Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 pm
Jett laughed really loud as het sat in the crater.
Jett:"i dont wish for death...i wish for oblivion...which is something you cannot do for me..."
Jett stood up slowly. He stretched.
Jett: "are you done playing games?....murderer..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:07 pm
"Yes i guess i am done playing games with you." Scarlet grinned and as Jett was getting out of the crater she did what she had done to his brother and closed the hole this time getting his hand. She ran up to him plunging her sword into his stomach not only with one sword but with both of her crystal swords.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 pm
Jett smiled
Jett yanked on the swords blade, plunging it deeper into his stomach, and pulling Scarlet closer.
Jett: "this wont kill me...and nice try with what you did to Gumo...hes ALOT weaker than me....by the way....you're very pretty up close..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:13 pm
"Well i guess i am." Scarlet smirked and pulled out the sword and head budded him and jumped a foot back. "Your fun to play with." Scarlet laughed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:18 pm
i stop in mid air i could senes the book in a diffrent diracion" hmm why do i sens the book a diffrent way? how did they get there hands on it sarlet has a barreer around her office"i said a chant in the element lagwe and the book did come" i geuss my only hop is to fly that way " i startes to fly the way i was senes the book  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:19 pm
Jett laughed
Jett than suddenly dissappeared and appeared behind Scarlet. Jett grabs her from behind and puts his cheek up to hers.
Jett: "ahh thats the spirit..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Well time to jump in raiku said. He pulled out his sword and jumped at the creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm
Scarlet laughed and grabbed a hold of his head throwing him away form her. She ran up to him and had him in a choke hold also holding her sword to his throat. She pressed it hard against his skin causing some blood to run down. "How about i have you beg for mercy like i did my parents," she smirked.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 pm
i stop in mid air again i could feel the book geting closer" thats odd the book can't move o it's own some one has to be moveing it"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 pm
Jett smirked
Jett: "you know what..."
Jett grabs the back of Scarlets head and kisses her
Jett: "cut my head off...."
Jett starts laughing loudly knowing the kiss would piss you off.

((LMFAO sorry i figured this would piss your RP character off XD))  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:32 pm
suki was still fighting the enmeys" these are alot stronger then wat dark fire had why?"i could feel the book really close all of a sudden something attack me from behide " shoot" the person kept attacking me " ok now i'm geting tic" my sword appers i was fighting with the person in the air  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:32 pm
Indeed it had pissed her off. She slid her sword across his throat cutting a deep gash in it. As she did that she brougth her other sword down in through his mouth and down his ******** throat. "Lets see you try that now." Scarlet left the sword in and stepped back.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 pm
i nsh dawring a smibol in the air i use one of my swords i cut the smibol in half the attack went flying at the person when it hit him a big exslpoion happen in the air it was really loud" dang it! give me the book back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 pm
((LOL CHAOS!!! muahahahaah...im hyper right now.))

Jett smiled and began to sink into the ground and left nothin but her swords and a skeleton.

Jett: "you know...your the first person to survive my twin technique"
Jett stood high on a tall tree without a single scratch or bruise.
Jett: "youre so very stubborn.....oh and you wanna know something funnny?...Zenjin is more powerful than i am....it doesnt seem like it right now, because i havent broken his habit yet..."
Jett started walking away.
Jett: "go home...next time you see me...ill atleast make you draw blood..or bruise you...maybe worse...but i will be stronger"
Jett walked out of sight.  

Zenjin Jiruga

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 pm
I strike him on the head with the hilt of my blade.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games