supposed to be changed if fenrir sees me i will surely die" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 am
"I don't know you! Get out of my house!" Kawaii yelled at him and grabbed her stuff and tryed to run to Fenrir's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:00 am
zoncaro smiled"the rest i leave to you fenrir" he thinks looking up at the sky and disapears  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 am
Kawaii ran to Fenrir's house and when she got there the ran into a random door and locked herself in there.
who hell was the weirdo? Kawaii thought now scared for her and Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 am
"You love her dont you. Kikyo wont die when I drain her powers she'll just be a normal gi-" "I dont want to be normal like other humans, I want to be like how I am" Kikyo said weakly as she looked up at Zero with half green and half red eyes. "Uncle please dont do this, youll regret it its almost like loseing your sis in your eyes since i look like her"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:06 am
fenrir looked up his eyes wide"kikyo" he said to himself surprised she was awake"its not that yes i do but i also owe her my life when i came here she showed me what it was like to fit in i owe her everything take my power its unlimited you use it you have all the power you need" he says still surprised kikyo was awake he looked at her as if to say dont say a word to me this is my decision  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games