Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm
he looks at Kishikos face red hot with anger then he looks at the boy bouncing up and down "hmmm I know! Kaz does he like anime? this is a life or death situation with me" he looks at Kishiko agian  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 pm
Kishiko tried to calm down with ice tea.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 pm
"Phew..." tsuna takes a breath of releif "what an interesting kid"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 pm
Kaz opened the cage and Eric walked out and infront of Kishiko he looked back and Kaz nodded he then hugged her of course sinse he was five it looked like he was hugging her legs only but he was still hugging her "swowwy for the way i acted i was bad" he said frowning  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:18 pm
Kishiko felt...uncomfortable. She's never been hugged by her little sister Cathine because, well, they had a love hate relationship. "Umm...its ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 pm
"well then I guess seeming all the action has calmed down I can finally show myself" Kuhn appears infront of everyone "Im a ghost and my name is Kuhn Pai I have been watching you Kaz and wow you have one heck of a like, haha Id like to join the Death Penalty please"  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Kaz then walked over to Kishiko and kissed her cheek just then Eric gasped and held on to Kaz's leg "noooooo brother your mine not hers"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:23 pm
Tsuna looks over to Ichiro "Am I like the only Human in this school?"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:24 pm
Kishiko looked at Kuhn. "Sure. Just fill out this paperwork." She handed him a few papers. "Then give them to Jack over there." When Kaz kissed her cheek she saw the lil fit Eric had. "You gotta give him some freedom kid."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Kaz chuckled "come on Kishiko kids will be kids i cant just throw him away he is my brother"

Eric then snuggled his face into Kaz's leg "your mine"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 pm
the papers fall straight through his hand onto the ground "whoops forgot to become solid" he picks up the papers and begins to write down on it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 pm
"I think hes kind of sweet" Tsuna smiles and looks at Eric  

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 pm
He perked up when he heard his name, then more paperwork. He sighed loudly and finished the current batch and waited for him to give him his papers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:58 pm
(( sorry i had dinner lol ))

Kishiko fake smiled. "Well he can't be all yours." She sat on the sofa and beckoned Kaz to join her with a tempting smile.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:01 pm
Kaz looked over at Kishiko he then told Eric to play with his toy piggy nd bear witch he did Kaz then sat down on the couch a little bit away from Kishiko he was thinking about stuff  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games