Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 pm
Zenjin just stared at RiftCreator as his skin was burning. The burning began to become painful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm
"do you remember ... now do you remember" asked the voice again "no .. i dont remember anything" said Riftcreator spiting up more blood "i give you a hint ..... time"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

Ryu still on his knees saw all the fighting "wh..a..t happened " Ryu's eyes widened as he saw all the blood and nobodies
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 pm
Zenjin ran in again and thrusted his Keyblade towards RiftCreator's chest.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 pm
Blood splater across the ground as Riftcreator fell to his knees " time ....." as he flashed back "The heartless their coming from the north and south what do we need to do" yelled a solider "take all the children and weak to east and surround them with 5 layers of protection till i can ready the spell" .... "Yes sir" as the solider lead a group towards the east "Sir the flying heartless have attacked our back wave we need help" yelled a bad injured man "i deal with them" as Riftcreator blade shatter time itself killing the heartless  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:06 pm
Zenjin became angry with RiftCreator spacing out. He slammed the side of his Keyblade into RiftCreator's face, kind of like a sword slap.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:07 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

Ryu got up and looked arouend "thing are getting realy hared to handell and its crowded" ryu moved torweds the door
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 pm
"time ... ha ... all a long it was there hah hahaha" Riftcreator looked dead at Zenjin "hahaha i remember ..." as his heartless symbol glowed once more, but pure white "AH ... time yes i remember now" his wounds healed and the Kingdom Heartless symbol replace that one on his chest  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 pm
Zenjin just stood there and raised his eyebrow "What are you babbling about?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 pm
Riftcreator eyes glowed white and he raised his blade "haha watch and see" as the room around them changing it making time seem to go out of control  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Zenjin stood there with an unimpressed look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm
"hmm not impressed i see but there problem with this move if you like to know" as Riftcreator turn his back to Zenjin  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm
"nobodies crushing lungs help can't breath light fading"Ryu sed under the masive hep of nobodies "i dont whant to end up like Elie in the book night help"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 pm
oliver came down from the trone, the time was stange, but it didnt seem to have much efect away from the two, he then looks around, he sees ryu and sets his hand to help ryu out  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:07 pm
Ryu grabs his hand "i can breath its a mirical thanks again" looks out sied "were are we?" he looked at oliver as he sed this  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games