Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 pm
The Whisperer led them to a sitting room and politely asked them to sit, and that he'd be back in a moment. Nike managed to let go of Robert's hand to sit down on a sette sofa. "I wonder how long we have to wait, its not like I have alot of time."

"Well, if you have a drink with me, I might tell you," she said sticking her tongue between her teeth and giving him a wink. She spun around and sashayed through the crowd to the bar, wondering if her jeans were tight enough. She hoped he was following her. She leaned against the bar and waited, her anticipation, making her vibrate with energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 pm
The whisperer came back,"You see what you want to see."he snapped his fingers everything was warm and inviting,"I'm a seer so I know most things."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 pm
Robert sat beside of Nike while he rubbed the feeling back into his hand. "You have a good grip," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 pm
Soli smiled at Leon,"End of day three tomorrow we get out of here."Soli fell asleep.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 pm
The new atmosphere certainly calmed her a little, just a little. "Uhm, I think I have something you want, but I want to know what it is first and if it will help me." She tried to give Robert an apologetic glance.

(( Thanks for coming back Inkheart, i thought I was going to be sitting there all night. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante followed her, his eyes falling to her rear just once before darting back up. No, he couldn't allow himself to goof off like that because he'd end up letting his guard down, making him vunerable. "Hmm. Well, I hope you can hold your liquor*." He said and ordered himself some tequila.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:55 pm
((can't stay long))
The whisperer smiled his black mist body moving upwards,"It's name is Talo and it tells you somethings about people it well help keep track of the people dying they're will be X on their page if they die."He pointed to the book."There is no need to hide anything I already see it."His eyes glowing blacker than his body he was already seeing the future  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm
"I'm not hiding it, I'm keeping it safe. Now tell me why I should hand it over? And it had better be a good reason because its been giving me alot of trouble and i don't like trouble."

"Oh, I can hold my liquor quite well. Make that two, Tony, and start my tab." She was a Were, it took her much longer to get drunk than humans. She took the shot and slammed it, the liquid hot in her throat. She motioned for Tony to keep it coming. "My name is Misha, nice to finally meet ya, Dante." She held her hand out to shake.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon chuckled and crawled under Soli's bed, sprawling out beneath her bed, letting himself fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:05 pm
The whisperer chuckled,"I do not need it I need you to keep it,use it, I will make it so you can read it the pictures on the pages most of them have no heads because they died that way the same way as your prince and I will make stop buzzing."The whisperer snapped his fingers the glowing stopped and the pages were made easy to read now.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 pm
Xram appeared behind to Justin and Nick "you guys should wait up on me" said Xram with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:09 pm
inkheart-21-death
The whisperer chuckled,"I do not need it I need you to keep it,use it, I will make it so you can read it the pictures on the pages most of them have no heads because they died that way the same way as your prince and I will make stop buzzing."The whisperer snapped his fingers the glowing stopped and the pages were made easy to read now.

"That is generous of you, but don't you want something out of this?"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 pm
IAreTehSpeechTeen
Xram appeared behind to Justin and Nick "you guys should wait up on me" said Xram with a smile

((Who is Justin and Nick, if they are new characters, they need profiles.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 pm
The whisperer laughed,"No as long as the flow of the future goes to according to plan I want nothing Nike though you should watch out there is a hunter outside he followed you here."The whisperers eyes glowed black

((Have to go))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:17 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
IAreTehSpeechTeen

((Who is Justin and Nick, if they are new characters, they need profiles.))
( woops i meant Robert Nike)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games