Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm
*unfortunately for chief Phylum was long gone from their presence and was now at the head of his army marching them towards Neteru... he smiled as the came closer*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:44 pm
Chief wrinkled her nose when she found Phylum's location, "what a shame, and here I brought rope to keep him all locked up with" she looked at the rope she had materialized in her hands. But there was always later that night to give it a go, she smiled at her own thoughts and walked over to Hetu. "Want to go eat?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:52 pm
*hetukiri stared into the vast emotions of her best friend chief and wondered to herself* *"is chief ok"* eek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 pm
Dark could fell Mega's control slipping even more, at this rate Phylum wouldn't be the only thing they had to worry about killing them. Before any of the others could miss him, Dark used his fog to cause time to stand still. He moved through the slow moving people, who were as a still framed photo. When he arrived next to Mega, she smiled at him, for she was the only one not effected by his powers. "What am I going to do with you" he shook his head," you tell me you don't need a keeper yet your about to attack the one you saved out of pure blood lust." He went over to her quickly, "time to knock some sense into you" Dark grabbed her by the arms and pulled her tightly against him, and kissed her soundly. As she began to suck at his tongue, he used his teeth to bite it for her, allowing his blood to ease the lust she felt." he would have stayed like that forever as her sucking became harder and she started to unbutton his shirt. Dark fought his body's call to her and grabbed at her hands to stop her. "Now is not the time, but perhaps if you still feel the same way after the battle I might indulge your forum of play" he kissed at her hand and grazed the tips of her fingers with his teeth before leaving the two alone again. Dark gave a mad grumble as he got back in place before he had cast his fog, "the things I do for that women" he said under his breath, then released the fog that held the others trapped as time went back to normal. Dark watched them all as if nothing had happened.  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 pm
As Scanda was released from the grip his brother came as Scanda looked up form the floor he saw the commander "As I said hes mine"he said as his brother grabbed his shoulder "And me to if you go down Iam gonna be the one to bring you back in"he said as the two brothers nodded and charged for the commander.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:37 pm
*Phylum had seen the Scanda kid from around the castle grounds and thought he was not someone the commander should waste his time with. So he took his staff and caused a great wind of darkness to push scanda and his brother back, about 20 feet.* **his commander laughed at Scanda's incapability to deflect Phylums most weakest of attacks** *they were brushed away like puny insects* *with out stopping whiles doing these actions Phylum and his army kept marching on towards the castle*  

Repo ManX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm
"You call that your weakets attack"Scanda said laughing with his brother "We will show you our weakest"Sxcanda said as they boht got out a staff and charged up electricity and putting them together electricity surroneded them and was like a whilrwind around them and suddenly cleared away with them disappeared as they reappeared behind the commander kicking him in the back with electricity going thorough as they disappeared and reappeared infront of the commander before he fell foward and kicked him in the chin with electricity sparking off and reappeared as they waited for a couple of seconds and saw electricity surronding him making him disabeled for a couple of minutes "Now whats your worst"they said at the same time facing the army.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm
Chief head spun as she smelled Dark enter the small cave, she wanted something but didn't understand what, but her smile at him was promising. When he started talking she got ready to strike him as well, but he surprised her when he locked her in his embrace and kissed her. Chief began to fight him, she didn't want no stinkin kisses, she wanted something else she just didn't know what. But the instant his tongue slid in her mouth and she tasted his blood, she knew that was what her body had been craving all along. She togged at his cloths wanting to get closer, but he stopped her advances before her eyes cleared and she realized what she had been doing. Before she could blink, Dark had kissed her hands and gone. "s**t" was all she could say as she turned to see wide eyes upon her. "not now Hetu, not now...." still not sure what all went down, Chief knew the castle was still under attack, with a deep breath she motioned for her second " are you feeling up to fighting?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm
*Phylum glimpsed back for a moment to see that the idiots had attacked just a mere soilder...* *he laughed and smiled at the commander who was ordered to position himself on a tree along with two others who would help have a over view of the battle..* *he laughed again at scandas attempt and told his troops to press on, and they all walked over the half dead body of the solider Scanda and his brother had attacked* *by the time the 15th solider had walkin over the body, it was completely squashed to death... and they smiled but kept on marching foward*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm
*hetukiri picked a cherry from a near by branch and said* "HECK YAH I FEEL LIKE FIGHTING, AS SOON AS SOME ONE CLARIFY WITH ME WATS BEEN GOIN DOWN AROUND HER, AND PLEASE MAKE IT SHORT!!! #_#  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm
As Scanda and Scxanda saw that that was just a mere soldier he stared at Phylum "Trying to trick me even more"he said as he caught a glimpse of three pink lights off in the distance in the sky heading getting closer "Did you tell the entire family where I was"Scanda said to his brother as he just nodded from left to right as some more flashes appeared green dark green and grey then on the right of them a blood red a dark blue and a silver "Well at least you brought some of my friends"Scanda said as they watched them getting closer as he focused back onto the commander "Your a** is mine"he said as him and his brother charged at the two soldiers with him kicking them in the chin with some electricity in them gave them a small stun and saw them fall out the tree and floated in the air for a small amount of seconds and then zapped lighting at the commander as he saw it hit him in the chest as he moved incase of a backfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm
"Very well, you were possess by Phylum, killed innocents and throw Hatukiri into a portal. Now war has broken out and we are needed at the caslte to defeat Phylum once again." she looked at her without an emotion on her face, "is that short enough for you"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm
*THE COMMANDER* *the commander brushed off the lightening bolts sent towards him for his suit was made of rubber and only the armor itself was metal.. so he was unaffected. *he took his spear without hesitation and plunged it into Scanda's brother's chest.*

*immediately after this had happened his brother fell from the tree and hit the ground on his back, causing more pain to go through him. 4 soliders were ordered by Phylum to assist the commander, so they ran towards Scandas brother and started to Brutally kicking him in the face,and on his sides breaking 5 of his ribs... after they finished they looked up and Scanda and beckoned him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 pm
*hetukiri fell to the floor and wept hard,when she heard she had thrown her brother inside the portal*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm
Chief grabbed Hetukiri from the ground, and forced her to look her in the eyes, "get a grip of yourself Hetukiri, your brother is not lost forever, but he will be if we do not stop Phylum." Chief wasn't good with the emotional crap, so she went with your next best strength....motivation. "Think about it, that b*****d used you to do your own flesh and blood in. Now he's walking around laughing his a** off because he thinks he's already won. Well I for one will not take such disrespect lightly, I say we show that m***er f**ker who he's dealing with, you in?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games