Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 am
"None. Is that the only reason why you tresspassed my mansion?" asked Abel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:47 am
II_Kuro_II
"None. Is that the only reason why you tresspassed my mansion?" asked Abel.

"I'm not trespassing, just passing by really." *Grins at Abel when he says this*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 am
"Ah. I see." said Abel then turning around, heading upstairs to start his lesson.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 am
II_Kuro_II
"Ah. I see." said Abel then turning around, heading upstairs to start his lesson.

"Wait! My name is shun. Whats yours?" *Catching Abel's arm then noticeing how cold it is but does not let go*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 am
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

"Wait! My name is shun. Whats yours?" *Catching Abel's arm then noticeing how cold it is but does not let go*
ed fells the urge to knock shun out and throw him as far as possible to advoid whats coming next... but the pleasure would be to great for denial  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 am
"I am Abel Michaels." said Abel with a smirk.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 am
II_Kuro_II

*Shivers at the smirk a bit but gets his composure back and lets go of Abel's arm. He smiles warmly at him* "Nice to meet you Abel. Hope to see you again soon." *With that he turns and walks were Ed is standing*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 am
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

*Shivers at the smirk a bit but gets his composure back and lets go of Abel's arm. He smiles warmly at him* "Nice to meet you Abel. Hope to see you again soon." *With that he turns and walks were Ed is standing*
"that souded quite desperate of you" ed says getting down from the tree hollow  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 am
notingles
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

*Jumps back a bit but notices its just Ed* "What ya mean desperate?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

"sudently grab an stranger arm just to ask his name... akward" ed says while tring to see if he hears an lake nerby to fish  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

"sudently grab an stranger arm just to ask his name... akward" ed says while tring to see if he hears an lake nerby to fish

*Crosses his arms over his chest* "I was just curious is all Ed. You know how the saying goes: 'Curiosity killed the cat'" *Smiles* "Hope that doesn't happen though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II

*Crosses his arms over his chest* "I was just curious is all Ed. You know how the saying goes: 'Curiosity killed the cat'" *Smiles* "Hope that doesn't happen though."
((if that was a joke i only understood after re-reading 3 time... blast you word games)) "in any case if you see guys in brown or black overcoats tell me", he thinks now i realize... 20 left to this to really start  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((if that was a joke i only understood after re-reading 3 time... blast you word games)) "in any case if you see guys in brown or black overcoats tell me", he thinks now i realize... 20 left to this to really start

*Looks at Ed confused* "Why Ed? Are there more vampire hunters?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:19 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Looks at Ed confused* "Why Ed? Are there more vampire hunters?"
ed lies "not that i know of, plus it would be too hard to them to comme after today's fiasko" ed realizes he leted the last part slide "dont tell her that there was a atack today"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am
(here!)
*wakes up and sees her foot bandaged* man... it still hurts. *stands up and changed her clothes, then went downstairs to find something to eat, limping all the while*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games