Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm
Dazeray opened her eyes and looked down at their hands, the rose still in her face. She smiled in it.
We have come so far, and so much has happened. We even wounded Valis' ego enough that he ran off. I will always remember this moment as my happiest.
Dazeray sighed and looked out over the garden.
"Do you think Valis will ever come back?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 am
Diz thought for a moment before voicing his opinion. "Do you really want my honest answer or, do you just want me to say what I think you want me to?" He asked looking at her with a completely serious face.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm
Dazeray met his eyes evenly.
"Tell me the truth, always."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 pm
After changing into a black leather halter top and shorts Atlanta Decided to find out more about this Crusaders of the Night place.
Kimo? Where are you?

Buffy the Edward Slayer

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:06 pm
Darla appeared after the mean lady left the room at the back of the bar. "Why did the mean lady hit the nice kitty?" she mumbled, half aware of what she was saying. She wandered across the room, picking up a few trinkets lying on the tables. "Why are the pretty things with the bad ones? Put the pretty things together." she said, collecting them and slipping out the back door. She took them to a pawn shop and put them on the counter. "Pretty things." she said to the man behind the desk, smiling broadly. "Good girl, Darla." the man said, giving her a fifty dollar bill, much less than th items were worth. "Bye bye!" she said, skipping out the door to a hotdog stand. "Two hotdogs with everything!" she said, handing the man a bill. Sh stuck the change in a pocket and skipped away into the woods, munching happily. Upon reaching a certain point Darla allowed her wings to stretch, at first appearing as part of the dress. Skipping forward she heard voices. "There are people in my pretty place!!" she said pouting. Upon reaching the c;earing she saw a man holding a lady. "Pretty people in my pretty place!!" she said, zipping through the bushes laughing. She stopped in front of the two. Hi!" she said, studying them. "You have wings like me!" she said, pointing to the lady. She let out a huge little kid gasp." Are you my mommy?" she said with an innocent look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 am
"As you wish... I honestly don't know if he'll..." Diz went silent as he saw a young girl suddenly approach the rwo of them. His head dropped to one side as he noticed the wings on her back. Well this is an odd turn of events...

I agree. I wonder where she came from.

What? I was talking about her wings you moron!

... Who are you calling a moron? I'll fry your brain if you're not careful.

You can't do that... Can you?

Wanna find out?

No... Any idea who the child is?

None, I can't find any records on her.

Ok... Thanks anyway Aisha. Diz moved back slightly to allow Dazeray to speak with the girl. Diz wasn't really at his best around kids and had decided to stay quiet and out of the way.

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 am
Seth had left the mansion a good two hours ago and was now stumbling his way down the street headin to the closest hotel he could find. Where the hell am I? I don't think this was the right way... He thought to himself as he examined his surroundings. Maybe it was this way...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 am
"Damn cat." she muttered, walking down a street. She saw a drunk stumbling down the street in front of her. "Time for a meal." she said quietly walking up behind him. Spinning him around she was just about to bite into him when she saw who it was. "What the hell are you doin?" she said, annoyed at seeing the drunk Seth. "I should eat you anyway!" she said, shoving hjim backwards and storming away only to stop a moment later. "Why the hell are you so friggen drunk!?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:36 am
"Um, no. Who are you?"
Dazeray cringed back from the girl. She had a odd demonic aura.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 pm
"Ahhh! Atlanta, a pleashhure to shhee you ashh halwayshh my dearrrrrr. Rou could eat mle, it'shh not like it'd krill me." Seth said to her, his words slurred and almost unable to make out, as he swayed on the spot still trying to see straight. "Vhat do you mrean why am I shho drunkining?" He asked looking at what he was assuming was her, he was so drunk he could see four of her standing in front of him.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm
Atlata rolled her eyes as Seth spoke to a telephone pole to her right. "You're drunk off your a** and your face is busted up. What'd you do, act like this to another person willing to kick your a**?" she said, grabbing him by the back of his shirt collar and dragging him towards a hotel. "You are going to get yourself killed one day!" she yelled, breaking the door of the hotel as she shoved it open. "My friend here needs a room now. First floor and make sure he doesn't leave!" she said, tossing a bill on the counter. Taking the key she began towards the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm
Darla shrugged. "I want to find her and daddy but I don't know where they are or even what they look like. And besides I never saw anybody else with wings before!" she said, clapping and laughing. She bent down and poked a bug, smooshing it in the process. She frowned. "You're not pretty!"" she said to the bug, flicking it away.  

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 pm
Dazeray tilted her head curiously.
"My name is Dazeray. This is my...um...this is Diz." she pointed to Diz, who was standing behind her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 pm
Diz hearing his own name suddenly looked at Dazeray who was pointing to him. He looked slowly from Dazeray to the girl then back to Dazeray finally realising that she had introduced him. Diz said nothing and merely waved a hand at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

It's polite to say hello.

She's not going to bite.

... Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass.

Not a fan of kids, huh?

No, I just have a habit of being a bad influence on them. Now be quiet. Diz shook his head slightly and gave a warm smile to the girl still keeping quiet and unmoving.

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 pm
"Well actu-" Seth's voice was suddenly cut off as Atlanta grabbed his collar from behind and began dragging him away. They stopped at a hotel and Seth stood swaying at the counter while Atlanta started talking to the person on the other side of it. He watched as she began to walk away and slowly stumbled back towards the exit quietly until he tripped over and crashed to the floor. "Shhhhhh!" He quickly said to the floor as the crash echoed through the quiet lobby. He rose back to his feet and leaned on the counter with his elbow resting his head in his hand smiling at the middle-aged woman behind the counter.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff